Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying To Get Ahead

Mia took a mental step back, an eyebrow arching slightly. Mia was all for taking bounties, why not? Nine times out of ten you were doing the galaxy a favour, ridding it of some of the scum. She was not, however, a fan of collateral damage. Especially when it involved her. The hunters bullets kicked up more dust, screams amplified and Mia's frown deepened, as she retreated back, out of the line of fire.

No. This simply wouldn't do. She didn't care how much the kid was worth, she didn't care what he had done. This was unacceptable. Unforgivable.

She tugged a com link from her belt, made a call to the local security, identifying herself as friendly then settled her gaze up in the sky where the hulk was hovering above the buildings. "All right, princess, play time is over." she muttered, bending her legs she leapt, force aiding her, coming to land atop the cantina. Her hand reached up for the bounty hunter, fingers closing to seize him in a telekinetic grip...

And yank him down to the building in front of her.

She picked another piece of glass out of her arm, and waited for him to settle his attention on her.

"Hey mesh'la." she would say when he looked her way "Copaani mirshmure'cye?"

[member="Kana Truden"] [member="Tobias Wraith"] [member="Damian Starchaser"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] [member="Olivia Durant"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6I4lgS2rQ​

Soaring threw the air the Hunter got closer and closer, cracking a smile under his mask as his target [member="Tobias Wraith"] took up aim in the midst of chaos. The mans gun flashed four times bolts flying at the large flying beast. Adjusting this angle Kezeroth ascended little higher in the air, Not the ideal dodge but was good enough. The Blaster fire impacting the Chest of his armor strongly, Who ever made that blaster made it the right way. Chuckling Kezeroth wobbled in the air, the impacts disturbed his balance and speeds. Leading forward some speeding up again the armored Gen'dai felt an odd and yet familiar sensation grip him, A Force grip was something he could recognize with ease but the question was who? Bracing for impact Kezeroth balled up and peeked behind him. A woman? the Jedi? Who knew really? Locking on her location he fell down.

Landing with a crash on his side Kezeroth shook his head, With dust stirred and blocking vision Kezeroth chuckled again. His HUD in his helmet lit up as his shoulder particle beam blaster came to life. A slight movement twitched on his right shoulder and suddenly twisted toward [member="Mia Monroe"]. The Shoulder Blaster hummed as a yellowish energy glew faintly, With a flash it blasted out toward the Woman who spoke.

An excellent distraction in his mind and warning shot.

Right after his Shoulder Blaster fired Kezeroth stood up and growled " Ba'slanar..." His voice deep and strong. He was aware of her presence now and it was an edge for Kezeroth, Though not too concerned with the Woman he looked away and eyed his Bounty getting away. If things continued like this...only thing that would get accomplished is alot of rampaging. With a small leap off the building and darting off in a sprint Kezeroth began to run towards [member="Tobias Wraith"] once more, This time staying on the opposite side of the building to use them as cover. His foot steps thumping about loudly...

[member="Kana Truden"]
[member="Damian Starchaser"]
[member="Olivia Durant"]

Mia raised a hand, tutaminis flowing through her absorbing the shots fired.

"Di'kut." she muttered as he dropped of the buildings edge. She didn't hesitate, drawing on the force, on her adrenaline she followed, leaping the gap between two buildings she reached the edge, following him from up high till she had a better vantage point. She overtook him, dropping down in front of him she sucked in a deep breath and bellowed at him.

"HAAAAAUUUUUUM!"

Breathless, for a moment she reached at her back. "Mesh'la, I will not warn you again." Her beskad slid from its sheath. "I'm not a fan of fighting family, but I can't count on both hands the number have people that have already been injured in this chase, so you are leaving me little choice. Live to hunt another day. Ba'slanar, vod."

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

The woman was not the target, But her annoying behavior was something that was getting to the armored monster. Thinking back to what happen Kezeroth gave no expression as the images of [member="Mia Monroe"] absorbing a particle beam blast with ease, He was dealing with someone with experience...good that made things more fun. Running by the buildings Kezeroth sprinted through the buildings, his neck twitching slightly as the woman drew near. She was gaining and he could literally feel it.

Watching her land on a building in front of him and stepping down Kezeroths expression was set to stone. As he took in a deep breath the Gen'dai responded by grounding himself and collecting his thoughts. The Force shielded him from the bellow and kept him in place. Standing up straight he looked down at her as she spoke with little breath and draw her sword.

"Mesh'la, I will not warn you again. I'm not a fan of fighting family, but I can't count on both hands the number have people that have already been injured in this chase, so you are leaving me little choice. Live to hunt another day. Ba'slanar, vod."

Tilting his head his face mask folded to his ear line revealing his face and part of his jaw. His face mutated and scarred by darkside degradation, Two eyes glew red and suddenly the armored giants darkside presence could be felt all around wild, raw and untamed. " Your not my target.... Move.." he growled with a face of stone.

[member="Tobias Wraith"]
[member="Kana Truden"]
[member="Olivia Durant"]

Breath Toby, breathe!

That was the only thought he held on to as he leapt over a line where clothes were being dried. He waved a pitiful apology to the woman working as he sprinted down the crowded alley, before making a quick turn back to the main street they had been on. Dust flew in his wake, and his haggard breathing was the only sound he heard as that the street was finally deserted like it should be. Bolting down the middle of he street alone, he realized that was something that he shouldn't be hearing. Where is he?

He slid to a stop and turned around and scanned the street. He saw [member="Olivia Durant"], and the two he presumed were Jedi still there. Yet, where was the hunter and the woman who had asked about him? Bolstering his blaster on his hip, he pulled out his binoculars and scanned the area. That's when he saw the two of them on the roof, and they were fighting. Is she trying to protect me? A strange feeling overtook him, and he hung his head for a moment before knowing to do. Turning to his ship's hangar, he pocketed the binoculars and ran to the Jackdaw.

"I won't let someone get hurt because of me," he mumbled while boarding the ship. Boots met durasteel as he entered the freighter in a hurry and sprinted to the cockpit. Practicality leaping into the pilot's seat, he started the ignition sequence while keeping the loading bay open. His ship was like most of the women he knew, amazing but sometimes temperamental. This was one of times as the engine took its sweet time to start up. A few slaps on his console helped, well at least in his mind.

Powerful thruster lifted the ship, and his steady hand directed the vessel towards the conflict. Staying far enough away so the hunter couldn't leap onto the ship, or so he thought, he stayed low enough should the three in the street wanted to board. A few switches were flipped, and his ion cannon and two turbo lasers activated and pointed at the roof. Activating his intercomm, he prayed he didn't to do anything.

"Stand down hunter, and I won't open fire on you."

Again, he was bluffing. No one needed to know that.

Kana Truden
Olivia Durant
Damian Starchaser
[member="Mia Monroe"]
[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Mia laughed. "You think you can scare me Mesh'la?!"

She shook her head. "I've been tormented and tortured by sith whose force presence makes your seem like a childs and come out stronger than ever before. I've died and walked with Velok on the other side and come back. You can puff your chest out as much as you like because at the end of the day..." she tilted her head as the roar of thrusters drew her attention to the ship maneuvering above them. "Mine is bigger than yours."

This was not going to end well.

[member="Tobias Wraith"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQUsnto_3pw​

So much darkness..... sensation of chaos was always there!

So much chaos yes. The armored giant before them remained still but his focus was on the chaos amidst them all. Screams of children, debris crubbling, metal structures shattered and bent. The dark was brewing in everyone and it never tasted this good. His situation was a nasty one though he knew he could escape it, he knew ackalay tougher than these jokers but still. The woman [member="Mia Monroe"], the bounty [member="Tobias Wraith"] & the jedi somewhere in the distance. To anyone hunter the situation would look very grim, but this was something the Brute was dying to have happen again. Surrounded with bad odds in view of his opponents.

Tilting his head slightly he grinned sadistically. He told himself he wouldn't use the darkside in a hunt but this was excellent excuse to have little fun. Closing his eyes his body suggested he suddenly became very relaxed as if this was not the first time he had been in this situation. Very interesting. Majority of humanoids get a pretty big rush from fire fights, hunts & combat in general and yet here stands a calm hunter? With an sith slave upbringing of pain, torture and serving as a living combat dummy. A past life he would wish on no one but the ones who put him there, A past life where his hate, anger and darker emotions kept him alive and now was no different. Sadness, Contempt, Anger & confusion were thick in the air as the people eyed the ship that hover low guns pointed at the hunter.

Kezeroth glanced at the ship and chuckled slightly, he doubted that offer and besides he wouldn't let a ship stop his hunt. The hunt wont stop... It never did. Consuming the Darkside generated from the masses Kezeroth prepared himself for action in his mental. Consume Essence. An ability he used unconsciously at times. Standing Kezeroth leaned to the side slightly and suddenly dashed to an ally were more of the Ord Mantell people gathered, The Force strengthening his movement. Nothing that large should move that fast. Sliding to a stop by the markets he drew his LJ-50 Concussion Rifle and activated his faceplate to fold back over his face. WIth the same grin he targeted both the ship not too far away and the Woman [member="Mia Monroe"]. taking up aim the Gen'dai pulled the trigger four times and four times he watched as the purple energy flash from the barrel of the rifle. The unstable bolts of energy flying at a amazing speed, he would test if the Concussion rifles lived up to the name.

" Come and get me karking fools!" he shouted snarl knowing any collateral damage would work in his favor. There was no plan only the Darkside.

[member="Kana Truden"]
[member="Olivia Durant"]

The chaos did spread to other parts of the city after all as the battle between [member="Mia Monroe"] and [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] grew for each passing blow. They had failed in their duty already but they knew better than to call quits. [member="Tobias Wraith"]’s ship slowly started to hover with it’s loading ramp... Open? Either he forgot or...

Kana stopped. “Scratch that. Damian, grab the girl if you can!” That didn’t come out wrong at all. “Get her to the ship, I should...” That sounded like a concussion rifle. “Nope, we’ll both go for the ship. Run!”

There was the difference between doing the right thing and dying and in this case the two seemed to hold hands. Going on a rant about illegal or potentially dangerous weapons were pointless in her presence on this planet. All she had in mind at this point was to get off this planet and back home to Ruusan. It wasn’t exactly the most jedilike thing to fear death but one couldn’t really blame her, right? Being alive was the ultimate form of existence after all.

Besides, if there was one thing criminals enjoyed it was credits and because of the timely windfall that had fallen upon Kana and her student lately it was just fair to say they didn’t have to worry too much about being able to pay the man to get home.

“Remember, trust in the force to propel you and don’t lose faith in the landing!” Not that it ever was that simple for her. She had her own reason to fail the landings, and launchings, and anything to do with her leg.

With a boost to her jump she launched herself in a weak one-legged leap. Her hand grasped at the edge of the ramp as she dangled at a height that left her open for, well, anything.

“I could use some help here!” Her fingers slipped as her grip grew looser for each passing moment. “Kind of right now!”

[member="Olivia Durant"]

Mia saw the concussion rifle drawn and the world seemed to freeze. There was no time to dive for cover, not time to shout a warning and for the first time in many months, Mia missed her armour. Tutaminis flared in her skin as the first blast caught her square in the chest, its impact sent her sailing, hitting the pavement several meters back. She choked out a groan, winded she rolled back to her feet, fingers gently pressing her ribs. A sharp pain shot through her chest and hiss of pain escaped her.

"Karking ugly sithspawn." she spat again, before looking up at the jedi dangling from the landing ramp. A sigh blew out of her nose and she leapt, passing the woman with ease, her impact on the landing ramp far from graceful. She reached for the womans wrist and hauled her on board. Then lay flat on her back breathing heavily. She should have just walked away, she should have just let it play out. Closing her eyes she sat up and moved to the edge of the landing ramp, scanning the ground below for the great hulk.

"Kid!" she called into the ship "If you want to get out of her, the time is now!"

[member="Kana Truden"] [member="Tobias Wraith"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom