Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Two Girls Walk into a Fancy Restaurant

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

bfe26bdd4eba918a99ab9e362ef51f91.jpg

The Momo Grill, only the rich and fancy enter Hilal was neither rich nor she can hardly call herself fancy, but she had the connections thanks to her time as a Bounty Hunter. The young woman stepped out of the speeder dressed in an immaculate white dress. Though one can assume that Hilal was going out on a date with a special somebody, it was only half true that special somebody was her best friend in the entire galaxy: Hex Hex . Hilal couldn't help but think though were they more than just best friends? Hilal hadn't seen Hex in months though, it's possible that Hex made more friends even had a lover of her own.

Besides, Hilal doesn't have a time for a relationship, at 17 she's a Forgemaster, a Bounty Hunter who is rising along the ranks. Hex is a big girl she probably has a lot of people who would want to date her and whatever happens, Hilal will be happy for her. Taking a deep breath, Hilal leaned against the railing waiting for Hex to arrive. She couldn't wait to see her again.

• Love
Reactions: Hex

Tag:

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

Untitled440_20221201150559.png

"Wear something fancy?" That was the last message she received from her friend Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla before she came, what did that even mean?

'...You arent a fancy girl...'
"Well.... duuuuh" she laughed as she walked down the street.

Walking through the coruscant street from the hotel she was staying at, dressed up like this felt so weird, and she got a few stares.
Untitled476_20221225101815.png
and she caught her reflection in the mirror to her amusement a couple of times. A guy even wolf whistled her, to which she had politely threatened to blow his junk off with the pistol she had strapped to her thigh. She was still a shadowrunner after all.

She hadnt seen Hilal in a while, it would be nice to hang out with her friend. The restaurant was close by, but Hilal hadn't arrived yet, there was just some chick in a big white.... oh.

As Hilal turned around and Hex caught sight of her face she beamed and walked over to her. "Hey Lal! You look a-mazing!!" she pit her arms around the other teen and hugged her tightly. Hex had always found Hilal pretty and this dress did her some amazing favours when compared to her usual mechanics attire. "This place looks really nice, will they let us in?" she raised her eyebrow in a joke, the two scrappy teens were not regulars at this sort of establishment, but Hilal had money now, and Hex was in a better position, now she had access to a few sliced funds, so why not. Hex gave her friend a kiss on the cheek then stood back for them both to take a selfie before going in.

"Shall we?" she said as she took Hilal's hand in hers and moved toward the entrance.

Last edited:
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

"Oh wow Hex!" a smile formed on Hilal's face seeing her best friend wearing a fancy dress which showed off her curvious features. Her taste in fashion has definitely improved and Hilal couldn't help but be happy to see Hex becoming more confident in herself. "You look sexy!" Hilal chuckled while she held her hand. "Thank you for the complement! It's not much really! Just bought on sale on the Denon online store."

Hilal had been doing a lot of online shopping lately given that she didn't have time going to planets for shopping. Bounty Hunting was a long and arduous job that often-left Hilal exhausted it was surprising that she was able to find time schedule a dinner date with Hex. "Of course!" Hilal said when Hex asked if they could go in. "The owner of the restaurant allowed me free access when I helped him out on a contract! Plenty of food for us!"

Gripping Hex's hand, Hilal pulled her into the restaurant where the Droid waiter lead them to a table near the outside area. "So how you've been?!" Hilal asked. "I missed you so much!"

Hex Hex

• Love
Reactions: Hex

Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

Untitled440_20221201150559.png

Hex laughed when Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla called her sexy, stopping herself when Lal didn't laugh back and she realised she wasn't joking. Then shrugged and let it pass before being yanked into the bar by her eager friend.

"I've missed you too, its a shame that crazy person shot up that dude's bar on Kestri and I couldn't come back. They ever catch her?" she giggled as she joked and they were seated. Hex found it tricky to sit in a ladylike manner that was suitable for a dress like this. "I don't think dresses are for me... I am so tempted to just sit in my pants instead of all this, but I don't think the waiter would approve."

The waiter in question, clearly in earshot of her joke made no reaction, this was a classy place and the staff were professionals of course. They placed a menu in front of each of the girls and Hex picked hers up, all of the foods had names in a language she didnt recognise.

'...Dont order those, I think they are snails...'
"Don't be stupid, if I can't understand this nonsense you can't either"
'...that one is fried frog...'
Hex scrunched up her face and waved the voice away before looking back at Hilal and smiling sweetly.

"Still miss me right?" She eventually managed to pick something, steak tartare for her starter and some shellfish thing for her main course. After their orders were taken and the waiter retreated she picked up her glass and leaned in to chat to Hilal. "So what have you been doing? I have been so busy on Denon lately." She probably shouldnt open with her terrorist attack.
[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom