Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Lost Souls [Enigma]

| [member="Enigma"] |

vm38.jpg

Darth Ayra wasn't found in her usual item of clothing. Where she normally wore a Sith robe, instead found herself in casual, civilian clothing. She was blending in, to observe and learn more about Coruscant, now it was under the rule of the Sith, specifically, the One Sith. Where her skin was normally an chalk white colour, Ayra had applied make up to help blend into her surroundings. She wasn't concealed by a hood either. In some ways, it was a freedom to act like this; and if someone was to ask her identity, then she would of gone by the name of Alicia.

Turning around on her seat, Alicia found herself in the Lucky Den, a bar/cantina in the lower sections of Coruscant city. Lifting the Gizer Ale she had ordered to her lips, she took a drink out of the glass, the taste of candy and alcohol in the mix, refreshing her with it's taste.

With Coruscant under One Sith control, Circe gave a soft smile. She was not able to move around freely, not requiring her Jentara disguise. Official Republic records would state that she had gone back to Onderon, telling the planet's leaders and people to prepare for war. Onderon would join the Sith willingly - or remain isolated in the wake of the Pubs' collapse. She of course was sitting here at a bar, a soft smile on her face as the alcohol worked its way into her blood stream. Drunkenness was something new to her.

And her eyes met those of another at the bar. "Hey there..." If she only knew what she was getting into...

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia averted her gaze from a group of men, who were huddled around a game of Pazaak. Desperation came off from all of them, making her wrinkle her nose in slight disgust. Her eyes, which were yellow and sulfuric in colour, locked onto the woman who greeted her. She turned her gaze away from her, rolling her eyes slightly. She was about to get up and leave without a word, but something whisper in the back of her mind, telling her to respond, to reply.

Compelled, Alicia smiled slightly, bowing her head an inch before responding. "Hello. Was there something you wanted?"

[member="Darth Ayra"]

"Oh, not much... I just couldn't resist saying hey to a woman with sexy eyes like yours." It was true. Circe had a thing for women with "Sith eyes," as she called them. To her, such eyes were terribly beautiful. Whether crimson or yellow, they still added a significant degree of beauty to a woman. "Slave... I recognize the markings. Massassi, aren't they?" She smiled.

"Circe. Nice to meet you."

| [member="Enigma"] |

It was rare feeling for Ayra to feel shock, and within a minute of their conversation, her cover and usage of the alias 'Alicia' was finished, in the sense that the woman who, seemingly out of the blue, sparked a conversation and recognized the rising, flame tattoo on the left side of her face. Indeed, Darth Ayra's birth name was Alicia, but that wasn't who she was now. Not that she was about to give more away than she already had done. So much for feeling secure on a planet ruled by the Sith now.

Her mouth, which had parted slightly as the feeling set in, closed. Lifting her free hand to a strand of her hair, she tucked it behind her ear and sat up right. Turning her seat back to the counter, she placed her glass of Gizer ale on the counter before swinging her chair around to face Circe. Hands on her lap, she leaned her head to the left and asked, with a small smile. "What else do you know, Circe?"

[member="Darth Ayra"]

"Considering my job before the Sith Empire fell, a lot more than I probably should know." She smiled, drunkenness starting to set in. "One thing I don't know is whether we're going to have any fun this evening." A bubbly giggle chortled from her lips as she leaned over, eying the fellow Sith. "I mean, I'd like to. Still have an appetite to satiate, after all. I don't know what you're up to, though... I would like it if we could clean you up a bit. No need for you to have "slave" branded on you, even if it's in a language most people don't recognize."

Grinning, she smiled, gently placing a hand on her fellow Sith's back. It was only a friendly gesture...

| [member="Enigma"] |

"Interesting," she thought to herself. "She had a job in the Empire... and she is drunk. Perfect." Lowering her eyes to the hand on her back, before lifting them back up to Circe's eyes, she said. "Well, you must know my name, then. But I'll save you the trouble of remember. It's Alicia." Averting her eyes from Circe's hand to her drink, Alicia asked. "What are you drinking, Circe? Maybe we can have one or two and get to know each other." After she spoke, she finished her Gizer ale and wiped the contents on her back on her hand, licking the excess drops off her index finger. Something she would of done anyway.

"Spiked Corellian ale. Standard drink, with a hint of vodka tossed in for that extra buzz. Try one." Smiling, the bartender brought the fellow Sith another as Circe finished her own. "Mmm... I know the perfect place for us to have fun. There's a medical laboratory nearby. nice place. Some fun experiments and whatnot there as well. How about we go there, and, I dunno, blow each other's brains out with the fun we'll have?" She smiled, then brought her arm back, slowly running a finger under the Sith woman's chin. "Sound like fun to you?"

"It of course did to her..."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia followed the trail of the woman's finger and went with the flow. Picking up the bottle of Corellian ale that the bartender passed over to them, she slid across credits to pay and rose up, leaning her body close into Circe. "Let's go and have that chat then, somewhere more... quieter?" Taking the woman by her free hand, she led the way out of the Lucky Den. When they were in the alleyway, Alicia kept her demeanor in the same interested, infatuated gaze. She asked. "What type of experiments do you then, Circe? I was kinda hoping to learn more about what you did back in the day. You know, when the Empire was alive?"

[member="Darth Ayra"]

"Well, darling, since you asked so nicely... Some Sithspawn were created there, along with other experiments. Human - or other women - were used as hosts for some of the most dreadful abominations. I broke them until they wanted to stay here and work with me forever more. Would you like to participate in such an experiment?" She smiled, opening the door to the clinic she once called home. "Here we are."

Everything was preserved perfectly.

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia turned her gaze to Circe, frowning. "You're not planning to do that to me, are you Circe?" Danger bells were going off in her head when she heard what Circe had said about the women and Sithspawn. Her Lightsaber was only a few inches away from her left hand and she knew she had the ability to carve the woman up, if it came to her self preservation. But she was in control of the situation, she felt. She would continue walking beside Circe, learning more. The Force told her to. "When you said experiment in the bar, what did you mean?"

[member="Darth Ayra"]

"Well, in any ordinary case, yes, I'd try to use you as a host for Sithspawn, but here at the Zel Medical clinic, there are other, inorganic experiments we can use. The skin rejuvenator for example." She smiled, giving a soft chuckle as she pointed to the device on the far wall. "That removes scars, blemishes, and other imperfections in the skin. Would you let me use it on you, or do we have to get more drunk first?" She smiled, giving a sinister chuckle. Fun was fun, however you looked at it.

Especially with those sexy eyes.

| [member="Enigma"] |

"You want to see my scars? Kinky." Letting out a low laugh, smiling, Alicia entered the clinic. Following Circe into a room, she plopped herself on top of a bed, placing the Corellian bottle on the counter to the side. "If getting to know you better means I have to lose my tattoo, then so be it," she thought. "It will make more of these... excursions as Alicia easier as well."

Coming out of her thoughts, she studied Circe carefully, quietly. She bit her lower lip slightly, seductively, testing a theory she had come up with as she thought about the woman before her, watching her carefully as she did so.

With a soft smile, Circe leaned forward, tugging at the woman's attire, indicating she needed to doff her clothing before ending up in the rejuvenator. "Alright. Let's do this. Are you ready, sweetie?" She smiled, giving a soft chuckle. Any scars tattoos, marks, or other imperfections in her skin would be removed. She would look entirely natural, entirely beautiful. Circe didn't know of course that this would expose her true Dark Side-corrupted pale flesh, but hey, it was part of her charm.

After all, the Dark Side was her addiction.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia followed Circe with her eyes. When she was finished, she pushed her hands backwards along the bed to lean on them. Crossing on leg over the other, she grinned at the woman, then cocked her head to the side slightly, parting her neck a little. "You look like you've done that before... and that you enjoyed it." Leaning forward again slightly, she began to clip her clothes back together by the buttons, slowly. "There were several other girls in the Lucky Den... Why did you pick me out of them all of them?" she asked, without looking up as she said it.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

"I was a lowly whore-slave in the service of a Nar Kreetan taskmaster when I understood the Dark Side. Carnal pleasure has always been my strongest of vices. Now, get in the rejuvenator, please. I wouldn't want to have fun in your worst state. Let's clear those scars and tattoos up, shall we?" Once the woman finally got inside, Circe locked her in, covering her up and turning the device on. Soon, once the device opened up again, Alicia would find that her skin was... normal. No tattoos, no scars, no makeup..."

"Wow, the Dark Side sure loves your skin, doesn't it?"

| [member="Enigma"] |

The woman held her arm across her chest and the other... elsewhere. Inside the device, Alicia turned her gaze to Circe with an awkward smile. "I suppose. Can I get out now and get dressed? Then maybe you can do something me, huh?" When she got out of the machine, she dressed herself again, then sat on the edge of the bed (like my previous post, derp), with her leg crossed over the other. She left the two top buttons undone, to show bits of cleavage, as she leaned backwards on her hands, watching Circe quietly.

Smiling, Circe arched over her, smiling as she moved to give her a drunk, making-out sort of kiss. A soft smile crossed her lips as she moved to undo more buttons, getting up on the bed herself and pushing her down. "Mmm... Let's have some fun, shall we?"

After all, Circe was in drunken predator mode. It wasn't like she could be blamed for this now that she could be affected by alcohol.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Several hours of bliss unfurled afterwards, in which it's contents would doom this writer and his compadre to Chaos hell, so, to keep this PG-13, Ayra's writer winged it with the...

SEVERAL HOURS LATER...
Alicia was staring up at the ceiling silently, one hand behind her blonde hair, the only sound she could hear was her own breathing. All that she wore was a shirt, which covered her petite frame. Turning her gaze to Circe, she whispered. "That was unexpected." Turning her eyes back to the ceiling, she asked. "You never asked my question, however. Why did you single me out of all the other women in the Lucky Den?"

[member="Darth Ayra"]

"Easy. I sensed your powerful Dark Side aura out of all the other ladies there, and thusly asked you to join me. You might be surprised what I would be willing to teach you, or what you could learn. After all, the dark side is a lot of fun, especially eith someone like myself." The alcohol was starting to wear off.

"I feel guilty for some reason and I don't know why..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom