Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trigger Discipline

Fourteen? Oh he had drawn the short straw. Kana wasn’t necessarily the same but she knew of that kind of teenage girl. Some of them too smart for their own good, others, well others just acted smart.

As the man opened the boxes she looked down. What was in the box if not grenades? So she was going to learn how to toss grenades? Good, such a thing would without doubt come in handy.

“I’m ready. So is there a difference between the two boxes you got?”

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Kana Truden"]

Noah stood and cracked his back and sighed. Maybe Melissa was right, maybe he was getting to old for this. 'Nah, I'll be too old for this when I'm dead.' Noah thought to himself as he pulled out a live grenade and handed it to her.

"What you are holding is a dummy grenade. I want you to throw that. Once you throw it we'll get a good idea of how far you can throw." Noah told her, he knew it was a lie but it was a little white lie. Well unless she threw the grenade too close, then it wouldn't be so little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom