Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Training Day

"Sure I will," Starlin agreed. He thought about telling Sevatar he didn't have to call him master, but some Padawans simply preferred the formality. "All right, let's see about getting you a focusing crystal, then. Do you have your own ship, or would you be all right traveling with me in my freighter?"

Sevatar Vizsla Sevatar Vizsla

"No sadly I don't have my own ship otherwise I feel getting here would have been a lot easier and yes I would be alright traveling with you master" said Sevatar "If I may master it seems a bit of a waste if its just the two of us going to get crystals would it be a good idea to see if other Padawns would be willing to come?"

"Nah, it's not a waste," Starlin said, then explained further. "The annual trip to Ilum already happened a couple months ago, so you just barely missed it. You can't afford to go without a lightsaber of your own, Padawan, so we'll just have to go get you a crystal. Now, if you don't have any further questions, go ahead and meet me in Hangar Bay 13 whenever you're ready to leave. My ship is there, you can't miss it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom