Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Troublesomes Lost

FxgOzn.jpg

The cold wind rolled down from the mountains, bringing a light snow as it buffeted the base. Another storm was rolling in, an with it another wave of cold and deep snow. Despite the chill, Ellie stood at the entrance of the hangar, watching the pending storm roll in. The cold biting at her exposed face went completely ignored. She had to admit that despite of the cold and isolation, the scenery around the mountain base was quite beautiful.

Ellie had arrived at the base, named New Lesea, only a few months prior, shortly after its completion. Although completion was a lose term given all the construction still going on. Regardless, the base had all the amenities it needed for a small thriving colony. Heat, electricity, a greenhouse and places to sleep, plus a few extra commodities. The base itself was hidden deep in the mountains of Vanquo. A hidden second home for the Arsenian people. A safeguard, if you will, incase disaster struck their home planet.

Being the somewhat appointed leader of New Lesea came with its perks, but also the downsides. Leading a small colony of a few hundred wasn't too difficult when everyone worked together towards a common goal. Even when trouble arose, it was normally something simple and easily fixed. The perks of a small colony, she guessed. Lately things had been running smoothly as everyone prepared for the start of winter. With no real problems, Ellie ran into an unexpected problem. She was starting to get bored.

A breath of hot air escaped her nose, and was carried away by the wind, as she let out a sigh. She was starting to wish something exciting would happen just to break the rut she had stepped into.

A lone shuttle flew through the air towards the mountains, the shuttle was in no hurry at all towardsits destination. Authorization for a base had been given and stardust was to go and see what it was all about ensure they'd not be a danger to the clan and planet, on board was her newly 18 year old daughter brigh, as well she had brought 4 god killers to act as guards. She would've brought her elite guards but the cold would make them ineffective...something she didn't need.

Streaking towards the base they slowed down, aiming for the hangar as they slowly came down and settled. The hydraulics hissed as the door lowered down to reveal the armies form of stardust and her guards as they walked on out and looked around

Ellie Omera Ellie Omera

“Really, Stabby, as if you haven’t been carried onto a shuttle by a growing teenaged girl before.” Adara hefted Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus into her arms the second the girl gave a bit of fuss about coming to a retreat on Vanquo. It was the first time all six feet of Adara showed a modicum of her Epicanthix strength, Stabby was no bother to carry, not with how desperate Adara was to see her friends together once more. “Healing requires off the chesterfield.”

It was time to see how the denizens of Vanquo were using their neutrality within the Empire’s space. Or, so was Adara’s excuse to her nebulous father when she left her training deep in the Empire’s heart. Incapable of sensing the threat Aaron presented until after he shot her dead, Adara’s father demanded training. She would not disappoint him, again. Arduous and lethal, her further training had Adara’s usually refreshed face seem... hollow. Eyes composed in vulnerable glances around herself. Truth be, Adara missed her friends. The bustle of life took her from Vena. Between ruling Vena, the doppelgänger of Uncle Darlyn’s attempt to assassinate her and the invasion of Wayland, Adara needed them. So it was her shuttle came to the mountains of Vanquo, in search of Aunt Star and Brigh.

Only one Handmaiden accompanied Adara this day, a strand of silver hair pushed back behind her burgundy chersilk hood as she sat in the pilot’s seat.

“Back to Vanquo, can you believe it? Passing through Sith space was the easiest thing ever. I can’t believe they didn’t board us, can you, Dar’ika? Like, you rule a planet in Jedi space.” Amma Dib Amma Dib lounged on the couch of Adara’s shuttle, arm around Fred Gred Fred Gred ‘s shoulders as she sipped a hot mug of tea.

“Back to where we all met.” A rare smile coated Amma’s face, as she looked to her boyfriend and set her head on his shoulder. She wore a plain pair of olive coloured trousers and a tank top, two gold necklaces around her neck. No coat remained by Amma, nothing but a wrist comp and her beskad. “Where’d you get this shuttle, Dar? Bit... Imperial, innit it?”

Adara stopped short of fussing about Stabs and smiled softly.

“We were going into Sith Space, it only behooves us to use an Imp shuttle, doesn’t it?” The shuttle descended, its’ two extended wings wobbled noticeably. The Handmaiden gripped the yoke with one hand, the other flowed around the console’s buttons as the ship rocked.

“Ah..” Adara stumbled halfway to Stabby. “What... What’s happening?”

“It’s the canyons, juuust a minute!” The Handmaiden’s voice was... surprisingly young as it peppered out. That alone had Adara launch toward the seat she’d placed Stabby.

“Fred! You’re the best pil-” Amma volunteered, holding Fred’s shoulders as hard as she could. The ship buckled, a sound of wrenching metal beside them was chased by sudden deceleration, and drop. “Oooaaahh!”

“Mayday, Mayday, Shuttle Hatchepsa to control. Hatchepsa to Control, we’re on vector 1-24 mark 32. Repe-Aaah!“ Something.... nebulous and animal-like flew past the viewport, a piece of the wing in its’ mouth. The Handmaiden fought with the controls, as the ship spun in the air, a mountain peak whizzed by their view.

Adara spun in the air, not secured to a seat, and reached for the Handmaiden’s pilot seat.

“Mayd—“ The comms went dead.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Ellie Omera Ellie Omera

Last edited:
"Wha- hey! I am fragile and delicate!" Tabitha huffed and struggled half-heartedly when Adara Raxis Adara Raxis picked her up to carry her into the shuttle. "What does that even meeeean?"

She groaned and leaned her head back against the seat Adara had set her in, crossing her arms. Though Tabitha did want to spend time with her friends after her... Incident, why did is have to be Vanquo? In Sith space! Her home was in Sith space now and Tabitha hated it. Sovereign or not, the Sith still put their dirty, grimy, feet on it!

Tabitha hoped the merchants would be dumb enough to leave the areas of civilization and get eaten by wasps.

Looking over at Amma and Fred Gred Fred Gred Tabitha grinned.

"Awww, you got rid of the blue hair, Fred? I thought you'd keep it for Am'!"

Then the ship wobbled.

The amusement on Tabitha's face vanished, replaced with a seriousness rarely seen on the teen's face. She worked with Adara to secure herself properly, She looked over at Fred, knowing he wou- Ohhhh everything was spinning! Why wasn't Adara in a seat?!

"'dara!"

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Ellie Omera Ellie Omera

Ellie softly hummed to herself as she stared off at the mountains that towered above the base. She was debating on wondering the base to see what needed to be done, or at least break the current boredom. Before she could make that decision, her comlink beeped. To her surprise, and that of other around her, a shuttle was inbound on their location. There were no scheduled shuttles or freighters to arrive at the base for a while. So this was unexpected.

Guards began to move closer to the hanger door while others moved closer to defend able positions. An unknown ship heading directly towards them could mean anything, so they needed to be prepared for anything.

Moments later, a single shuttle appeared in the distance. The vessel kept a steady flight path as it came in for a landing. So far it had shown no signs of hostility. Was it just someone from one of the local settlements coming out of curiosity? She made her way towards the parked vessel as it powered down and lowered the loading ramp. A handful of people descended from the shuttle to the hangar floor. One was a Twi'lek woman, with her was another young woman and several guards.

Ellie strode towards the vessel, hand resting on the blaster rifle that hung from her shoulder. Her white and slate gray ranger armor bore signs of hard use. She at least looked the part of a soldier, which could go either way if she wanted to deter any hostilities at the moment. As she closed the gap, she hailed the small group. "I'm going to have to ask you to identify yourselves." She almost berated herself for sounding so...blunt. Diplomacy wasn't her thing, that was left to her older sister, whom she wished was here right now. "You're arrival wasn't exactly...expected."

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

To say Fred was nervous was an understatement. He was practically shaking in his seat from the moment they hit Sith space. Amma Dib Amma Dib being there did help, but still. His clan and the Sith didn't get along well. He was just happy to have her nearby. He shook a little more when Amma mentioned that traveled through Sith space without an issue, but it was nice to here her talk about Vanquo. "Y-yeah. Vanquo'll be nice to.... Gah... can we not talk about Sith space anymore." The young Mando put his own arm around Amma, wearing an armored coat for the weather. "It'll be nice to see Vanpuo though. I'll take murder horses over dar'jetii though."

It wasn't long before Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus mentioned his hair not being blue. He rubbed his head a little, looking nervous again. "Yeah..... I don't get how you're supposed to do this hair stuff." He looked down a little, sighing. He didn't want to admit it was also that it was hard to find for him too.

Fred tried to block out the other Sith talk from Amma and Adara Raxis Adara Raxis before feeling the ship buckle. He looked at Amma and held onto both her and the seat as the shuttle began to go down. He looked at the cockpit, knowing he didn't have much of a chance to do anything. "We best just brace guys!" They tumbled and would soon hit the ground!

Fred groaned a little, looking up before coughing. "G-guys...?"

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
Shoden couldn't wipe the grin off her face as she stepped onto the shuttle alongside Adara Raxis Adara Raxis . Her precious cousin had invited her to come visit like, what a day ago? And she hadn't left her company since, quite happy as the suddenly beloved cousin. It felt really nice to be wanted, so she was excited to be spending time with Adara and her friends, even if it meant going into Sith space and possibly getting her dad upset. The girl just stayed silent, watching the others all laugh and giggle with each other as she got herself situated, and buckled up for safety reasons. They all seemed to be in such good spirits, it was a far more enjoyable setting than she had back on Commenor, considering it was mostly work.

The discussion turned to Fred Gred Fred Gred at one point having blue hair, apparently, which elicited a giggle from the one handed girl, and finally gave her someplace she wanted to jump in. She opened her mouth to speak, but before anything could come out the mood suddenly shifted. In an instant, everything was going wrong, the place was spinning and they all were suddenly in very, very real danger. She Glanced around quickly, to make sure everyone was safe, when she saw Adara, strapped to nothing, reaching for a seat.

She didn't even think, her body moving on its own.

Shoden undid her own harness, quickly moving to try and reach her cousin, rushing past the others such as Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus and the mentioned Fred and Amma Dib Amma Dib . Her hand reached out even as her own feet left the ground, desperately trying to grab hold of Adara's hand. Her one and only thought was that of protecting her cousin, not losing another family member, to the point the only thing that escaped her lips was a shrill scream, and a single word.

"ADARA!"

And then there was silence for the others, as Shoden's hand so very, very nearly reached Adara's, and her body was flung from the shuttle before the eyes of anyone that had watched her desperate attempt. Her body became very cold, very quickly, as she watched the ground beneath her fly by, and her world turn to white. For her, time passed quickly, her body smacking into the ground and dragging through snow, before tumbling down onto the icey cliffs. Behind her was a trail of red, as blood soaked into the snow behind her. The fact that as her body tumbled it miraculously avoided fatal injury after fatal injury wasn't something she could even witness, as she luckly landed on the cliffs without being nearly as injured as she should have been.

When she awoke, she felt nothing but numbness. Her vision was blurry, and her first sensation was of the metallic taste in her mouth. She knew well enough what blood tasted like, her own to be precise, and knew that something bad had happened. She tried to push herself up, but cried out in pain as the second sensation shot up her arm, then from her legs as she tried to get her knees under her. Something was wrong with her wrist and legs, and when her vision cleared enough to look at her wrist the deformed, swelling body limb told the whole story.

How had she broken only those? WEll, the red around her suggested that there was far more damage, perhaps she had been cut by glass, or rather quite a lot by glass. She could feel stinging as she came more and more aware, which meant she had to have been cut somewhere. Or perhaps one of her broken legs had broken through the skin, she couldn't tell without looking and she couldn't roll over to look.

Eventually she managed to look around, and saw what she thought was the form of Adara, laying perhaps twenty one or so feet away from her. She, she looked alive if it was her, and not some dying hallucination of Shoden's. Mustering the strength she had, Shoden began to grab onto the ground in front of her, and with a small cry of pain began to crawl, dragging her body across the ground in another desperate bid to take care of the one thing on her mind: Ensuring Adara was alright.

She had to be alright. Even as Shoden began to feel something eating away at her she had to get closer...

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae :|: Ellie Omera Ellie Omera

The shuttle spun like a top released from her brother Magnus’ hand. Adara threw her arms out to create a Force Shield, but in her mad spin, she collided with Shoden Moz Shoden Moz , and her head smacked against the transparisteel viewport. Dazed, it was enough to send Adara on an intercept course beyond the shattered viewport into the mountainside.

SNAP.

The snow beneath the mangled body of Adara Raxis turned solid as ice. Any warmth in the landscape dissipated under twisted hips, broken and contorted limbs. A pool of black blood flowed upon the slick ice, as opened eyes stared at the creature, which far above, still shook the shuttle’s wing in its’ gargantuan mouth.

C-c-c-crick... snap...

Adara’s lips parted, sound impossible from the twist of her throat. It stopped none of the agony which roiled through her, as fingers replaced in their sockets. Breaks in limbs began to contort back in place.

Her neck snapped back, and Adara let out a mournful, caterwauling bawl. The energy to fuel her bodily regeneration was leaving her as soon as it came, her limbs snapping back in place. Another shriek of pure agony peeled from Adara’s throat. Her back arched, body writhed as eyes clouded by pure physical trauma began to clear.

“Sh-sho...” Another violent shiver rocked Adara as Shoden reached close enough to Adara for the Sithling to feel her. Feel all of her, every ounce of life in the broken-limbed but lucky body of her mother’s kin. “N-nngghhh...”

Adara’s eyes closed tight. No. Not Shoden. Not... no she was supposed to keep Shoden safe! Go find Aunt Star and Cynthia and tell them what happened on Vena! That there was a doppelgänger of Uncle Darlyn attempting bloody murder and none of them were immune, not even Shoden the preternaturally lucky one handed girl. Any connection she had with her conscious mind faded as the pain clouded her over.

“Shoden, sto-oaaahhh!!” Adara sobbed and curled inward. “Ngh... GE-get back... get...”

Any thought of who it was crawling toward her faded for the thud-thub-dub of the creature’s heart. She needed, no she deserved it. What good would saving such a creature be to her? Adara’s eyes lost focus, and she reached with broken fingers...

... to the sky, where the creature who tore at their ship flew in circles above them...

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus Fred Gred Fred Gred Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Ellie Omera Ellie Omera

Plan Knowable was going swimming-lee. We’d worked it out, I’d pilot to Vanquo, and over the day reveal the girl inside the Handmaiden uniform. A joke here, cunning pun maybe a little tussle with the Stab-if-nah girl (after I healed her to much applause), and I, Raya Najwa-Zambrano, would become part of the Troublesomes.

A part of a whole, which didn’t include many of my now deceased siblings, cut down during Uncle Braxus’ last purge. I huddle in my chersilk cloak, glad for its’ ability to hide my Echani body. Sure, none of these Mookalorian tweendults understand the body language of my kinfolk, but motion translates. By the end of today, I will have friends.

Real ones, who know my name and think my ability to walk on my hands is pretty darn nifty.

Then, something gigantic hit the shuttle I ‘borrowed’ (sorry Daddy didn’t mean to crash the shuttle, I promise I just scuffed the outer coating) and I had about two seconds to realize the yoke wasn’t going to respond. In those two seconds, a semi-animal-demon creature tore one of the wings off the freakin’ ship. “Mayday, Mayday...”

A sickened sensation grips my mind as I feel Adara’s hands on the back of my chair. She didn’t have time to sit down. I reach for her, my head swimming from the tailspin, but the cousin... that girl @Shoden bumped my hand away as she too was sucked out.

“Aaawwwwwww sshhhiii-“ Black. I didn’t grab Adara.

Uncle Braxus is going to do worse to me than the crash.

Klaxons ring my ears as I groan and strike out for them, like the alarm clock I had when I was younger. Mr. Gigglesworth. It had this happy unicorn and to hit the snooze you smacked its’ tail...

“Nnggh...” The ruined shuttle creaks around me, and if it weren’t for my hair falling to the side, I’d have no way of guessing which way up was. I hit the release on my seat webbing in time to hear another of the troublesomes, Amma Dib Amma Dib , shriek.

“Fred!? FRED!” She scrambles to touch him, hold his head in hands which spark with green fire. “Fred, c’yare, be okay you have to be okay... Fred... Fred!”

“Yeah... the pyromaniac with control issues, a one armed boy and Ms. Limp-ity are the best rescue team...” I groan and clutch my stomach as I fall to the side, my chersilk hood falling from my previously unrevealed face. “Amma! Calm down before you set the ship on fire.”

Not... not how I expected to meet Amma. Kinda planned some sort of shared musical thing, my headphones a little too loud around my ears and a wall to lean against. Maybe head tilt and ‘hey. S’old tunes, but I dig it’.

“Smell the fuel, perchance? Your boyfriend is fin-“ The shuttle wobbles, settles more firmly on its’ side. Water droplets begin to drip from the broken viewport, the heat from the ship melting the snow. “-eeeeeehhh... out. Out!”

I crawl onto my seat and leap for Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus , whose webbing (thank my immortal father) appears intact. One of my knives release from the belt holster, and that too is a mercy.

“Stababithia, can you cut yourself loose?” Hey, the girl knows knives. Might as well give her one.

“... you can talk?” Amma gritted her teeth, fidgeted with her webbing until she too was released.

“Talk, do the jive, heal people... Which! Might be necessary if we don’t get to Shoden before Adara does. ‘M Raya. Been Adarables’ Handmaiden since I was 11.” The scripted lie, I am an Echani Handmaiden hired to protect the Adarable one. We memorized it until I believe in a small part of my mind it’s true, since, well... I’ve never been capable of lying if my life depended on it. “Yeah, it’s me. The same me that’s been by y’all’s side since you were 13. But! Seeing as how this is the definition of the bad, and the ship is moving, oh gods the ship is moving hurry up, out out out. Out! Stababidia.. Stababuddy? Starabatha? Stabs. Can you hold onto me?”

Amma feels along her forehead, and comes away with hot and sticky blood. It quickly combusts in her hand and that’s my cue.

“If we don’t get Shoden and book it as far away fro-”

A guttural and horrific scream agonizes the air. It hits me inhuman, the sound of a dying godling which dug its’ claws into the Galaxy itself in a stubborn refusal to fade.

My ankle, which I broke steadying myself in my seat, clicks back in place. Pain like that? A broken bone? It’s long finished leaving a mark on my face. Sure, I feel it, and it ruddy hurts, but the real pain is about six Bastion quarsecs from drowning us all in Adara’s pain.

I shoot out of the broken viewport with a force jump onto the snow sixteen metres above, and thank my luck (and Mom’s classes on instinctive astrogation) that both feet hit solid rock.

There... in the snow... oh... oh no.

“SHODEN GET AWAY FROM HER! GET... GET A-“ Behind me the ship moves again, and I see how precarious it is on the snow bank. “AAwwww gooses!”

I drop back into the cockpit, and reach for Stabs. “Hurry, Mandagoobians!”

Fred Gred Fred Gred Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus Ellie Omera Ellie Omera Shoden Moz Shoden Moz Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

stardusts' arms went behind her back in a formal fashion, one thing she didnt quite like seeing was soldiers...least at first...stardust let her hands rest agaisnt her sabers as she strode forward a couple steps without so much a care at all, her guards stayed near brigh

stardust solus of clan Solus, riduur to alor Solus

She spoke in a formal tone, unaffected by the guards as she noted each and every one of them and then stopped 10 feet from the women, ellie could see stardust beskar'gam bore just as much use as her ranger armor, the insignia of Solus on her shoulder as she looked down at the woman

good, I prefer to not be expected...I'm merely visiting to see what you have here...as you may know this planet is under Solus control so this is merely poking about

While formal in her voice the way she spoke said she was a soldier through and through. Offer a relaxed smile she nodded her head about

not a bad hangar, could use some defense turrets here and there

Her face suddenly got a weird look, the force rippled and sent a uneasy feeling towards stardust yet...it wasnt here in this hangar...looking outside past ellie her eyes squinted. Her pilot came out quickly and spoke

maam! Weve received a mayday from shuttle hatchepsa! Their going down on vector 1-24 mark 32!

As they said that star could see in the distance the ship whizz by followed some flying creature with the wing in its mouth. Stars eyes went wide as she realized who was aboard

feth! Scramble your rescue crews now!

Star turned immediately without even a second for ellie to respond, the pilot had the shuttle already warmed up as they piled on quickly and while the door was closing they lifted up and out likely knocking people back from the exhaust

The pilot had the last location marked, though it wasn't hard to see where from the smoke cloud rising from it, however approaching it they suddenly was swooped by a smaller flying creature making them break off and quickly away

maam we wont be able to get close eith those things!

Stardust opened the back, letting the cold whistling air in as she looked to brigh and her guards

land! Brigh! Your in charge of making sure everyone aboard that shuttle is ok

mom where are you going?

Bright asked with concern as star leaned out and grinned back at her daughter

I'm going to save adara

With that star pushed off with her for as the shuttle zoomed away behind her, air whistled as stardust closed her eyes loving the sensation of free falling. Finally she rolled and got herself steady as she hit the ground and kicked up snow, dirt, and rocks. Standing she took a deep breath and that aura of stars that had been limited suddenly started expanding slowly. The snow around her melting and what grass or moss that grew began to dry and blacken as star let her anger free eyeing that dragon as she started walking forward

come on you fething flying ferfek....I'll show you WHO you should be fighting

The ground beneath her was heated, each step left fire as she drew her newly made sabers and activated them, she aimed at the sky as she let a force scream out that sounded likely a challenging roar! Aimed right for that dragon

A wicked grin formed, stardust was now in dragon mode, battle overtaking her mind

Tabitha's heart dropped to the floor as she watched Adara Raxis Adara Raxis and Shoden Moz Shoden Moz tumble out the shuttle, and down, down, down the mountain. Adara could survive many things, but could she survive that?! As the ship crashed proper, Tabitha covered her head with her arms to protect herself. She groaned as the ship settled onto it's side, and a screech ripped from her throat as her legs followed gravity.

"SITHSPIT!"

Her stitches had been torn open.

Biting her lip, Tabitha scrambled to undo the webbing, but of course in her luck the buckle had jammed. She looked up, slightly dazed, as Raya handed her the knife.

"Uhhh... Yeah, yeah, I..."

Tabitha's hands shook, and she took a deep breath. Calm. She had to be calm, or she'd probably cut herself instead of the webbing. Amma and Fred Gred Fred Gred would be okay. She just had to cut herself free, and hope someone would catch her before she slammed into the floor. Manda knows how useless she'd be like this. Maybe she could teach the others how to differentiate between an actual person and Scriosar?

Who was calling her name?

Oh.

"H-hold? Yeah, okay, oh, ahhhhh feth that hurts..."

Cutting herself free was taking longer than Tabitha wanted it to, honestly, and she stopped completely as that horrible scream echoed in her ears. Her body tensed, and she felt sick to her stomach.

"Was that... 'dara?"

Tabitha looked out the shuttle with worry, and hastened her cutting of the webbing. Why was it so difficult to cut through?! Making a noise of frustration, Tabitha was on the last piece of webbing that was holding her in the chair. As the last fibers were about to be sliced, Raya came back and reached for her. Taking Raya's hand, Tabitha cut herself free and latched herself onto the Echani girl as they went back outside.

Once they were on stable ground, Tabitha's grip on Raya faltered, and she fell unceremoniously into the snow with a grunt of pain. A shiver went through her body as the cold seeped through her now bloodied bandages. Propping herself up on her elbows, Tabitha pulled the hood on her jacket up to cover her head as she looked down to where Shoden and Adara fell, trying to see where they were.

When she found them, it made Tabitha sick to her stomach.

Adara's body contorted in ways a person's body shouldn't, and her screams of agony were...

Tabitha whimpered in worry for her best friend, and reached out to her.

"ADARA!"

The small teen's arm supporting her wobbled, and she collapsed into the snow once more. Her body shook from the cold as she stared sorrowfully down at where Adara lay, until she noticed the area around her dear friend... Dying. Alarm shot through Tabitha's body when she realized what was happening, and her gaze snapped to the crawling body of Shoden.

"Oooooh no... Nope. Nopity nope! Someone needs to- Is... Is that..."

Looking up at the shuttle that had flown over, Tabitha tilted her head as a vaguely familiar figure fell from it, and landed. It wasn't until the snow melted, and the flora began to dry up and blacken did it dawn on her.

"Ba'vodu! Ba'vodu, you have to get Shoden!"

Fred groaned a little as he looked at Amma Dib Amma Dib , sighing a little. "I'm ok, c'yare," he said to her as he checked his cybernetic arm. He went to move it, and that mostly worked, minus a finger joint, but it was definitely bent. Eh, it was still usable. The arms katar... partially extended to let him cut loose, and started to get up.

He eyed Raya Najwa Zambrano Raya Najwa Zambrano , then Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus looking curiously before getting up all the way. He knew he had a bad feeling about this. He was about to say something to Handmaiden before feeling the ship move. Osik! Were they on a hill? He quickly looked at Amma's head, noticing the blood before looking at the viewport. "We'll worry about that outside. Come on!" Fred would help Amma out before seeing Stabby flung to the ground. He jumped down, and came over, checking to be sure his friend was ok. He looked, hearing the yell from Adara Raxis Adara Raxis . He knew what a pained yell sounded like, and that was one. The giant flying thing didn't help either. And then he saw Shoden Moz Shoden Moz

"Oh no. Don't...! What the...?" It was a shuttle. And out of it. "Stardust! Bright!"

Ellie gave the woman a quick once over when she stated her name and title. Having a leader of Clan Solus arrive was to expected...eventually, she just wasn't prepared for a surprise visit. She gave the woman a small nod an introduced herself. "Ellie Omera, daughter of Nefeli Omera the matriarch of Arsenae."

She gave a small shrug when Star mentioned that it was a nice base, but could use more defenses. "This is more of a colony than a military installation. That, and we're still under construction, so we plan to add more."

Before the conversation could continue. One of Star's pilots interrupted with news about a crashed ship. This was at the same time Ellie received the same news via comlink. The woman seemed in a panic as she told Ellie to get a rescue crew out there. She didn't need to be told twice, as the surprise in the woman's voice told how bad the situation was.

Guards and hangar crew alike scattered before backwash from Star's shuttle hit them. All the while rescue teams boarded the Argos Assault Transports the were sitting on standby. Within moments, they were airborne and keeping on the heels of Star's shuttle.

The flight was a short one and it didn't take them long to find the wreckage of the shuttle. Pieces of hull were painted down the side of the mountain, while smaller chunks of debris peppered the surrounding area. The whole thing looked bad. The source of the accident quickly revealed itself as several flying creatures tried to harass the transports. Several well placed warning shots deterred the more aggressive for the moment.

The two transports came in for a fast landing, kicking up snow as they nearly scrapped the ground. Ellie and the rangers piled out first, then the medical teams. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Star with lightsabers drawn, and the snow melting around her. The woman was challenging the flying creatures. The while melting snow and almost fiery appearance would be a question for when this was over, for now...
"Rangers, focus fire on the creatures. Defend the rescue teams." The rangers spread out and began to fire rounds out the creatures, keeping them at bay. Rescue and trauma teams set about searching and rescuing survivors. The most severely injured were to be stabilized and taken to the transports immediately.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Adara Raxis Adara Raxis

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
Shoden couldn't hear the others, no matter how hard she tried to hear voices beyond her own thoughts. The warnings from Raya, from Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus , being screamed at her from afar were meaningless. Beyond the feeling of her shattered legs and swelling wrist, she couldn't feel much of anything. She could see Adara Raxis Adara Raxis in pain, and she could feel something eating away at her, but nothing else but pain. Yet despite this, she refused to stop, refused to let the sense of danger stop her.

Her hand continued to reach out, and with agonizingly slow motions, pulled her closer and closer to her cousin, the dead ground behind her being tainted with red from the ginger girl. She had to protect Adara, she had to get there and comfort her, she had to do what a good cousin would. She had to be good family.

Eventually she noticed Adara's fingers reaching up, and with blurry vision she followed it to the thing, still gnawing away at the shuttle, and Shoden slowly reached for her hip. In another twist of luck, she still had her family blaster on her hip, and with a scream of pain she managed to twist her body around and draw it, aiming up at the thing. Adara was going to do some Force shenanigans to it, so she would help best she could. Three shots rang out, ripping through the air but colliding with the shuttle, not the thing, though the third shot stung so greatly Shoden had to put the blaster back.

Shoden laid there for what felt an eternity, before seeing a blurred image leaping through the air above. People were here... surely. Surely....

She tried to push herself close enough to reach Adara before collapsing, unsure how close she really was.Her eyes, with nowhere else to look, finally managed to see her chest and legs, and realized a lot more than her legs and wrist must've been broken in the fall..

Fred Gred Fred Gred :|: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae :|: Ellie Omera Ellie Omera

Red irises rolled back, until nothing but the black sclera of Adara’s eyes were present to any who looked upon her face. Agony. Bone crunched, reparative agony. Adara knew nothing but a universe of throbbing pain, as her body refused to die. Refused the gentle hymn of the Manda, which rose in volume to her vastly deaf ears. Breaks in her spinal column snapped half-completed.

The energy it took for her body to reconstruct significantly dwarfed her reserves. She needed to feed. A bark echoed from her lips, which broke into a snarl so animalistic nothing of the prim and dainty Arch-Duchess remained. Hunger stole the girl from her conscious self. A slim meal presented into her echoed cries, the force sensitivity of a being getting closer at drags.

The scent of blood.

Little did the Troublesomes know the nature of Tuuli Miles and Adara’s relationship. He was her boyfriend, they ran away together. A lot could be connoted from that alone. Yet, as abrasive as Tuuli was with Adara’s friends, they all remained ignorant of how he consistently fed her. How, when Adara’s hunger rose, he offered his own life force to her table. Yet...

He was not present to protect the others from his young love’s darker appetites.

“Oh gods oh gods...” Raya yanked her arm around @Tabitha Solus’ waist and flung them both away from the shifting body of Adara. Shuttles descended from the skies.

“Aw frick on a stick... okay. Stababathia? Stabigothica? You.” Raya grabbed Stabitha’s cheeks with adrenaline-shaken hands, and breathed deep to calm herself. “I cannot afford to have you injured right now. On one hand, I need help. On the other, you’re bleeding. Blood plus Adara plus pain equals world of nope. Usually I wouldn’t heal someone unless they asked, but... you don’t get to choose today.”

The hands on Stabitha’s cheeks became as pleasantly warm as the summer sunlight after a fresh rain. A radiating joy flowed from the palms of @Raya Najwa-Zambrano’s digits into Stabitha, with a pleasant sensation akin to intrinsic comfort. Pain would cease, overtaken and absorbed by the natural elation of Raya’s powers. Wounds closed, legs strengthened. All but the emotional and mental pain of Stabby’s injuries ceased, if the girl let it.

Raya panted and leaned back with a whistle. “Better? We gotta save the others. More people means more Adara gets to eat until she’s whole.”

As Shoden Moz Shoden Moz reached closer to Adara, the rasping girl’s wrist snapped back into place with an inhuman bawl. The Epicanthix girl writhed on the ground, tears poured down her cheeks in pink lines, streaks of blood mixed with salt water. Power, a fledgeling bit of power seeped from the wounded redhead into Adara.

Adara’s lips parted, for once her Epicanthix elongated canines displayed. Shoden’s blood, herald of the lifeforce Adara craved, sang in Adara’s ears with every pump of Shoden’s heart.

“Wh-what’s Adara doing? Fred, get behind me!” Amma went to run after Shoden and Adara, but stopped short when Raya yelled. Her ribs throbbed, head swam as timid green sparks danced beyond the back of her head. While the larger dragon which ripped the ship’s wing off circled and roared, a series of smaller creatures flew in lower circles toward the teens. Caught by the scent of blood in the air and the movement of the rescue teams, the flock of destructive creatures swooped at Ellie Omera Ellie Omera ‘s rescue shuttles.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae descended, the hum of her power a chorus to Adara’s unconscious ear. Her head snapped to the side, amidst a bone-crunch in her spine. The teenager rose on shaken legs, her knee cap popped painfully into place. One hand outstretched, Adara wobbled toward her Aunt, as the air around her turned black as pitch, and the girl who siphoned Death itself off the soil of Wayland, began to drain the living Aunt and cousin near her. Not even the dragon raining down from the sky was a deterrent to the ungodly craving to feed, drain the living power in Stardust, to reknit and survive.

“No! No get away from Adara!” These are supposed to be my friends.

Typical Raya, getting everybody almost killed in an unexplainable dragon-attack shuttle crash. I’d say it’s fitting, the one time I try to make friends with someone not tragically blood related and boom.

Random dragon bites a hole in Daddy’s third favourite shuttle, Adara gets tossed out with her cousin @Shoden, and my carefully curated plan of becoming a Troublesome is... okay the definition of trouble. It’s my fault. I wanted to seem impressive, I knew Fred Gred Fred Gred liked ships, so why not borrow ‘or steal’ an Imp shuttle to get through Imp space? Didn’t matter that the shuttle belonged there, it would be our talking point, right?

Yeah, I like the engine output, but the ZS-Series has better torque and gravimetric boosters. Even researched a bit, to know enough about what a torque was not to look like the silver haired ditz I am. And here they are.

Stabitha no longer wounded, mostly ‘cause she grew up here according to Adara, and so she’d know more than the others what to avoid. Amma’s beginning to click, figure out what’s up with Adara, Fred is... well a few bumps but other then that... and Shoden.

She’s an idiot. ‘Oh nooo, crazed Force Drain teen is wounded, stay back!, I know, I’m’a hug her!’ That will... if only she hadn’t unbuckled from her webbing. And now, Stardust is here! The one person who saw my mother long enough to be able to see I’m an exact (but younger) replica of Ahani! Not only am I going to lose my chance of making friends, but Adara’s going to lose hers, too.

“Thank the gooses, there’s rescuers.” So what’s a Sith Lord’s daughter to do, eh?

“Hey, Stabs? Get the others to the rescue shuttles, eh? I’m... I’m sorry I couldn’t spar you the way I’d actually wanted. Would’a been fun.” The grin doesn’t match my eyes, can tell that before I’ve finished talking. Arctic air slaps at my cheeks as I break into a run. My side seizes with a cramp as the run turns into a sprint. “Don’t think bad on her. She can’t help the way she was born, the Jedi, they... they hurt Adara when she was being born and... this is what happened.”

Adara... why didn’t you buckle into your seat? Why did you tell me I could make some friends?

I toss my shoulder into Adara’s midsection, contact nearly heaves the wind out of me, but I don’t let the pain stop my momentum. It’s enough, I tell myself, as the white and red of blood and snow descends to a rush of white and grey mountainside.

It’s enough to pitch Adara and I over the edge of the cliff.

It’ll have to be enough distance to prevent Adara from sucking the mountainside full of people dry.

It’ll be enough... I can be enough.

Right?

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus Ellie Omera Ellie Omera Fred Gred Fred Gred Shoden Moz Shoden Moz Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

A small cry of pain escaped Tabitha's lips as Raya Najwa Zambrano Raya Najwa Zambrano yanked her from the snow by the waist. Tears of sorrow and pain threatened to fall, before they were blinked away by the Troublesome teen, even as Raya grabbed her face and spoke to her.

"But... 'dara... She... She needs my help!"

The pain on Tabitha's face fell, as the hands on her cheeks felt like the Vanquo sun shining on Tabitha's skin, but the sorrow did not. By the Manda, Tabitha almost launched herself at Adara as soon as her legs were healed, her eyes staying on Adara Raxis Adara Raxis even as Raya told her to go help the others. Her best friend was in pain, and suffering, why couldn't she go help her?

For the first time in her life, Tabitha wished she could use the Force.

She'd be more useful that way... Right?

"Wai- Raya?!"

Tabitha watched is shock as Raya sprinted past everyone, and body slammed Adara, the two of them hurtling off the cliff. Time seemed to slow, and Tabitha stood up from the snow, reaching out in horror. Why was everything going so wrong?! Her throat felt dry as she took a shaky step forward as the two other girls fell from view.

"No... No... NonononoNONO! ADARA! RAYA!"

Tabitha screamed as she sprinted past Amma Dib Amma Dib and Fred Gred Fred Gred without looking back. Amma was competent, she'd get Fred to a rescuer, and then get Shoden Moz Shoden Moz too, but Tabitha needed to save Adara and Raya. Ba'vodu Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae was too busy with the dragon! She... She had to rescue them.

She pushed her legs to their limits, freshly healed as they were, as she scrambled to get to the edge of the cliff. Her eyes so focused on the edge, she didn't even notice a rock in her way, and tumbled forward as her foot got caught on it. Tabitha fell and tumbled in the snow with a swear, stopping just at the edge of the cliff, and looked down to see where Adara and Raya landed.

Fred looked around at the insanity around him. Amma Dib Amma Dib Told him to get behind her as Adara Raxis Adara Raxis did... her thing. Fred pulled out his Trayc'kad, setting it to blaster mode before firing up at some of the smaller dragons. "Trust me, we need to keep away from her right now!" Raya Najwa Zambrano Raya Najwa Zambrano All of a sudden seemed to run past, and then proceeded to tackle Adara off... a cliff! No no no! This was bad. He was glad that a lot of people were here to help at least. That was until something grabbed his left arm.

"Hey! No! I'm not food! Amma! Brigh! Stabs! It's got my arm!" Wait.... Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus was chasing Adara and Raya. No! She really didn't need to do that! He wanted to yell out to stop her, but right now he had to focus on not being dragon osik in a couple of days. He couldn't get in a position to detach his arm, and his Trayc'kad was on the.... HE WAS BEING TAKEN OFF THE GROUND! No no no! Someone needed to shoot this thing now!

She had to get those dragons off everyone especially adara! As she approached however something felt...oh no adara! Star tried to move towards her but felt a pull at the very fiber of her being, pulling at her power, power SHE earned! Rage began to overtake star. How dare they try and take HER power! Did they know who she was! Right at that very moment a smaller dragon tried to swoop down at stardust to grab her, unfortunately for the beast stardust was bot having any of it as fire crawled up her legs, her hands caught its talons and slammed the beast down with a sickening snap of its neck

Another roared at her and landed charging her, I halimg deeply she let a blue of hot white fire out at it burning it as it screamed in agony before it fell its skin popping as stardust continued forward towards the bigger one

Meanwhile brigh was batting off smaller ones with her saber, using her lower level of pyrokinesis to shoot a small fire ball when they got close as she made her way to the shuttle, looking around she coamed herself as she spotted tabitha, fred, and amma. Running over she stopped as raya ran past her, she barely had time to turn before her eyes went wide watching her bets friend and this woman go over the edge! Brigh ran for tabitha and grabbed her pulling her back from the edge then suddenly she fired fred and spotted a dragon attempting to carrying him off!

fred! Hold on!

She ran towards him...damn it was to far out of reach of her saber! So I stead she reached up with one hand and attempted to start pulling it down

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
In a moment, it was like the universe sprang back to the way it was meant to be, like a rubber band snapping into place after being stretched so far apart. The feeling of draining occurred, and she was quickly stripped of the luck that had saved her so hard, against every odd, was taken and scattered to oblivion. In that instant, she could feel death surge forth towards her, the cold feeling in her limbs a sure sign of the coming end. Blood was seeping out rapidly now, and she closed her eyes calmly.

Adara Raxis Adara Raxis was gone now, surely.

Raya was gone now, she thought she saw them both fall.

She barely heard Fred Gred Fred Gred .

If she had strength left to cry, to sob, to beg and plead that everything worked out, to pray to something, anything, that she could've been stronger, faster. That she could've been force sensitive, that she could've helped Adara. And instead, instead she felt the dark come, the pain fading as she knew death would come for her.

"I'm such... a failure... of a cousin.... again..." She took a shuddering, seemingly final breath, as she left the land of the awake, failure hanging in her heart.

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus :|: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae :|: Ellie Omera Ellie Omera

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom