Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training From a Blademaster

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

"Mentor or Krest will do honestly. No reason to be that formal aye?" He smirked a bit before finally getting up, dusting his form off. Turning to him, he'd pull free his sword. "These kinds of blades. Catch." He'd toss the Sith Sword to Zavzan, a smirk on his face. The blade would be much, much heavier then it looked, part of the alchemic process.

Reaching out, Zavzen grasped the sword. The only reaction he showed to its unexpected weight was a slight grunt and shifting. Looking over the blade Zavzen admired the craftsmanship that had obviously been used to make the swords. Looking up at his new master he smirked before replying, "I think you could twist my arm into using swords like this, especially as I remember how you used it in our fight." Zavzen then threw the sword back at @Krest. "What will I be learning first, Krest? And can we start tomorrow? I'm still a bit tired."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom