Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FLEET SIZE INFO

I spoke with the other factions' staff and the same rules will apply than what was in Tython's case. There will be no limit. It is up to the fleeters cooperation what you want to bring.

Death before dishonour!
The thread is started, have fun everyone! And if anyoen has any question, feel free to reach me (Ingrid) any time, I'll help and answer to the questions. :)

Death before dishonour!
The new promised objective has been added to the Annihilation.

John Jewl John Jewl

Aien Mueller is already joined on the good side. And he is accept helping partner's help, or looking for opponents.

On the Maw's side, Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen mentioned on the EE server (and maybe on the Maw server too), he'll possible join, because he wants to try the ground battle too and he has an army. :)

---
From the 15th deadline, it isn't a deadline, Annihilations' don't have deadlines, they will end if the factions finish the criteria (so the 400 post and story end), and we'll still need 150 posts, so no one need to worry about the thread will finish next week (I mean i would be happy to it, but very possible it will take longer) :)

Death before dishonour!
The first superweapon of the two, was used. Which means Kyrel started to eat everyone and everything on the planet. I know most of the narratives have already ended, but maybe if someone wants to mention later how they survived this, it is worth reading.

Death before dishonour!
The second superweapon was also used, and thus ended the main narrative.

There will be an epilogue regarding the final fate of the planet when the Result thread is published, where it is expected that Skald, Barran and I (Ingrid) will write and make a summary of the thread as well. And for this, it would be of great help to us if you would send me (Ingrid) in the next few days what happened to you during Annihilation, what you felt was important. 2-3, maybe 4-5 sentences are enough, you don't need to write a novel.

Thank you all for your help and participation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom