Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tutaminis Training (Una)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Una Gal"]

The padawan had been interesting to say the least. She seemed skilled and talented but also had been distracted. Perhaps having to many people made her lose focus? He would have to rectify that and that was why walking into the jungle on Voss the jedi master Syn stood wearing less clothing mostly no boots or pants.

He wore shorts and the silver Fell Star on his chest with his sash. Tutaminis was a skill one should always know and while he stood there he let the energy shimmer along his body forming waves of blue energy. His shirt hair moving with a nonexistant breeze almost while he held his sabers on his belt.

He was prepared to show her how no matter how long it took to get her to be able to absorb large amounts of energy and convert it to energy for herself to use. There was some food and plenty of things for them to work on. "Are you ready to begin padawan Gal?"

Her jaw had been hanging half open the second she stepped from the foliage. If it wasn't bad enough that his face was incredibly attractive, the rest of him was too. Una felt amazingly lucky to be standing here gawping at him while he spoke and to add to that, she was learning a very important skill. Though she knew the general basics of force using she had never had the chance to practice on something a little more unheard off. She had just hit the jackpot when Master Syn had promised to teach her.

Clad in her own clothing, which in itself was the bare minimum, she felt at ease standing opposite him. Inhaling heavily and managing to drag his eyes away from his chest and toward his own, she nodded. "Yeah. I'm ready."

@Syn

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

He looked down at her and with her ready to begin stepped forward just enough while he spoke bringing a hand towards hers. His finger extending to raise her arm at the wrist. "You are about to learn how to channel a powerful skill, as a padawan all are taught the basics but few choose to go further then that. If you want to go all the way and learn how to absorb explosions I can teach you, but just like with the blade it will take work, sweat and dedications. We will not be leaving this jungle most likely until you can grab a blade with your hands." He planned on making sure she was able to do it and not leave the training half done, long hours of meditation to absorb and even more so she could have the control.

She caught her breath as he stepped closer, her chest puffing out as she held it in. Glancing down at her own hand and flexing her fingers against his, she raised a well groomed brow. As he spoke she became more excited about the prospect of spending the new few hours, maybe even days, by his side. Not only that, his voice was soothing, and so far everything he had said stuck well into her brain. This was perfect. She flashed a sweet grin at him and nodded eagerly. "I'd like to learn it all. I'm prepared to work hard. I promise." She bit down into her lower lip as she looked back to his fingers encircling her wrist.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

"Good" Then they could begin and he let her hand go gently while he moved around and spoke placing for a brief moment on her stomach. "Tutaminis is taking the energy and heat around you, that is projected at you into your body and converting it. The closest example and simplest is the breath you take. The intake of it brings the energy needed and the exhale sends it back out changed. Each breath is new life and energy and as you hold it in you expand it to every fiber of your being until one breath becomes." He brought his hand up and it was shimmering with waves of blue in his palm. "Energies in the force to absorb and protect."

The hairs on the back of her hair raised slowly as she felt the weight of his hand on her stomach. She had to force back a shudder and remain motionless as he spoke. As he spoke she inhaled, moving his hand as she filled her lungs. Listening to his words carefully, she became intensely aware of the air that moved through her body and the heat his hand was giving off against her skin. Focusing on his hand, she could see the clear shimmer of blue as it rotated and flickered around his hand. For the first time since discovering her affinity to the force she could really feel it. She felt it in the humidity of the jungle and in every fiber of her being.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

He kept his hand there for a moment while sensing her with the force while he back away just a little and he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Now as you use in focus the force to be just above a part of your body and bring it forth. We'll work on making the section larger but start small and feel the heat, feel the energy." A small smile on his face for that while moving to the side of her and watching intently with the force.

Focusing her attention on her hand, she brought it up to her line of sight. The fingers on the end of it flexed as she started intently. She could feel the incredible sensation coursing through her body and making its way to one specific part of her body. Already, she could see the layer of shimmering blue beginning to form on her palm. It was so faint she could only see it as it caught the rays of light that broke through the canopy. Una held her breath, she was afraid of breaking her concentration and watching the shimmer disappear and fade into nothing. She lifted it up a little higher toward Master Syn's face. She had a proud expression on her face. Having never accomplished something even remotely close to this, for the time being, it was her pride and joy.

And in all honesty, she loved the way he watched her. It made her body squirm where she stood. Though most of her focus was on the curling waves in her hand, she still found the time to glance over his chest and swoon to herself. The only indication was her tongue licking across her upper lip as she lost herself in her own imagination.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

Syn continued to watch her closely more so because as she brought the energy to her hand she let it go. He kept his gaze on her while moving to the front and back a little before he spoke. "Good now go further, moving meditation is a state of focus where each action of your body. Brings renewed energy and spirit, bring clarity and focus or in some cases." She moved his hands forward and bet at the knees slightly while the energy washed from palms to forearms until finally shoulders before disappearing with the movements of his body.

"As you breath and move the energy can be directed where to go and where you need to have it protect you." He continued to move his body slightly but more focus was on the movement of his arms and bringing the force energies on them. Then he stopped and was moving quickly with more speed t a position behind Una and mimicing the motions with her, to teach her what she needed to do for this part of the lesson and was scenting the air. "You are very talented padawan Gal, I am tempted to take you." He made sure she was in the right position. "As my padawan if you don't already have a master."

Her eyes focused on his movements intently. She was determined to pick up every word he said. The blue shimmer crept from his hands to his forearms as he bent at the knees and Una did the same movement. It only took a moment and she barely had time to blink, before he was behind her again. Just like that first saber lesson she had to catch her breath. His chest pressed against her back made her heart beat harder then it ever had before. She let her limbs go loose so that he was able to move her arms a little more fluidly. Her olive skin tone against his paleness was a comical sight, but almost natural at the same time. Of course she remained focused on what he was saying and the motions he was making, but she turned her head to glance at him. "Only tempted, Master Syn?"

Her lips curled into a small smile. His closeness made her chest heave up and down and the prospect of him being her master was even more exciting. She held the position he moved her in as her eyes traveled over his chiseled chest. "I'd like that very much Master Syn. I think I have a lot to learn from you..." She licked her lips, a force of habit as she pressed against him gently.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

The agreement she wished to become his padawan was a welcome one. He had a few put they had seemingly disappeared to the shadows. Iella was still around and as he stood there with her near him the jedi master noticed two things. She was learning far better then she had with the group. One on one sessions would most likely be the way to continue going forward and the second. She was... his nostrils flared a little inhaling the scent while he stood taller and guided her movements.

Getting her into a new position while he glided a hand to bend her legs and position her feet. "Now hold still and let the force flow through you." He knew the other things they would need to do, she needed to build a lightsaber of her own with whatever materials she wished and he stood up moving around and positioning her head. "The force when you absorb energy will overflow into you, it will make you feel pain unless you know how to channel and expel it."

Taking the same position as she did his hand crackled a little and emerald energy between the fingers to tickle at him before he released it and brought his hand up to her. "I am going to send a little current into you, focus on absorbing it and then expelling it from your finger tips. It will tingle and the emotions behind electric judgement are less anger and more love, passion, warmth. When you are prepared bring your hand into the path of the spark."

He was close and emerald lightning crackled out his right hand touching the ground near Una but only small parts of it licked off to tickle at her while she readied herself and entered into this technique.

The way her body moved became natural with his guidance. Loosely holding her muscles she felt safe as he adjusted her position. She felt his chest draw inward as he inhaled her scent. Biting down onto the bottom of her lip was the only way she could stop herself from making any kind of whimpering sound. Her lips parted as she exhaled slowly, shutting her eyes for a few moments as she relished in their closeness. It also helped her focus on the force flowing through her body. Despite her imagination growing wild and crazy, she still had an ear open to listen to what he was actually saying. One of her eyes parted for a few seconds as her brow raised slowly. The flashing green sparking between his finger tips reflected off her eyes as her body settled into the newly arranged position.

Drawing her finger closer to the sparks that jolted from his skin Una could feel every hair on her body stand up. Her finger broke the constant stream that touched the ground. It hurt. A high pitched squeak escaped her lips and her arm jolted away. Cradling it for a few minutes against her chest she took a moment to tend to her bruised ego. She wouldn't let one failure dictate the rest of her lesson. After a few moments she reentered her position. Her mind instantly settled back into a meditative state. Once again her finger headed toward the path of the sparks. Remembering what he had said she drew on the emotions, though it was mainly passion. Her cheeks blushed a bright red as she felt the sensation fill her body.

The bright spark that illuminated the room disappeared. In a few moments it had appeared to jump from one hand to the other as Una expelled it from her finger tips. A soft giggle followed. He was right about it tickling. After a few seconds, it vanished completely and she turned her gaze toward him, hoping for some kind of approving look.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

Syn looked at her as she did it. He had wanted to move and make sure she was okay but was glad to see that she was fine for it. Her abilities coming out now as he gave her a nod of approval. She was doing better actually then he expected and she would only get stronger as he stayed where he was and stopped the current from his hand. "Alright padawan, now you are going to do the same to me. I want you to focus on me and send as much energy as you can through your fingertips into mine. Then we shall clean up while I show you how to use Tapas."

Her head was literally buzzing with passionate thoughts that remained and grew in her ever active imagination. Exhaling a shaky breath, she focused on the force, drawing it into her body and letting it circulate through her muscles. Entering that state of mind had become easy, she had figure out what to think about. The next move she made was a daring one indeed. Of course, she was going to do as he asked. But maybe in a different way. Taking a step forward, she reached her hands out for his shoulders. As their skin crept closer together green sparks returned, jumping in various places over their bodies. The current wasn't strong and it was taking all of her energy to keep it going. Eventually her face remained inches from his. Her lips parted slightly, a flash of light closing the space between his. She held her breath and dared not move, waiting for his reaction.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

Syn was surprised at that... and her felt her hands on his shoulders as he could see the lightning between her lips and stood there focused and breathing in carefully. A curious way to want to send a current into a person but he wasn't going to deny his padawan. She was talented and powerful, skilled and his hands were holding around her waist as he held his position. His mind racing more and more while thinking less of a way out of this and more what it would change.

This was his padawan (not that that had stopped him before) this was also a woman talented in the force and he could feel every bit of her. His mind drifted to that weight on his finger and his queen while a secret not many knew about he couldn't betray her. He spoke merely bringing his forehead to hers. "Were this another time Una, another me. I would claim those lips and drink deep of them and show you how to run wold in the jungle but I must honor my vows."

"His hand dropped the illusion, the white current dropping and a small gold band wrapped around his fingers. He was married to the Silver Jedi's grandmaster... in secret with only well Elayne Hawke knowing while the others at the very least he guessed suspected they had been together. He thought about what they could do though and he gripped her waist lightly while moving with speed and precision. The force guiding him to the water while he stood there his feet in the water.

"I apologize if this displeases you but I cannot dishonor her. If that means I lose your talents as my padawan, if I lose having you learn from me what I know so that you might pass it along to the next generation. Then I accept that but I do not want to lose more students or jedi, I want you to be strong and wise with all of your talents nurtured to their fullest." He remained there and looked at her bringing one hand up to trace her jawline and slowly run a pad over her cheek.

The skin beneath her fingers was smooth and soft, the curves of his collar bone raised them lightly as she grazed over it. She was vaguely aware of him speaking. A natural talent in selective hearing came into use and Una simply appreciated their closeness. But she couldn't block his words out forever. Her eyes caught something glistening in the light. Fearful of looking at it her focus remained on the dip in his chest that lead up to his neck. Perhaps she had gone a step too far. As they settled back down to a motionless stand her finger tips trailed down his midsection, stopping short at his waist band and finally pulling away from his skin. She could't have him, she understood as much. It took a few silent moments for her to peel his hands away from her waist and cup them in her own.

The ring felt cold against her own fingers and she squirmed in her position. Her weight shifted from one foot to the other as she flicked her sparkling hazel eyes up to his own. Lifting his hands up to her face, her lips pressed a soft kiss to his knuckle that lasted only a few seconds. Eventually she pushed his hands toward his chest and took a step back, bobbing her head in a quick bow. "I apologize Master Syn. Perhaps I lost myself for a few moments.." She bit her lip and kept her eye contact as she continued on. "I'd still like to be considered as your padawan and I hope my actions haven't changed your mind." It took every inch of her to draw together and say the next sentence. "I promise it won't happen again."

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

"No never never Una, one cannot be blamed for that which is kept secret." His body reacting while he stood there and pulled her closer for a comforting friendly hug. "You are talented and strong, you know what you want and I will teach you all you need to accomplish more. When you are ready, prepare I shall teach you the finer points of Tapas, how to stay warm in the cold and there is only one good way to do that." He backed up a little and stood there looking down at the water that was freezing but to him it was warm using the force.

Her chest rose as she inhaled his scent, nestling her head into his chest. His words were comforting and it made her feel a little less guilty about the hasty moment of passion. Encircled in his arms she gave him a gentle squeeze, pressing her body against his. Her feet were already part way in the water and she had to admit it was cold. Whether it was from the remaining thrill or the ice waves hitting her skin, the hair on her body still stood on end. Tapas was the practice of drawing upon the force to remain warm in a cold environment. She had heard some of the other padawans talking about it. Pulling herself away from his chest she drew slow circles with her finger nail against his skin. "I'm ready.."

Watching him step back further into the lake her weight shifted from one foot to the other. The water looked icy, even compared to the conditions of the jungle. A bead of sweat trickled down the small of her back as she lifted her arms up, catching the hem of her sports bra as she did. It slid off her body with ease and landed behind her the edge of the pool. The second half off her clothing soon followed and she stepped into the running water. Being a lot smaller than him she was already thigh deep as she moved closer.

[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Una Gal"]

Syn observed and gave a nod of his head while he did the same. Standing waist deep in the water while he started speaking. "As with everything, pull the force into your body. Bring it to your chest and your core then allow it to warm the rest of your body." He tossed the clothing to the shore and went deeper into the water, while he hated it he could feel the bottom of the pond here and hear the sounds of the small waterfall. Getting themselves both cleaned off so he could teach more skills as needed and continue the tutaminis lessons would help. The sleep arraignments were going to be a large thing to set up cause as he said they were not going to be heading back until she was strong. "Your strength in the force will determine how warm and strong you get."

For the last few times she drew upon the force, her eyes had remained closed, but this time they locked directly onto his gaze. If she let them drop any lower she might have just pounced on him then and there. Her chest collapsed as she breathed out shakily, struggling to keep her teeth from chattering in the frosty water. It was a distraction to say the least, but she drew upon it enough to feel the warmth begin to tingle in the center of her torso. Starting small, it felt like someone was breathing onto her skin. Then it spread through her chest and up to her shoulders, like someone had poured a warm bucket of water over her body. But the sensation lasted.

Her tense shoulders finally sank back to their original position as she regained some of the feeling in her feet. Though she wasn't exactly as warm as she should have been, she was a hell of a lot warmer. Warm enough to step into the deep end and float beside her Master.

[member="Syn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom