Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tutaminis Training (Una)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Una Gal"]

He felt her give a sign and was looking at her as he brought his hands up to meet hers then spoke having his hand over hers. "It is a small thing as you wrap the light around you to form a second skin. Like a small membrane as she slowly twist it, turn it and make it respond to you. Just take your time and focus I do not expect you to get it the first time." He stayed where he was and focused on his hand and body while the light bent around it to hide him behind her and semi holding her hand.

His hands cupped hers. Una felt strange as she glanced at them. Her's seemed dwarfed in his own, but the closeness gave her a boost of energy. Watching his hand flicker in the light then disappear completely, she homed in on the sensation of being completely invisible to the naked eye. Her fingers slowly traced the lines on his palm, or at least where she assumed they were, as she set her focus to bending the light again. At first nothing happened and Una could do nothing more but will herself to do it. Grazing over his rough palms with her finger tips helped.

The back of her hands, dotted with condensation, glistened in the sunlight for a few moments before they disappeared completely from sight. Una glanced down and was presently surprised to see nothing at all. Her body had merged into the background and nothing of her could be seen. She was just part of the background now.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

She was doing it, making the light bend around her while he stood close enough to observe within the force. Slowly he could see the shimmer and the glow she gave off before disappearing and the jedi master nodded his approval. She was doing well and learning her lessons that meant she should be praised and rewarded as it were. Positive reinforcement to make up for the bad and he moved so he was standing in front of her again speaking. "I think you have earned something special, is there anything you want padawan?"

Her jaw clenched when he asked the question. Her mind was screaming out "You. You. You." But she knew better after last time. There was no chance. After a few minutes of silently considering his question, she dropped the illusion around her body and flickered back into focus. Una was struggling to think of anything useful that she might have asked of him, so she simply shrugged her shoulders and turned to face him. "I'm not in want of anything at all Master. But I'd be grateful for suggestions of something I might need." From her small height she glanced up at him with big eyes that caught the light and sparkled some what. Her head was screaming out her true desire but her lips remained sealed. All in all she was very impressed with her ability to remain where she was. After all she was inches away from his chest.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

"On your knees Una." He looked at her and all the excess energy, all the excess emotions she had needed to go somewhere. "You are going to burn some of that excess energy off through meditation. I want you for relax and focus on what I just taught you how to bend the light and form a protective bubble with the force." He gave a nod of his head and remained standing there while planting his feet and preparing to stand there for several hours. His hand clasping together near his chest and he bowed his head.

Una was shocked at herself, she was actually about to protest. "Yes Master Syn.." Having caught the words in her throat, she began to sink slowly to her knees. Her lips parted as she looked up and she couldn't help but lick them slowly. Gulping, she bit down onto her lower one and forced herself to let her eyes shut. But when she shut them her mind was invaded with picturesque scenes that played out over and over again. She whimpered and pulled her eyes open again, opting to instead focus on the epitome of her desire. Sitting on her knees in front of her Master, her lower lip shook as she attempted to focus on relaxing her body. The force flowed through her like a train going downhill without any breaks and that was nothing but perfect. She sunk into what looked like a meditative state, but in reality all she could focus on was what was directly in front of her.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

He could sense her for the time and spoke. "Just close your eyes and relax, focusing on your breathing and concentrate on the force. The protection bubble will be easier but the light bending I want you to conceal both of us not just yourself. Now focus." He placed one hand on her head before pushing force energy to share with her. To relax and calm her while they spent however long it would take. Time held little meaning while they were training.

She was squirming. With his hand on her head it made it even worse. But she managed to control herself and uttered nothing but a few inaudible groans. The extra boost in force that he offered eventually calmed her down. Her muscles relaxed underneath his hand and her shoulders sank down happily. She focused on her breathing. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Una felt weightless as she entered the state of pure relaxation. She could feel the force flow through her body like water, filling every inch of her.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

He continued to push the force into her and was focused on keeping her calm and meditative. She had the talent now to just teach her how to focus it as he spoke more. "Now project the force outwards and create a bubble where everything inside of it is safe from harm. Your skills with this can protect you and others, can save lives and allow you to live longer so that you might become a strong jedi. Now take your time and push it out slowly."

She licked her lips again. Una could feel the heat coming off him and the weight of his hand on her head kept the infatuated thoughts playing over and over again in her brain. They helped her to focus and push the force to every limb in her body. It was a power booster, that was for sure. The bubble began small, a thin outline of Una's body that shimmered a white in the sunlight. As she continued to meditate and concentrate on nothing but the flow of power through her muscles, the protective shield grew bigger and bigger around the two. Eventually it engulfed Syn's hand completely, making its way up his arm and swallowing his body whole. The shield that protected the two now was strong and durable. In her meditative state, with her focus on only one thing, Una felt like she could go for hours.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

And hours they would spend, Syn was ready for long hours even days of meditating as the force empowered and sustained them. He wasn't going to risk his padawans health but he wanted to make sure she had plenty of free space and time as things became quiet with the passage of time. He was working the white current to seal them inside of an area of silence. He was focusing on keeping her refreshed and full of energy. You are doing very good.

Never before had she been relaxed for such an extended period of time. For once in her life, Una's mind was still and at peace. There were no useless thoughts cluttering her head and her attention remained on the force that coursed though his hand and her body. In the end she felt weightless, like her body was suspended in mind air. Her chest moved up and down steadily. Though she was in a world of her own the confidence booster from her Master was well heard. A barely noticeable smile lifted the corners of her lips.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

She was doing it, maintaining that focus, that peace and serenity as Syn leaned down and wrapped his other arm around her waist to lift her up from that position. The time of kneeling would most likely make it hard if her legs were locked, much like his was but he was focusing the force and had been working to keep from from becoming uncomfortable. A breath while he adjusted his hand but kept it on her head with the one around her waist going to the small of her back and he took small breathes for a moment with her near himself. He stilled only for a moment and inhaled the scent of her not looking down as he spoke. "You are doing very good padawan this session is coming to a close possibly. Next time we train together it will most likely be on the ship, just you, me and training droids. I will be able to teach you how to magnify your senses to hear everything. Touch, hearing, taste, touch and sight as well as your sense in the force."

Una whimpered in protest as her knees began to straighten out under neath her body. Her hands wrapped around his biceps for support as she tried to wake them up. Leaning her head against his chest she managed to shake some feeling into one, but her muscles ached with being used so suddenly. Eventually, she forced herself to open her eyes, opening them one at a time and adjusting them to the light. Only then did she realize just how close she was too him. How easily she could..

She tightened her grip on his biceps, inhaling as she drew her body closer to his. Fearful of ruining the moment and of how her voice would sound after being silent for so long, she simply nodded her head against his chest. A small movement, but it confirmed her understanding.

@Syn

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

He felt her nod and stood there for a moment longer before speaking and gesturing. "I think that padawan is all for now. You have learned a great deal and I don't want to overwhelm you with techniques that could get you into trouble. For now be ready and make sure you move your things to my ship. I'll have quarters set up for you next to mine and we will head out for a safer spot to practice."

"I bet I could teach you some techniques that would get you in trouble..." The cheeky thought ran through her head as she followed on her Masters sentence. Lifting her head away from her chest, her eyes not moving from his pectorals. "That sounds fine. I'll put my things in there as soon as possible." Her body remained pressed to his as Una was enjoying their closeness far too much to want to move from his warm embrace.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

Syn didn't stop her, he didn't push her away while he stood there and just waited a brief moment letting his breathing return to normal and hands around her waist her looked down. Then jerked her around and simply held her there while speaking low and into her ear. "You are skilled and talented, more so then many which means your potential could be unlimited. Only Iella, Elayne and Sophia have shown such skill as you Una. Relish this moment Una, remember it and enjoy all of it as you meditate. You never know when those passions, those lusts could be used to protect you, not all emotion is evil just how you use it." He stepped back now and started towards the temple and the hanger with the ship. Changing along the way so he could take a shower and have the room prepared for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom