Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Trading in Danger

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

SHe looked at him as he seemed to be thinking about something... dreaming and drifting.. she could feel it in the force and holding him closer like this he could at least react maybe... She was looking down at him while breathing in and then outwards with the force and allowing him to focus his mind... than he spoke. "You know... calling mother and master... someone might think you have a type... I won't say anything maid... jedi confidentiality." She said it with a look at him and a smirk appearing on her face... lots and lots of jokes to be made but she was not going to do that... they were a team and a team looked out for each other... plus as she patted his head. "JUst relax and breathe... we are not in a rush yet aand don't need you going all quiet and ghosty speak with me again."

Dreaming. Drifting. He was doing those very things before, during and after he was awake.
The dreambubble of a Jedi’s meditation was akin to his very nature. Especially in his state.
When the witch began to possess him, his visions, illusions, hallucinations, grew stronger.
The entity from the well showed him men, women, mother, master. Confusions for Yondir.

Now, however, in this very moment, Knight Fenn looked up and saw only one woman.
Not his mother. Not his master. But a Jedi Master nonetheless. Ikki Ike. Far from a witch.
Whatever that creature is. Sealed away anyway and anyhow. That dark being so wanton.
Just two Jedi in this room. Knight. Master. Ikki spoke ‘type’. Inside, Yondir could only grin.

He suddenly remembered that moment back in that water, with that monstrous watcher.
Those waterwheels, specifically, when Ikki mentioned Yondir’s being taken to her backside.
In the present, he swallowed just then, feeling heat on his cheeks. He just was not that Jedi.
Ikki was apparently joking. That settled his nerves, even for a stoic. He rested. Watched her.

There was comfort on her lap. He would not deny it. He did not want to move in this moment.
He relaxed. Breathed. “I’m sorry.” He felt guilty. Naturally. “My people dwell in land and ocean.”
He knew she would not comprehend. Words are wind. “Never mind. Suffice…I was not myself...”
No. You were trapped in hell, Yondir Fenn. It was true. Yet the Jedi Knight did not forgive himself.

“I am awake now.” In more ways than one. Even without his possession, in meditation no longer.
“I never intended to hurt you, Master Ikki Ike.” Formal form to address her, if not his own master.
Certainly not his mother. No, this was his friend, his partner, looking back at him. Eyes into eyes.
“Perhaps I let my defenses down. I should have been more careful.” Maybe he'd failed. As a Jedi.

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

She looked at him more curiously then with a question... there was no real need to as he explained things sometimes vaguely but she was used to it... many spoke when they didn't know she was there or in the room. A smile on her face though. "It is alright, it happens to everyone... you wouldn't believe some fo the things I have done under domineering masters before being found by the jedi." She said it and moved finally shifting only enough so that he would be able to be there but didn't need to blush or worry. She just kept her cloak on him. "Now if you will allow me... between the waters, creatures, fighting, dust and some vicera I need to air this out so I will be over here." She pointed to an alcove so he knew where not to go and was digging in her belts compartments to cleaning supplies. The water and a cloth to scrub it while she hummed to herself and it would dry quickly. SHe would really ahve to talk to the artisans about upgrading it with better cleaning capabilities if she was able to. She breathed in though and stretched while there. Going over some of the scars and bite marks... her two cybernetic fingers flexing for a moment.

Ikki Ike had not chastised Yondir Fenn for his words or even for his mistakes, but spoke onward.
She mentioned something he had not expected, had taken for granted. Oh, he is a Jedi Knight.
Apparently and arguably, unlike most types. Alone, if not lonely, and a member of Silver Order.
In name, at least. Yondir Fenn was a presence in the Jedi, an element, an essence—if of a kind.

He was different. He knew it. He was Sephi, of the same species, but his people are unique.
Born on the moon of Rhunor, an otherwise isolated domain, he was a Ranger before a Jedi.
Before he was discovered by his own master, he was the Watcher of the Wood. Day. Night.
Power of another kind. Yet he was a Force-sensitive. He became the Stranger. So to speak.

Tales for another time. Stories that mattered little and less in this sea of where sails serenity.
A bit cheesy even for him, potentially, but his friend made it easy. Her own cloak is so…cozy.
It covered him. He rested in some semblance of bliss. Ikki had mentioned the alcove yonder.
The man watched the woman for some heartbeats. Ikki. That is her name. His own is Yondir.

It might have taken an idiot to know it, yet after everything he had experienced, forgive him.
Between the waters and monsters, fighting and on the verge of dying, his mind is a bit distant.
No illusions, no temptations to forsake his training as before, yet a strange surge of emotions.
Emotion, yet peace. He breathed in, remembering. Passion, yet serenity. He blinked. Lake. Ocean.

Yet this was not Rhunor. This was not that moon. There is no Lady of the Lake. Only one lady.
Her name is Ikki. Before he knew it, Yondir had risen. He rose from concrete, from cold stone.
Chaos. Its essence had permeated his brain and his spirit. Distant this moment. Yet harmony.
In the silence of the room, tomb, he stood. He walked. Emotion, yet peace. He approached.

What is this…I am feeling..? Blame it on his tribulation, maybe, as Yondir moved for the alcove.
Was he himself? Only the stars could tell. Yet he was not in the witch’s hell. A Knight is of vigil.
Ikki Ike stood a distance away, humming, like the Lady of the Lake. He stepped. Again. Close.
Her back was turned to him. Water. Breath. Stretched. Fingers flexed. Yondir walked. Kept still.

Knowing better, Yondir paused, halfway from where his fellow Jedi Master had begun to bathe.
He looked away, respecting her privacy, turning to face the well that both Jedi had constructed.
A prison, to be specific, where the witch had been banished by Force light, sewing up a nexus.
“Wise decision. To keep clean.” He swallowed. “I feel...dirty. That witch may have been my bane.”

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

She was there for a moment and didn't expect to hear foot falls getting closer... she sensed him before he spoke and he had seemed certain before but he was thinking to himself again... she turned to look at him coming and he spoke as she remained there. Wrapping her hands over herself for a moment but walked to see him. "Well YOndir, you should cleanse yourself body and mind and soul as it were... something like that there is only so much that will happen to you or be able to be done." She said it and smile while motioning with her head. "Go sit down, I'll wash your back." She offered a place and remained there. "IF you can we can close our eyes to protect your modesty Jedi Fenn." IT was a small joke but she remained there. "Just think of it like this... communal baths and showers were in the temples... well some of them. It makes a sense of unity and togetherness."

Emotions. A stoic from some unknown ocean on a moon could still have them. It was true.
Yondir Fenn was never the best at expressing them. He even felt them in a limited spectrum.
That was good for a Jedi and Knight fighting on the front lines, many of any school may agree.
Yet, within this moment, he was feeling something different, difficult to explain, and thought: Ikki.

His gaze on the well, ironically, where both Jedi had achieved victory for themselves and others.
We have work to do... Still. More. Always. They had come to explore but had also come to search.
Master Ikki Ike had potential prospects to find for herself, for the Silver Order. There are explorers.
Other adventurers who had entered these mountains. Yondir Fenn was searching for them in turn.

Yet they could take a break, correct? They needed one. Yondir Fenn definitely needed to recover.
He needed to rest. He did feel dirty. That much was meant as simply as said. His body is like dirt.
It was as much within his head. What the witch had done to him. Footsteps. Yondir turned to her.
Ikki's arms covered her person, to an extent, her lithe, small figure. Surely, Yondir was much older.

In comparison, at least. The Sephi lived long years. He was maybe thirty in a sense. How old is she?
Thirty? Twenty? He was suddenly curious. The moment she came closer, he is aware of his heartbeat.
Her words made sense. He did need to cleanse mind, body, soul, spirit. She offered him a suggestion.
“...I…” Yondir Fenn expressed, which meant he just stood staring back at her. She intends to…wash me..?

His back, at least. That was a spot hard for him to reach. Ikki joked about his modesty.
Mentioned baths. There was serious truth in her speech. He was probably overthinking.
That’s a habit that Yondir excelled at. Emotion, yet peace. Mind made up. “As you wish.”
He accepted her offer, sitting down as she gestured, and began to remove his garments.

Upper as it were. First the cloak. Then the shirt. That left his torso, skin bare to cool air.
It had muscle, it had marks. Old scars. New scars after this encounter in the witch’s lair.
He heard as much as felt his companion come to stand behind him. He breathed deep.
It would be good to be clean. He closed his eyes. Didn't mind if Ikki did the same thing.

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

She didn't look, she had said she wouldn't and smiled to herself while he stood and came closer. Mostly to do as she said. Clean and she could use it to check his possible injuries. SHe looked at the old scars and spoke while going about her duties. "IT will be alright, just focus on an area of the wall if your are nervous." THe time was easy enough and she remained diligent until she finished... No need to draw it out as he could retreat back into his head when she finished. "All done from my end... now just relax your mind and body. Let the force rejuvenate you are much as the water and stillness of the chamber. IMagine something calming like the room of a thousand fountains, the meditation gardens or even the vacuum of space when seeing it from a chamber of a ship or riding an oswaft."

On any other occasion, Yondir probably would not have been so nervous.
He had once even been naked when he’d bathed in the lake beside others.
He had taken his shirt off before a woman before. The last one was a healer.
Maybe it was the silence this moment. Its confinement. Ikki is another person.

A different kind and a different Jedi. A woman beside a man. His with a hurt mind.
Yondir didn't yet fully comprehend any consequences of what the witch had done.
He had scars on his flesh, but she may yet have left a mark beyond the naked eye.
For now, he sat, he relaxed, he closed his eyes. Facing forward with Ikki Ike behind.

Yondir felt the water on his back, dripping, tickling his skin. His nerves began to burn.
Away. Emotion, yet peace. The man did not even focus on a wall. Passion, yet serenity.
He focused on no floor or ceiling. He focused on his own being. He sat and breathed.
Ikki moved gently, like a feather on flesh, washing away with water the grime and dirt.

It made much more sense in retrospect. This cleaning was symbolic of his cleansing.
It provided the Jedi with a means to meditate beyond his own dreams. Rejuvenating.
Yondir began to imagine no fountain, garden, and no vacuum of space, but that lake.
No ship or oswaft, no raft, but he was in the water, floating, weightless, without pain.

“I…I am there…Master Ike…” His eyes closed, yet he would not mind if hers are open.
She was his companion, his partner, guiding him, like the lady, that light in the ocean.
What is this I feel…Mother? A voice answers back. Not Ikki. Not a witch. It’s different.
What more than this one Sephi of Rhunor could hear. Let it be peace. See. And listen.

“A great lake,”
Yondir spoke aloud, if hardly realizing it. “On black rock bound...”
He went on. “By mountains surrounded. Amid the moonlight shining all around.”
He breathed in and out. “In the wind: whispers, murmurs, of an ancient melody.”
Reciting lyrics—poetry. “For us to be the tree, the forest, in order to find peace.”

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

SHe listened to him and could feel him in the force... allowing it to breathed around herself as she finished up and slowly dressed with her clothing now dry and ready. "Good." She said it with a bow of her head while he had closed his eyes and finally walked over towards him. Just laying a reassuring hand on his shoulders. "It is good, let what happened pass away this is just a moment in time and we have a great deal left to go after we get out of here." She moved back though after moving her hand to his hair and running fingers through it but walked away. "If you need help getting dressed let me know but I'll be in the next chamber awaiting your return."

His eyes were closed. The moment he felt a hand touch his shoulder, however, they opened.
Fingers, metallic, cold on his bare skin, but more cool and comfortable. Just like that ocean.
His vision was close, if distant, his home so far away from the stars where both Jedi were in.
Alone. But not alone. They’re together. Sometimes, like right now, he needed a companion.

“A moment in time,” Yondir all but whispered back to Master Ike. “Like a drop on the pond.”
Whether she got his reference, it wasn’t meant to be cryptic. He spoke of no lake at present.
Though time and space flowed much the same way. Jedi listened—to what the Force taught.
That the Yondir Fenns and the Ikki Ikes of this galaxy mattered. Despite sentiments of a witch.

Extended further to those adventurers both Jedi still needed to search for. “You have spoken.”
Had she detected another attempt at amusement in his tone? It wasn’t so often he’d open his.
Humor is more an experiment for the likes of Yondir. Perhaps it was that hand on his shoulder.
She removed it. No, she moved it, causing Yondir to pause, to stiffen, body rigid. His face burns.

Cannot see it amid his complexion, as he felt those same fingers glide within his hair, caressing.
Help…getting…dressed..? Did he need help? Could he put his clothes back on himself? Thinking.
“...I…” Am overthinking. It was but a simple offer, a gesture from a friend given Yondir’s condition.
Although he was beginning to feel better. Then Ikki Ike went to the next chamber. Waiting for him.

Get dressed. Whatever the voice in his head, Yondir decided to listen. He got up. Put his shirt on.
The armor came next with its face on the breastplate. Grey cloak over shoulders. A bow on back.
Plasma bow, that was. Sword hilt at hip. I should thank her. He thought it appropriate. He walked.
Thank you for cleaning me, Master. That would suffice right? Wording is proper? Bathing, perhaps?

Yondir found her in the next chamber. “I extend my gratitude to you, Master Ikki Ike.”
He gave a slight bow of his head. “For performing the actions of purification for me.”
Cleared his throat. “Extending your sanitation object upon my skin for my cleansing.”
By the Lady of the Lake and the Lord of Light, what am I saying? “I…I mean…Well I…”

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

She stood in the chamber and allowed herself to gather the cloak when she put it around herself and cleaned parts of it. Straightening the stones a little so they could leave and another beacon with hazard warning for communication systems. A better way that they could go and continue both exploring as well as getting outside. The mountains were a major place to get through and pass if they wanted to continue towards the possible villages or seeing if others might be around.... THen she heard him approaching and speaking as she still had her back turned to the door in case... but his words were... they were certainly words while she brought her hand to her mouth to prevent giggling at how nervous he sounded. Instead her thumb extending and she bit her nail to mostly look at him out the side of her eye... trying not to laugh or give it away while she smiled. "It is okay Yondir." She moved walking over to him and looking up as she hid her smile. "I think you are pretty too and if you want to extend a sanitation tool then I will do the same." She said it and brought her hand up to trace the jaw. "Now just shut up and kiss me before you call me mother or something."

Fool. He had clearly said the wrong thing. Why couldn’t his words have been so much simpler?
He had rehearsed them to be in the instants before this very moment. So what had happened?
She was smiling. Was that a good thing? How could it be? I have spoken wrong. He was nervous.
Should he be? Ikki was clearly trying to suppress laughter. Maybe because he failed in his effort.

To do what? Thoughts were racing through his mind. O light side be his guide, give him strength!
His brain wasn’t the only organ racing within him. Yondir Fenn’s very heart is suddenly throbbing.
Not like it had been when fighting the thing from a dark well. This experience is different at best.
Ikki bit her thumb at him. He suddenly remembered one person doing that to him rather rudely.

Yet there was no rudeness in Ikki’s actions as she moved closer to him. Told him that it’s okay.
Okay… Yondir certainly wanted everything to be okay. In this room. Between the two. Desired.
Needed. After what they’d been through. She thinks he is pretty too, and she will do the same.
He just had to extend that sanitation tool. Fool. Pretty!? He blinked. Then his eyes grow wider.

Before he could speak, her fingers glide along his jawline, as smooth as that water.
Stranger things had happened. That witch for one thing. Peace, yet emotion, Yondir.
He can feel both. He’s certainly grateful she is not his mother as she beckons him in.
“I…” Quiet, Knight. His own fingers glide, slide to her neck, bring her in, and they kiss.

Their lips touch, hers on his, and in a moment Yondir breathed deep, eyes closed.
In the cold tomb, her lips were warm, as soft as her skin; pressed together, shifting.
One hand on Ikki’s neck, thumb grazing along her cheekbone with hers on his own.
A hand held her hip, head tilting to the motions. No lady of a lake or ocean. Only Ikki.

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

She could admit to a lot of things.... this was not one thing she had been expecting... at least of all with another jedi on a world she was searching. THe jedi master kissing him back with an internal smile She waited until it was done... looking up at him and moving her hand to touch the one on her neck and cheek with a smile. "Well... at least you didn't overthink it this time." THe smile was there and all of the warmth she could pour into it as well as into herself. She looked up at him offering only a look.. then a smile and moved her head to his chest wrapping her arms around him. "See some times good things happen when you get out of your own head."

Unexpected developments. A poet could potentially write an entire saga or novella on them.
In the Outer Rim, on the planet Banas, in the town called Cradle, on glade of tundra; plains.
In a cantina named The Pale Rider, there sat the Stranger, a drink to his name, in his gaze.
Watching, waiting, for his contact to come to him. He did. Yet, out of nowhere…she came.

Her. A Jedi Master. From another plane. On a mission of her own. Is it coincidence? Or fate?
Who can say? The Force didn’t work in absolutes. Yet one thing was certain: He felt no pain.
Not in this moment. Only passion. As he cradled her face, lost in a bubble of time and space.
Her lips budding, like a flower, as he was robbed of power. Yondir is excited. He is also afraid.

His lower fingers wrapped around her neck, gently if firmly, as if it is futile for her to pull away.
In the shadows of her face, where torchlight did dance, he opened his eyes. So close to mine...
He breathed. Ikki Ike… Thoughts were a mystery, lost in a sea, instantly swept away by waves.
Thumb on her cheek, Ikki’s own fingers trace Yondir's at length, her whisper music in his mind.

He was tall. She was small. He had to dip his head in order to kiss her, tempted to just lift her.
He didn’t. He was insistent, but the moment was so young, so innocent. Is this…like…a Sith..?
Thinking was a miss. Feelings were remiss. So he just…didn’t. Ikki spoke. And broke their lips.
She spread hers in a bit of a grin. He didn’t. His were rigid. Typical of him. Stoic. But not hurt.

Her head went to his chest, felt the steel on his breastplate, where a guardian’s eyes are peeled.
Her arms wrap around him, curl across his back as if he was bound yet again—but not writhing.
Peace. May it be. On instinct, his hand rests against her head, curling into her hair. This is...real...
“Indeed.” His chin planted atop her head. “Ikki.” Yondir. A voice in his head. You know nothing.

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

She could feel him... well he was mostly stiff and silent which meant he was likely thinking things in his head to a degree he was getting distracted. THe smile remaining as her ear pressed against the breastplate. "Don't overthink it, listen to the moment, feel don't think.. allow the force to guide you." She said it and the hands on her neck was a little odd... for a moment she had thought he meant to do something untowards... but he hadn't and kissing her had been wonderful while rhse raised her armors up and locked them around his neck using it to lift herself up off the ground and she was so lightweight few would notice with a small smile on her face.

Feel… Don’t think… Ikki Ike suggested to him. Commanded of him, even. Allow the Force to guide.
Yondir Fenn would at least try. Thoughts got the better of him like emotions did for some others.
Even amid Jedi, of past or present, feelings could betray, like the Sith’s did, and in turn can burn.
Now, Yondir? Was this the moment to confess truth to his partner? To break his bicameral mind?

Just a term. Just words. Words are wind. The man is as much a man as he is a lifeless droid.
Think. Don’t feel. So, in that moment, Yondir gave into the feathery strands of Ikki Ike’s hair.
Perhaps this was not the time to tell her of his kind. Quiet, Knight. He did listen to that voice.
Yet if Yondir did as Ikki said, allowed the Force to guide him, light or dark, no matter where—

Her arms lock around his neck just then, lifting herself up, whether just on her tiptoes.
In the moment, it did not matter to Yondir. Hand on her head, hand on her hip, so close.
Ikki Ike, a Jedi Master, was ironically as light as a feather as both Knight’s hands shifted.
Hand on hip squeezing in, now other hand on other hip, pressed against him, as he lifted.

“Ikki…”
The fool that he is, he just didn’t know what else to say, his lips tasting hers again.
If she resists him, he might let her slip from his grip, otherwise she'd have to wrap her legs.
Around his waist to keep upright. He would break away from their kiss only for lips to shift.
Tracing a line from her lips to her chin, greeting her neck, a hand on her back, other on hip.

Untoward? Perhaps. Yet no one need be concerned.
This will not be an encounter best left without words.
Yet, in this very moment, Yondir Fenn will not be shy.
In each other’s embrace, her thighs around his waist.

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

She kissed him againa nd was surprised... then he seemed to want more and she internally raised an eyebrow remaining there for the moment as she slipped from his. Patting her chest quickly to the heat of her heart. "Well this is... something I was not expecting." She smiled but didn't do more... if emotions and them being here had stirred a force spirit... something like this close to where she was put down might get unexpected results... plus as jedi duty came first and foremost. She knew others felt differently and had observed how they treated the order as a job or hobby that one could leave when they wanted to or retire.... not her and not her family. THey were loyal to the core and since the Je'daii they could trace themselves back.

"FOr now." She said it and held a hand up touching his cheek. "Just breathe... emotions are dangerous if left unchecked.. if allowed to overtake judgement. The Passion you might be feeling can't control your actions anymore then it can be allowed to control mine... all of that being said ah. SOmething cold... that snow outside should be able to do wonders for the both of us I think." She said it and was gathering her cloak as she put it back on and her gloves. Adorning herself with the belt again as she fixed her hair under the headband and breathed in composing herself to look ideal. "There.. we can look for a way out and those people who might have disappeared if they found this place."

That spirit within him, on the verge of exploding, had insisted, throwing temptations at Yondir.
Yet his partner had resisted his advances, and truth be told neither of them is in expectation.
Force spirit? Perhaps. Was it any wonder, so close to the well where dwelled a Force demon?
Bound by Force Light, forsaken, abandoned, driven into hell, if still alive within her slumber?

It was a question that deserved an answer. As much as an answer to the question of him and her.
Ikki slipped from Yondir’s grip, set herself down. She might not notice it but Yondir welcomed it.
“For now.” She said, just as the man turned his head. Emotion, yet peace. The Knight bit his lip.
Passion, yet serenity. Ikki’s hand on his cheek. “Just breathe.” Dangerous emotions. They burn.

They had caught him off guard. Stirring something within his spirit. Whether because of her, him.
Yondir, but not Ikki, necessarily. There was another presence that the Knight couldn’t quite shake.
Get out of my head. He beckoned. Pled. If his passion is left unchecked, he’ll face his judgment.
Don’t touch me. He wanted to plead to Ikki as she speaks. She spoke of snow amid all his pain.

Sensations he tried to hide, but Yondir could no longer. His partner spoke wisdom, granted.
This is no lake. Spoke a lady in his head. Go with the snow. Just as Ikki said. You look famished.
Chaos, yet harmony. -BOOM!-
Their whole room shook just then. It was an earthquake at best.
An avalanche at worst. For the outside, anyway. Inside, the tremor faded a moment after it hit.

“Are you okay!?” Yondir asked after Ikki. That was an unusual inflection in his tone for some stoic.
Something fell from the ceiling just then and more of them within another instant. Stones. Broken.
That’s when Yondir sensed it. Rather, her. “We need to leave.” That dimwit stated the obvious.
The whole ruins began to break down all around them as they headed for their nearest exit.

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn

She looked at him and breathed in and then out... in and then out. Stepping back just enough to make sure everything was straightened for herself. THen the room and base were shaking as she nodded in agreement with Yondir.. they should get going now and no time like the present. "Agreed." She said it and was moving, fleetness of feet was a virtue to have in the right circumstances and this was one of them as she was rushing out the ruined sections of doors and following some of the path she had taken. Climbing up the vents if there was a quake wasn't smart but heading back down deeper was as much a risk. She was looking at what they could do and her perception heightened.. the blood pumping in her ears as she was letting the force guide her more then herself.. unconsciously she was moving down the hallway and up the stairs as she ascended them and charged into another room... the slats of a window that could be opened her goal as the slicesaber slashed into it and opened to a puft of snow and shadows. Nightfall being in the mountains when it was shaking ans she lept out anchoring one of the wire tips into the wall to hold her as she moved to the side and onto a larger area she could brace herself.

Ikki took the lead. Yondir wasn’t much to plead to the contrary. She'd already proven agility.
She is versatile. Back with those flying nightmares, even; she had pointed toward the ceiling.
Fleetness of feet was a virtue, quite right, and she had it. She had rescued him from the vent.
That meant she knew the safest route to head back to land above the surface. So they went.

Heading back down deeper? A risk not worth taking. Perceptions heightened and combining.
Force sense, collaborative, guiding each Jedi as one unit. Down the hallway and up the stairs.
Rubble from the ceiling fell down all around them, crumbling, as the ruins met their fair share.
Long lost consequence, this event, but not worth debating as the Jedi pair escape like lightning.

A long walk, yes, yet just as much a short run to the surface. Yondir is rather certain of himself.
Was, rather, when his attacker was a witch from a well. Now? With his heart pumping in a spell?
Beating like yesterday had already faded away, and today was a stepping stone he may not hide?
Hush... Ranger... A whisper. Ikki cast her slicesabers. Stone fades. So comes the glow of moonlight.

Only moments earlier, the Jedi Master had wrapped her arms around the Knight’s neck.
Yet now the motions are reversed in the snow as Yondir wrapped his hands around her.
Gripping her waist, Ikki would take that pair of Jedi from the cave’s maw and to a ledge.
Above them, an avalanche of moonlit glitter, powdered power, would curve and swerve.

Above their heads, Yondir watched as sleeks of sleek white fell overhead.
Breaking past their canopy, which was much and more than a sanctuary.
“Just in time, Ikki Ike,” He congratulated with a bit of a grin on his face.
“We have survived.” He stated simply, there on that mountainous bed.

Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom