Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trip to Ilum

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The trip was fast and effortless. It seemed shorter too for some reason. Maybe Karen was just tired and happy to be getting back. They dropped out of Hyperspace and shuttled in towards Coruscant.

"Wow. That was a fun adventure. Next time I should remember to bring a backpack with me. Could have collected a lot of fun toys down there. Hehe."

They burned through the atmosphere and swifted circled back to the landing pad. It was a bright and sunny day in the clouds.

"Guess I have to give them the Gunship back now eh? Hehe. It sure love these girls. So much fun to fly."

Ava Solborne

A
The flying took less time than before. Or was it because Dominator was really happy and didn't even think about getting home? Whatever the cause was, they were already near Coruscant's atmosphere. The journey had been great. And it seemed like Karen enjoyed it too. "Yes, I liked it too. Next time I'll go with my padawan... I think before it, I will take a trip to Ilum again." He said. He was really happy. He took the crystals out of his pocket and looked at them. Just looked. They were so beautiful and full of the Force. Yes, the trip had ended really well.

"Well, I guess you do. But... It was so fun to take a trip to Ilum and I thank you for showing up." Dominator said and smiled to Karen. The Gunship hadn't been needed for it's weapons and there weren't many people too. A smaller ship would've been better, but Dominator didn't ask for the Gunship. Why did V-34S' master give him so large ship, if he knew, that padawans will fly on it?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Yes. It was a fun trip. Thank you for having me. And congratulations. With those new crystals you can make a wonderful item all your own."

Karen stomped down the boarding ramp and took off her helmet. It had been a very fun adventure indeed.

"...Well. I guess I should be getting back now. A hot meal is calling my name. Ooo, and maybe a shower too. Hehe. Take care Dominator. Swing by Tython sometime and say hi. Until then. May the Force be with you."

She bowed. It had been a happy ending after all.

Ava Solborne

A
"It was so good to take the trip with you! Thank you and may the Force be with you!" Dominator said to Karen and bowed. He had already came out of the ship. "I'll take the Gunship back to it's hangar." Then he stepped back into the ship and waved to miss Roberts. He started the ship's engine and made sure everything is fine to start a new flight. Everything seemed to be normal and so the ship raised from the ground, into the air. It stood in one place for a few moments, but then Dominator started his flight back to the hangars. After all, he had to eat. He ate the last time at four o'clock, so he really wanted to eat something.

After eating, Dominator wanted to go to his room again and then prepare himself for the another expedition on Umbara. He really wanted to find some more books. After all, people had started to like Dominator and an artist already wanted to paint a portrait of him. Actually, he made a portrait of every Master of Umbara, but only, when they had ruled for a year. Dominator hadn't, so it was very strange and odd, but he had to accept the offer. After all, he might not be the Master of Umbara for a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom