Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Tracyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracyn.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Planet Name: Tracyn
  • Demonym: Tracynians or simply as Mando'ade
  • Region: Unknown Regions
  • System Name: Omni
  • System Features: (all the info is in “Planetary Features”)
  • Contritione Pervalida (shard in Latin)
  • Collapsed planet
  • Star- Main Sequence Star
  • Coordinates: J, 17 (idk if that 100% right, so. In the empty hex above Bintir)
  • Major Imports: Beskar’gam is sometimes brought in. Very small amount, only on ships approved by Clan Mortui.
  • Major Exports: Skilled warriors. No supplies exported due to the discreet nature of the planet.
  • Unexploited Resources: None
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: Standard
  • Climate: Humid all around. Hot around the cracked portion.
  • Primary Terrain: Jungle and fire plains (thanks to the part of the planet broken off)
  • Atmosphere: Type 2
LOCATION INFORMATION
  • Capital City: Oriya be Tracyn
Planetary Features:
Collapsed planet
  • Within the system, and most prominently around Tracyn, is wreckage and debris. The wreckage/debris acts as a natural barrier to Tracyn. To reach Tracyn, one must pass through this wreckage. There is a specific route that changes little, though only members of Clan Mortui know the way through. Those who do not know the way must attempt to fly through the wreckage, which is filled with various destroyed vessels and asteroids. Alongside this, on many asteroids are laser turrets designed to shoot down ships.
Moon Base(s)
  • These bases are simply that, bases. Nothing special here, just some more anti-air and anti-ship weapons. Standard sensors and comms. Nothing as advanced as the FOB, though each base acts as area denial. They are meant to prevent ships from entering orbit in their immediate areas.
Contritione Pervalida (shard in Latin)
  • The Contritione Pervalida(Contri for short) is the shard of the planet floating above Tracyn. The shard was quickly noted for its strategic value and a FOB was set up on it. Other than the FOB, there is nothing else on the contri.
  • This FOB was created once Clan Mortui arrived at Tracyn. The FOB has the best sensor and comms arrays the Clan has, along with several anti-air and anti-ship weapons. It was designed to be a semi forward warning base, and area denial base. Forward warning because the sensors can scan throughout the entire system, and will immediately alert the clan if anyone jumps in system. It is area denial because it prevents anyone to be able to remain in orbit, or even near orbit, on that side of the planet.
Oriya be Tracyn
  • The city of fire. This is the main base of operation for Clan Mortui and the capital of Tracyn. Built where the member s of Clan Mortui first landed, the city of fire is named so due to the amount of fire there. In the center of the city is a literal geyser of fire shooting up from the ground. When Clan Mortui first landed, they were attracted to the geyser and made their city around it. The city is expansive and spreads out from the geyser in equal proportions. There are weapon smiths, armor smiths, bars and other shops spread throughout the city.
  • Within the city, there are no allied factions, no other mandalorians. To be in this city, or even in the system, one must be of Clan Mortui. Thus, all who walk the streets have Clan Mortui markings.
Beskar Mine
  • Beskar, one of the rarest materials in the galaxy, and one of only a few found in select locations. The greatest deposits of Beskar are on Mandalore and her sister planets. However, Clan Mortui struck gold, ahem Beskar, with Tracyn. There is a cash of beskar within the core of Tracyn. The only reason it was found is because part of the planet is in orbit of the planet, and not attached to it.
  • Upon discovering the cache, Clan Mortui immediately set up a mine on the planet. They have not extensively used it, as beskar is rare, and they wish to use it when it is necessary, until then take/buy from Mandalore.
POPULATION
  • Native Species: Chulan
  • Immigrated Species: Mandalorians (Humans, some xeno)
  • Population: Moderate
  • Demographics: Half and Half. Half the population is human, the other half are aliens. From those aliens, the majority are Chulan.
  • Primary Languages: Mando’a ; Naluch
  • Culture: Mandalorian culture. Overall a warrior culture; one of the hunt. The original species, the Chulan, are hunters. They focus much on fighting prowess and skill needed to survive in the wild. Thus, when the Mandalorians of Clan Mortui came, they recognized another warrior culture. Thus they challenged them to a fight, to see who the better warriors were. After some time fighting, the Alor of Clan Mortui beat their champion. The fact that their best fighter was beaten cemented the idea into the Chulan that the Mandalorians are the best warriors. Thus, they submitted themselves to them to fight alongside them. Accepting, Clan Mortui worked with them, and showed them their ways. From that point on, Clan Mortui and the Chulan traded fighting ways and weapons. Over time, both sides came to respect one another and worked even more together. Even though this happens, there are still fights sometimes between Mandos and Chulans. They do so to see who is still the better warrior. And once ever 5 years, there is a ritualistic battle between the Alor of Clan Mortui and the Chulan champion.
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: Benevolent Dictatorship. In all things, the Alor of Clan Mortui has the final say of things. However, he usually doesn't involve himself with that and leaves the people to resolve their issues. This is for all the people, not just those of Clan Mortui.
  • Affiliation: Clan Mortui. Semi allied with the ME, though the planets location isn’t known to them.
  • Wealth: Medium. The wealth is distributed to all members of society that contribute.
  • Stability: Medium: Between one another, the people are calm. There are occasionally fights to reaffirm or prove ones honor. Aside from that, the populace lives prepared for war, but living in peace. Outsiders are looked down upon unless an ally, or someone who wishes to join Clan Mortui.
  • Freedom & Oppression: All the populace is free, 100%. No fear of the ruling body; people happy. Illegal items are frowned upon, but then again, what is legal and illegal is relative to the times.
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
  • Military: Extremely militarized, the entire populace has weapons. Could be considered a fortress world.
  • Forces: 100 active AT-ADs. 1000 deactivated AT-ADs, take several minutes to activate
  • 100 Titan Tanks. 300 in reserves
  • 10k Mandalorian troops from Clan Mortui; not counting the general populace
  • Technology: Slightly above the Galactic Standard
  • HISTORICAL INFORMATION
During the times of the Galactic Empire, Clan Mortui left civilized space. They decided to travel to the Unknown Regions and find a new place to call home, and they found that home, in the form of Tracyn. Upon arriving in the system for the first time, the members of Clan Mortui were astonished. There floating before them was a massive debris field, and within that field was a planet. It had gone through some cataclysmic change because a piece of it was floating in orbit.

After several attempts, Clan Mortui eventually made it past the wreckage and towards the planet. Once they scanned the planet, they discovered a deposit of beskar in/near the core. This solidified the belief of not only the Alor, but the clan members that this place should be their new home. So, with all due haste, Clan Mortui set down near a geyser of fire to begin building their city.

However, upon landing they came across the Chulan. The semi-native race of the planet.
It took several years, but eventually a city took shape around the geyser. From there, the Mandalorians spread out across the planet and built other things.

At the same time, bases were established on the planet piece and the moons. These bases had the most advanced tech at the time, and they still do to this day. Each base receives new tech every 5 years which allows them to remain ahead of the game in the tech department.

Adenn Kyramud said:
Here you may list suns, moons, other planets, important asteroid belts, spatial anomalies, or other features of the star system. You may also include orbital position, rotational period (length of day), and orbital period (days in a year) in this section. if you have submitted Astronomical Objects for this system, you may link them here, and if you would like to expand on the system in more detail, you may use that template to do it at your leisure. ]

Adenn Kyramud said:
[ Temperate is Earth-like. Make notes of anything substantially different yet similar to Temperate. Add Controlled for when most of the climate is controlled by technology. Use words such as Arid or Frozen to describe single biome worlds. ]
Hey, just a suggestion that these be removed as they aren't need in the sub!

I also recommend mentioning a star of some kind in the system features but it isn't a requirement. Just let me know whether or not you want to do that and this appears to be all good otherwise.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

A couple of things:

First I need you to link to your custom species for this sub- since it's not a common or standard race it needs to be here.

I checked your coordinates, and they are correct for the hex above where you are saying, so we're good there.

Two things I'd like you to consider or expand on:
-This is a Dictatorship, but you say the populace is 100% free. Is it a benevolent dictatorship? A situation where the leader COULD take control but does not? Does this apply for all citizens or just the mandalorians? It would be really great if you could expand on how this looks/works, since usually these two things have a hard time coexisting.

-Your culture section should be fleshed out. You can consider explaining how the mandalorians and the native species have integrated, how the culture of one may have affected the culture of the other. Are they at peace or do they clash? Are there important art, social, sporting events? Any holidays?

And then one caveat- when planets get put onto the map, they are open for use of the community at large. I want to make sure it's clear that while people should respect the lore of your planet, you cannot use it to deny other people the ability to RP here. Planets aren't private use, once they end up on the map.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

I had the link to the species at the top, in the OOC section with "links." I have now added them to the species part.

I have modified the rulership to benevolent dictatorship and have expanded on it.

The culture section has been expanded.

I understand that the planet isn't private use. I also don't want to deny other people the right to RP here, just would like that if they do RP here, it would be so that it's accurate to the way the planet was found. That being, flying through debris, having a hard time getting to the planet. I did not mean to make it seem like a private use planet. My apologies if it did.

Hope that clears that up :)

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Apologies about the species link, I missed that, and thank you.

Looks good, and I appreciate the tweaks and understanding.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom