Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Tsad-class Fleet Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
atlas.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a small production of fleet carriers for Mandalorians.
  • Image Source: Battlestar: Galactical Deadlock, here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Fleet Carrier
  • Length: 2000 m
  • Width: 730 m
  • Height: 249 m
  • Armament: Very Low (50x Flak coilguns, 20x Quad PC-3 Uur turrets, 40x Point defense rotary laser turrets)
  • Defenses: High (Heavy deflector shields, Ionic shields, Durasteel plating, Ablative Armor Plating)
  • Hangar Space: Extreme: 20
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 14 squadrons, 18 maximum
    • Support Craft: 6 squadrons, 2 minimum (Support squadron bays can be cleared to house up to three corvettes in a pinch.)
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: 1.0
STANDARD FEATURES
  • 4x Ion-jet engines.
  • Long range scanner package.
  • Alusteel frame.
  • 50x Flak coilguns
  • 20x Quad PC-3 Uur turrets
  • 40x Point defense rotary laser turrets
  • Heavy deflector shields
  • Ionic shields
  • Durasteel plating
  • Ablative Armor Plating
  • V-1, 2, and 3 series astromech droids
  • K1-B droids
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Central A.I. (option): While not a required add-on, the ships are made work in tandem with CST's Central A.I. system. The A.I.'s allow the ships to operate on lower crew numbers, while the ships still have their full crew ability. While it may come from past experience of having to leave their homes, the extra space the A.I. can provide allow from more flexibility. The main draw backs are the limits of what the A.I.s can handle, and that they are independent, and thinking. More like a sentient being then a computer.
  • Flak: The Tsad-class is equipt with two different variants of flak which can be aimed carefully, or thrown out into a "wall." A standard shrapnel burst shell, and and EMP burst shell. The shrapnel shells are good at destroying fighters and munitions, while EMP flak is good at disabling targeting systems and fighters.
STRENGTHS
  • Large hanger bay.
  • Powerful defenses.
  • Long Range scanner package.
  • A.I. can reduce crew needs.
WEAKNESSES
  • Armaments are mostly anti-fighter and anti-munitions.
  • As its class suggests, heavily reliant on fleets.
  • Large size.
  • A.I. are independent, and can decide to disobey orders, like a person.
DESCRIPTION
Designed as a central fleet carrier of the Mandalorian Union, the Tsad-class (translated to Alliance-class) fleet carrier is a heavily fighter based carrier designed as an almost supporting flagship. The massive hanger bay can hold fourteen fighter squadrons, and six support squadrons, but are variable to allow for greater mission flexibility. If needed, the carrier can even clear space for three corvettes in the standard support space. The massive space also allows the large ship to carry various strike craft to fill a variety of mission roles.

As far as defenses are concerned, the carrier possesses heavy deflectors, ionic shields to limit the effects of ion weapons, durasteel plating and ablative armor. Along with these, the armaments are more defense oriented. Fifty flak coilguns can produce either a wall of flak between the ship and enemy fighter or munitions, or deliver EMP flak to enemy ships. At the same time, forty point defense rotary laser turrets can target both fighters and munitions, plus twenty quad Urr particle turrets, that can handle light corvettes as well as fighters. The vessel also has long range scanners, and can be fitted with a central A.I.

While the Tsad-class as many advantages, it does rely heavily on its fleet to survive a battle, as it's own armaments have very limited ship-to-ship capabilities. The vessel is also very large, and it's A.I., when installed, can disobey orders, as they are independent.

Last edited:
One issue.

Length: 1950 m
  • Hangar Space: Extreme: 20
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 14 squadrons, 18 maximum
    • Support Craft: 6 squadrons, 2 minimum (Support squadron bays can be cleared to house up to three corvettes in a pinch.)

1000m [Base: 1 | Very Low: 3 | Low: 4 | Average: 5 | High: 7 | Very High: 9 | Extreme: 11]
1500m [Base: 2 | Very Low: 4 | Low: 6 | Average: 8 | High: 10 | Very High: 12 | Extreme: 15]
2000m [Base: 2 | Very Low: 5 | Low: 8 | Average: 11 | High: 14 | Very High: 17 | Extreme: 20]
You need to be at the 2000 meter mark to use said 2000m for hanger rating. You cannot round up.

Let me know when you do the required change.
Mig Gred Mig Gred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom