Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Traitor General

Soren Dar

S

TRAITOR GENERAL, STOBAR

Setup | Soren's Post 1
"Meeting"

sjogrungesmol1.png

Stars have a lifespan of billions of years, they are born from releases of extreme energy and generate a light which can be seen even after a million years after their death, for their light travels through the universe. During the night we look up to see how high and bright they can become before the daylight removes them again. Some seem a lot brighter than others, under extreme rare circumstances you can observe how the light of a star suddenly goes dark.

Some people are like stars. They are rising high and usually their light is slowly fading before it leaves the realm of mortals. But others suddenly go dark. So did General Lugo, a renowned commander of the intelligence and special operations, himself serving among special forces for many years in his fight against the growing darkness and its forces. Earning commendations and medals like few others ever did. But something has happened and along with some squads of the most skilled special forces he deserted, leaving behind a deserted base and the corpses of a dead company infantry, razed databanks and destroyed computers.

A trace of investigations led over a subtle path of destruction and death. Dead criminals, slaughtered along their bands of misfits, hanged warlords along with their mercenaries, corrupt politicians nailed to the doors of the local governments. It was the track of a group of radical vigilantes which was going far beyond what military police or local judical forces could handle. So they had contacted the Jedi and the investigation, now more than a year old, was drawing its close.

Jedi Knight Soren Dar had tracked the deserters to the nightly world of Stobar where they had their base of operations in a dark valley far from the populated areas of the scarcely populated planet. The base was heavily fortified and well guarded, as expected from special forces who prepare to be hunted and the single Jedi had send out a call for assistance to finish this investigation once and for all, bringing the vigilantes to justice.

Dar was waiting next to his ship, at one of the few social hubs of Stobar, his white attire as usual standing out from the locals. He had his hood pulled back and was waiting, actually meditating while leaning against the hull of the Herald of Mithras. SU-R0C was inside the ship, preparing some equipment for the coming mission.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

5WwvUTC.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Ship: Factory link
Tag: Soren Dar
From within the cockpit of her modified X-wing, Valery looked at the planet as she began her approach. It was another world deep within CIS territory that she had never visited before, but it was quite the ideal hideout for the vigilantes who had been causing a great deal of trouble. While Valery herself hadn't been involved in the investigation process, she did read up on certain matters to familiarize herself with the case.
This included the details of the case itself, the planet she was visiting, but also the Jedi who had called for assistance in bringing the vigilantes to justice.
"Transmitting clearance codes," Valery said through her comms as she brought the ship down to where she was supposed to meet the Jedi with whom she'd be working.
After gaining the necessary permissions, her X-wing slowly settled down on the landing pad, the engines powered down and after the canopy opened, the woman made her way out. With this being an actual assignment, she was dressed in her usual attire but she had some simple robes wrapped around herself, and a hood pulled over her head to mask some of her features.
Spotting the ship of her fellow Jedi, she made her way over and stopped a short distance away from the man dressed in white. Her hands then came up to remove her hood, allowing the long dark-brown hair to cascade down behind her back.
"Greetings. Knight Soren Dar, I assume?" Valery asked after offering a respectful dip of her head.
5WwvUTC.png

Soren Dar

S

TRAITOR GENERAL, STOBAR

Soren's Post 2
"Still Meeting"

sjogrungesmol1.png

Soren did actually not realize the landing of the ship nearby. He was deep in thoughts, rather deep in emptiness of his idling meditation. It was not until the woman had appeared in front of him that he actually awoke and heard the words she spoke. He uncrossed his arms and was directly armed with a friendly expression as he bowed his head in respect.

"Soren is enough, Master Noble. I am quite grateful for your answer to my call."

The white knight was friendly, genuinely nice and honest, showing a strong empathy and warm voice which would make everyone feel comfortable. He was not outgoing or overdoing it, it was a natural charisma which not even the dark gray mask covering half his face could suppress or negate. The strong contrast on him was quite drastic, the dark gray cybernetics covering half the face, his shoulder and entire arm on one side and fine, flawless white coat and light leather armor on the rest.

"I hope you had no struggles on your way here?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

5WwvUTC.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Ship: Factory link
Tag: Soren Dar
"The trip here was uneventful, which is how I like it. I hope you're doing well, too."
She offered him a smile in return and bowed her head respectfully — even though many Jedi she had met weren't always too much about traditional greetings, she always held onto the 'old' ways of showing respect to other Jedi. Age, ranks, experience; none of that mattered as all Jedi were equal in this sense.
"I'm also more than happy to assist in any way I can. I've read up a little, so I know roughly what has happened, and why I'm here to help you." she began. "But is there anything else I should know before we begin addressing the problem?"
Valery wanted to make sure she was prepared, and Soren had been on this case for much longer than her. So if there were any details about this General and his men, their base or the situation as a whole, he would certainly be aware of them and able to share them.
5WwvUTC.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom