Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Treasure Hunt or a Fight?

Hey All,
Looking for a bit of a thread, one or the other, or both.

Typical dungeon crawl, a long forgotten Force tradition... Fallanassi, Jal Shey, etc (This would be with Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser or Dani Stellaris) Looking for maybe 3-4 for that thread. A rumor of a treasure, and a Force wayfinder on a Rim-based station leads the team into a trapped/illusioned/enchanted temple.

Or something a bit more combat oriented, a planet overrun with Bryn'adul leftovers or Sith spawn. Or a group of Trandoshans or Ubese, and the team gets caught in a situation that has them fighting to escape.

If anyone is interested

A Reckoning of Flesh and Blood
The temple is on Ziost and is an ancient frozen effigy of Sith power where she and her cult reside. I have a few examples at the start of threads I've written with Zoyôt but it's all roughly the same. Would you want to see those or do you want me to set the tone if you choose to go to her temple?

Callista Tal'Vera

C
I am excited to see this and would like to participate in the future, will you be doing similar threads in the future? I'm afraid Callista might be too green for something like this.

Callista Tal'Vera

C
Callista Tal'Vera as long as there is people interested in some treasure hunts or fights i'm always game!

I also have Kaia and Dani on standby for some less-combaty exploration if interetsed!

Absolutely, if there are others who'd like to join - let's do it! I always enjoyed the Treasure threads, especially when it led to something unique and fun as they tend to do!

b038c68c-1414-4944-86fb-d8d7f4cd9346_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom