Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Two Worlds - Two Visions

Warmaster Nyâsh

W

Sigil-1-1.png

The Warmaster was interested in the treasures locked away, idling in this private sanctuary of Empyrean for the reason to probably empower him or make him feel exalted by merely owning them. He had no illusions about the intellect and power of the half rotten corpse in front of him, but it was still just a Sith doing their mundane things.

The tale of some super-beings was intriguing and it was even possible that it was exactly like that, that there existed these celestial who controlled the way of the Force. Let them. The Force is an aspect of nature, not it's entirety. Nevertheless it was intriguing to consider there were beings as powerful as that, but on the other hand, it also meant that struggling with them was kinda pointless.

"Yes, I do understand what you are saying."

His view wandered around the room rather than looking at the Dark Lord.

"And because I am your guest, I will not insult you in your own house."

"I am not your servant. Nor your soldier. Nor your pawn. This is a conversation, not a submission. Save your commands for them."

"I thank you for your time and insightful words. I will contemplate them and see where they lead me."

His gaze would set on the Triumvir again, offering him the last word of this before he would go on about his departure.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

"Don't ask for advice on how to serve if you will take offense to how you may.", Empyrean offered simply.​
"Know my commands not for a servant, but for a lesser. Plainly, Nyash, I do not play at equality long to someone I do not consider a threat. That is not an insult, only truth. Go, seek your truth with other Sith - and if you are found wanting, the Eternal's will remain."​
"As we always have, as we always will."​
He waved him off before returning to his gaze upon the ancient primordial artifact of a race beyond comprehension.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom