Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total War Warhammer

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
SO! I literally just got back from the EGX Rezzed event in London today, and I had a chance to play Total War: Warhammer in the Sega booth. I have to say, the game plays brilliantly. The battles were challenging and fun, the animations looked superb and I genuinely can't wait for it. Also had a chance to speak to one of the developers there, asked him a few questions about the game and it's future. His words were that they're hoping to do the entirety of the Warhammer world and throw in all of the races they can. (I asked for Chaos Dwarves and he seemed confident they'd show up considering they already man the Hellcannon unit for Chaos Warriors. Woot.)

[member="Count Morcus"]

4Cc8qen.jpg

Sounds like multiple factions. I love multiple factions. I'm even more interested now than ever before.

[member="Darth Kentarch"]
Did you ever play Rome Total War? That was pretty much as fantasy! :p

[member="Count Morcus"]
Great work! I'm looking forward to dwarves and high elves. Now the tabletop game is gone (replaced by eww Age of Sigmar) this is the sole way one can get official Warhammer fun these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom