Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Tome of Dathomir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valgærd

Title.png
[SIZE=11pt]
il_570xN.1653375069_kmxh.jpg
[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=11pt]
Divider.gif
[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]
OOCinfo.png
[/SIZE]​

• [SIZE=11pt]Intent:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] To create the Grimoire of Umai’s mother, Eliariah. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Image Source: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]DarkForestWorkshop on Etsy [[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]x[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Canon Link:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Not Applicable.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Primary Source: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Repurposed Canon Articles., Force Crystal [[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]x.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
Produ.png
[/SIZE]​

• [SIZE=11pt]Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] The Tome of Dathomir[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Manufacturer:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Eliariah[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Affiliation:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Umai[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Modularity:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Not Applicable[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Production:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Unique[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Material: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Force-Imbued Vellum-Paper, Boiled and Tanned Leather, Pigmented Ink, Force Crystals[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
techspe.png
[/SIZE]​

• [SIZE=11pt]Classification:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Artifact - Grimoire [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Size: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Small (3.5 by 5 inches)[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Weight:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Light [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
conte.png
[/SIZE]​

• [SIZE=11pt]Foreword:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] A Letter From Eliariah to her beloved Daughter[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Introduction:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] The Book of Law; The Daughters and Law of Allya[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Chapter One:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Conjuration[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Darkshear; Weapon Summoning[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Force Barrier[/SIZE]

[*]
[SIZE=11pt]Chapter Two:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Illusion[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Alter Image[/SIZE]

[*]
[SIZE=11pt]Chapter Three:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Alteration[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Spell of Interpretation[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Mindspeech[/SIZE]

[*]
[SIZE=11pt]Chapter Four:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Destruction[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Force Whirlwind; Spell of the Storm[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Force Blast and Burst[/SIZE]

[*]
[SIZE=11pt]Chapter Five:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Restoration[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Revitalize[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Force Healing[/SIZE]

[*]
[SIZE=11pt]Chapter Six: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Mysticism[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Art of the Small[/SIZE]

[*]
[SIZE=11pt]Chapter Seven: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Enchanting[/SIZE]

• Force Weapon

[*]
[SIZE=11pt]Chapter Eight:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Thaumaturgy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Strengths:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Endless Scripture: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]More than just an account of Eliariah’s knowledge, the Tome of Dathomir is enchanted to always have, in addition to its existing records, a blank page whenever such is required. Additionally, the small feather quill tucked into the pocket behind the front cover always seems to have just enough ink within it for the user.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]A Mother’s Wisdom:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] The Tome of Dathomir contains just what its name would imply; Dathomirian witch magic. Eliariah was a highly accomplished witch, all of her spells and incantations are contained with the enchanted pages - along with countless personal entries. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Maternal Illumination:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Imbued within the very bindings of the Tome of Dathomir, was a fragment of Eliariah’s very essence; stored within the blood-bound Force crystals that affixed the stretched-hide cover and the reinforced spine. These shimmering crystals allowed Eliariah’s memory to live on; attaining that coveted state of immortality, whilst acting as a Guardian to both her beloved Daughter and the Tome.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Bound to Blood:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Through the use of Force Crystals and Arcane magicks known only to the Witches of Dathomir, the tome of Eliariah was eternally bound to those of her bloodline. It was an heirloom to any and all that would succeed her legacy, and through her mastery of the Force - Eliariah ensured that her epoch would carry on. To those who weren't related by blood, the Grimoire would be nothing but a swirling mess of conflicting ideas and entries. Essentially, rendering the tome as nothing more than a worthless venture in the eyes of prospective profiteers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Weaknesses:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Tis but a Tome: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]While the Tome of Dathomir was an elegant Opus of Eliariah's design, it was nothing more than a leather-bound collection of her teachings - imbued with a fraction of her essence. Unlike the crystalline lattices of Jedi and Sith Holocrons, these enclosed pages held no booby traps - just the words of a Mother to her beloved Daughter. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]A Broken Connection:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] As all of existence was infused with the mystical energies of the Force, the Tome of Dathomir found itself suffering from the same "negation" effects brought about by the insidious Ysalamari. While not true negation by any definition of the word, the Myrkr-born reptiles projected bubble suppressed a Force-Wielder's ability to exert their will over the fabric of reality. Therefore, should this Grimoire find itself within that bioelectric blister - it would be rendered inert, and incapable of anything more than being an oversized paperweight. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]That Which Was Lost:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Being devoid of modern technology, this leather grimoire contains no homing beacon, or indeed any such mechanism. If stolen, lost, or even simply misplaced, there is no way to easily recover it. If it were to be stolen and hidden away, it won’t call out to its rightful owner or broadcast its hiding place.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]
Divider.gif
[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]
desc.png
[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=11pt]“My dearest darling daughter, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]My heart breaks at the thought that the force shall rob us of all the times a mother and child should have together. I won’t see you grow up into the powerful, beautiful woman I know you can be. Whatever path you choose, know that I am proud of you, not matter what.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Nothing I can do will make up for not being there to see you grow. However, this tome, I hope, will begin to provide some small solace in the lonely hours ahead. It is among my greatest regrets that I can not raise you myself on Dathomir, your true home. As such, I have channeled as much of my knowledge as I can into this book. As long as you carry it, you will carry me with you, dear child.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Study this tome with all your heart, sweet daughter. Learn the ways of our people. I have included spells and incantations that will guide and protect you as you grow into the embodiment of Dathomir. In addition to the spells I’ve bestowed upon you, you will find in here details of the heirlooms I wish for to have. Alas, dear child, I can not give them to you, but you are blood of my blood, and I know you will find and find them as you step into your destiny.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It hurts that I will not be able to provide for you, dearest child. At least, not in the traditional sense. Along with my artefacts, I can at least give you a chance to add your own magic to this tome.It is not much, but you will always find a blank page between the covers of this book, and the quill within will never run out of ink. It’s not much, not nearly what you deserve, my child, but it is what I am able to give.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Protect this book, guard it and its secrets, keep it close. As long as it endures, so do I with you, my child. One day you will be an heiress to Dathomir itself, and take revenge on the one who kept us apart.”[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom