Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight We're going to Party like it's 999ABY

J.Reaper

leave no one behind
one of the waiters went to reaper and asked what was wrong as he touched the soldiers shoulder, since reaper had drank quite a bit his reflexes kicked in as he grabbed the mans hand and quickly went behind him as he pushed the waiters man behind him upwards towards his head and made him get on his knees, it took mere seconds then reaper noticed what he had done as he quickly let go and said "im sorry, i notice that i have drinken alot more then i thought i would, im sorry for my behavier" he walked away as he quickly lighted as cigarette as he walked quickly towards the balcony to take a break from all voices of the people around him as accidentely pushed the supreme commander Kayleigh Tyven
he noticed who she was and quickly said "im sorry miss" as he did not really know who she was and what rank as he quickly walked away from the group and moved towards the balcony to get fresh air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom