Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Traditional Sabers of the Sin Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
if_i_had_a_lightsaber_iv_by_beowulf_bx.jpg

Image Source: http://img11.deviantart.net/fff5/i/2009/171/7/7/if_i_had_a_lightsaber_iv_by_beowulf_bx.jpg
Intent: A lightsaber given to each Sin when they reach of age, this is simply all it is.
Development Thread: n/a
Manufacturer: The Sin Family
Model: n/a
Affiliation: The Sin Family
Modularity: n/a
Production: Semi-Unique (The numbers rounds at least 10 in storage)
Material: Durasteel, Lightaber componets, Red Synth Crystal
Classification: Lighstaber
Size: Two-handed
Length: Hilt - 24 cm Blade - 145 cm
Weight: 1 kg
Special Features: n/a
Description: The lighstaber of the Sin family, every member of the family, 12 and older owns one. Each blade holds a red synth crystal, and on the hilt in Vahla is carved The Sin. Other than pretty looks, its highly disrespectful to add additions to this weapon, and will result in punishment. It's also expected that each member make their own weapon as this is weapon is usually only donned during family meetings.
Primary Source: n/a

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Oops didnt see that mistake.

Thanks!

As far as how many, I estimated...at most 50? Enough to pass to family members really.

I placed in the description that these blades hold red synth crystals.

Anything could be changed inside it, but like it says, its highly recommended one doesnt do such a thing. I figured because its modularity isnt the point of the saber, I wouldnt go into much detail about it. Its a basic saber with a red blade and the name of the Sin family on it.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Modular components still need to be added or a simple N/A would suffice, Also the crystal will need to be added to materials.

Romeo Sin said:
As far as how many, I estimated...at most 50? Enough to pass to family members really.
for a saber to be individually created through the use for the force each time this would be to many so could you possibly out anything between 1 and 10 in brackets next to semi unique please.

Other than that it's good to be approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom