Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toning Down Kyros

BASICALLY...​
I've overworked Kyros as a character: at present I'm juggling 30+ active roleplays with her, and it's burning me out. I feel like I'm rehashing ideas with her, as opposed to really progressing. As such I'm going to put her on the backburner, focus on one Apprentice and helping to guide TSO.

Since I have more than one Apprentice I'll be finding them suitable Masters and talk to them about it before making a choice. I'm also going to be switching my main and giving Kyros her own sub account, making her less of a focus. So if you see my main/Admin account change then you know why.

Anyone who's been RPing with me recently will have noted how delayed my replies have been, and this is in truth the reason why. I'd rather regain my muse by focusing on a newer character than keep kicking at a dead horse. Not that I'm removing Kara, of course. She's not dead.

To those it effects, sorry! I'll try and wind down the RPs I'm part of, but I can't make any promises with some of those which had barely begun.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
The muse vanishing act. I hate when they do that. It's good to see you're not removing the character, slowing down always helps me. Or focusing on a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom