Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Lost Souls [Enigma]

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia pushed herself up and sat on the edge of the bed. Pulling her trousers back over herself, she stood up to slip her boots back on. "No need to feel guilty. Just a bit of fun, Circe." Tucking her thumbs into her pockets, allowing her fingers to hang over the edge, she cocked her head to the left again, to ask. "So, is this it? Or am I going to see you again?"

In her head, she thought. "Not how I thought tonight would go. Interesting, but unplanned."

"Well, why don't you come with me and we can have some more fun... You as my apprentice?" She chuckled, giving a soft grin as she ran her hand through the woman's hair. "I want you around , in my service as a student. And considering where you likely have been for the past few months, the people you know... You could have a lot of information I can use."

It was true. She was a match made in heaven.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"Apprentice? In what way?" She lowered herself beside the Sith Lord, with Alicia slowly growing to understand who this woman was. "She's a Sith Lord... and she came to look for me. By accident? I'm not so sure now. But she's... friendly." She buried her head in her chest, closing her eyes to her fingers going through her hair. She would like to think that she was maintaining a facade here, but that was the true irony and testimony to the power at work, here in this room. Circe was in complete control and Alicia didn't even know it, her defenses broken. Sith Lords didn't need to use their Lightsaber to break someone, sometimes.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

"I teach, you listen." She smiled happily. "I command. You obey. I stagnate, you execute." A grin crossed her lips as she considered things for a moment. "Your entire life now has changed. You are in service to me, until I either free you, or die. Thus says Darth Pandeima, Dark Lord of the Sith." Considering she once controlled an entre sector of Sith space while Kaine Zambrano was Emperor. Ayra would know her.

Know her very well.

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia sat up again, looking up into Pandemia's face. "You're Darth Pandemia?" Lowering her gaze to the floor, she murmured. "I didn't know... Master." Lifting her gaze back up to her eyes, Alicia said. "If you've chosen me for an apprenticeship, then I cannot deny my Lord, can I? My name is Darth Ayra. I didn't participate in the invasion, but I know about the Dark Lord of the Sith who was behind it. He created the One Sith, you see. That was how I became Darth Ayra." She lifted a hand to rub her lower lip. A nervous tale. "He was... very powerful... whoever it was I met on Prakith."

"Fun." She smiled. "And we can... Oh feth." And it was then that Circe realized what she had felt guilty about. "And the IBIS was probably watching me drunk out of my mind this entire time." Pausing, she gave a soft sigh. "I promised my wife I wouldn't do this. And now..." She teared up. "Now I broke that. All over a stupid drink." A soft sigh crossed her lips. "That's it. I'm never drinking another drop of alcohol again."

And she wholeheartedly meant that.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I wasn't looking for a relationship." Alicia walked towards a window, overlooking Coruscant city. She spoke with her back turned to her new Sith Master. "Who are the IBIS? Who is your wife? How could you, Darth Pandemia, be watched by another? Is your wife... that strong?"

"The IBIS is a droid designed specifically to stalk Force users, no matter how powerful, no matter how strong. Being a droid, it is completely and utterly undetectable. It has the ability to hide as almost anything. I believe it was likely an experimental prototype that somehow ended up in her hands." With a sigh, Circe crossed her arms. "My wife is named Ashelotte. She's... Different, to say the least." Pausing, she chose not to go into further detail. "While certainly not more powerful than I, she is far more crafty. Craftiness isn't really my style of doing things. Usually, that is."

Pausing, she moved to place a hand on Ayra's shoulder. "I always win in the end, though. Finding the IBIS and dealing with it is, to say the least, somewhat easy."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

Ayra maintained her gaze on the window, breathing in quietly for several minutes. After a while, she said. "Love is a dangerous emotion to feel. That was what I was taught when I was younger." Lifting her hand to Pandemia's, she took it in her own and turned to face her. "Tell me more, about this apprenticeship. I'm... curious as to what you plan to do with me, now I am your apprentice."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

"It can be, if you aren't careful. But remember - peace is a lie. There is only passion. That's the base root of our philosophy. And passion can be pleasure, certainly." She gave a soft smile. "Properly tempered, though, love can be one of the most powerful emotions, spiritually... And physically." She chuckled.

"Well, you have ties with the One Sith. I have ties with the New Order. Both Dark Side organizations compete against one another for galactic domination. I could use you as a spy. Or I could simply train you right and let you go berserk. What would you like to do, my apprentice?"

| [member="Enigma"] |

Ayra grinned. She couldn't help herself. She didn't love this woman, but she felt a feeling towards deep attraction. "It's true, I am a member of the One Sith, but the majority of my work has been with the New Order; and I've put myself in just about every group and faction that is affiliated to the Sith. I have my fingers in just about every pie. I haven't come up with what I would do, now I am apart of both sides. I've been watching, learning what I can about the Sith and then when the time was right, I would use them to destroy the Jedi and the Republic."

"I suppose you're right about love. I know I am passionate. I have a lot of rage... and hate, Master. I know I want to destroy the Jedi and topple the Republic, but I don't know how. Maybe we can help each other find the way?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"One woman cannot destroy the Republic and the Jedi. Such an assault requires a significant number of personnel - as minions, or as cohorts. The Republic has never fallen to or been subverted by less than two people." She smiled. "Right now, you are my apprentice. You're also my snuggle buddy. Hope you enjoy hugs, because if you don't love physical affection, you're going to start to." A chuckle crossed her lips as she considered the situation.

"Hatred is not a good emotion to focus on. While powerful, hate clouds your judgement, makes you do stupid things you'll regret later. Focusing on passion, on lust and love, is a far more effective tool. I know Kaine Zambrano certainly did as much, as did Avicus DuSang."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom