Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to make a bounty hunter

Hey gang hope you all are doing well. On this occasion I’m looking for some advice on how to make a bounty hunter character. So far I have something of a concept for him. Basically he comes from the planet Tao. It’s an Outer Rim world that was featured in the Star Wars Visions, specifically season 1 episode 8.

He is connected to a local clan there and moved on to make his own way in the universe and was encouraged to do so. What are some things I should consider for this bounty hunting concept?

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Bounty Hunters can be fun. Be prepared to have to pre-plan and plot a lot, though. You should also expect to get beaten, outmaneuvered and foiled many, many times. Then there are gems where you're contacted and planned to capture or defeat a target, and it's another aspect that's fun.

But, like the big boss said, try to avoid approaching things with 'I'm going to win' mindset.

Be flexible, be adaptable, and always approach people offering your hunter's time and effort - and every so often, you'll get a dub.

Life of a Bounty Hunter is full of strife, and only rarely you find victories, but to those who persevere in the face of unsurmountable foes, the lowest of ditches and most noble of figures. There is the blissful sight of credit sticks to be had, a jingle of them being wired to one of your many accounts.

As everyone said, don't think about winning, but about the story, what kind of conflicts you want your character to face, and what is the purpose of those conflicts or scenarios bring. (character development, reveal some of their character traits, make allies and rivals, etc).

Should be fine and dandy to go otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom