Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Dark Jedi and One Unholy Grail (Covenant of the Black Rose)

CJ erected two tents quickly, for sleep and the events of the day where beginning to weigh heavy on her. CJ had taken time to create a small campfire, and was feeding more logs into it's fiery mouth. CJ looked over at Zaria, who seemed to be fascinated by some silvery trinket. CJ could feel the Force pulsating from the piece of jewelry. The ring she had found, well, died. She didn't know how or why, so instead of keeping a useless piece of an accessory about; she tossed into the flame.

"So I was thinking about that holocron," she said speaking loud enough to disrupt Zaria.

"I think it might be best if we just cut the expedition short. We have a holocron and that's a find in itself. And you appear to have found something to bring home."

CJ really didn't want to abandon their search, but the lure of learning what was on that holocron was just to strong to ignore. Besides, there was only one cave left on their list. What were the chances that they would actually find this grail? The grail, according to legend could only be used once and after that it was useless to the person. CJ didn't want to know the future, especially her own.

[member="Zaria"]

Zaria caught the dangling trinket in her free hand and looked over the flames to CJ. The two had discovered the holocron and even she too was feeling the eagerness to unlock it's secrets. Zaria had also discovered this trinket - which possessed some kind of Dark Side power or ability or something. She would have to seek out someone back on Kesh who knew something about Sith enchantments in order to finally understand what she found.
"As much as I would like to have found that grail - it's only proper that we do not give into greed," Zaria said placing her item into a pocket. "We have found something that has been lost for some time I would imagine."
Zaria entered her own tent saying over her shoulder, "In the morning we'll make our way back to the ship. Then head home. Night CJ." Throughout the night Zaria found she couldn't sleep. The call of the item in her pocket was just to loud. When sleep finally came - she pulled out the trinket and held tight to it without even aware of doing so. Zaria didn't dream but had visions. These visions where blurry and constantly moving about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom