Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Treasure Hunt: The Forsaken Shipyard

Hey, all! As I'm getting (re)started here, I'd like to start up some open threads that aren't faction-oriented. I've seen big treasure hunt threads be successful before, so I'd like to invite folks to give one of mine a try. All are welcome!

The target in question is Brakha, a neat old codex submission that never really got used. The Brakharst system was supposed to be the location of a massive Hutt shipyard to rival the likes of Kuat or Mon Calamari. The Hutts shattered the planet and its four moons to get at the minerals inside, creating a huge asteroid belt out of the broken remains and providing rich raw materials to the manufacturing facilities. When the Cartel's military aspirations collapsed, all those rare ores were left inside the half-finished shipyards, untouched for years.

With war materiel in high demand these violent days, those crates of ore (and the Huttese manufacturing data stored in the station computers) are worth a fortune. Of course, getting to them won't be easy. The shipyard's construction was never completed, and without being finished or serviced in over two decades, it has decayed since its abandonment. Its desolate halls are full of dangers - malfunctioning life support, exposed electrical systems, hull breaches leading to hard vacuum, industrial chemical spills, and homicidal Cartel guard droids. All of that stands between you and getting rich. Good luck!

To encourage people to participate and flex their writing muscles, here are some challenges and rewards.

1 Point Reward: "Plunderer of Brakha" Signature Tag
3 Point Reward: Brakhan Core Crystal
5 Point Reward: Prototype Arok-II Starfighter

Challenges (One Point Each, Once Per Character):
  • Suffer an injury or close brush with death
  • Experience a flashback to an important event in your past
  • Describe a new threat facing treasure hunters on the station
  • Cooperate with, or fight against, another treasure hunter
  • In your third post or later, describe a treasure you loot
Rewards will be judged at the end of the month, or sooner if momentum runs out before that. Please note in your post if you're doing a point-earning action.

Please post in this thread if you'd like to participate and have your points counted! Here's the IC thread. Happy hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom