Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To touch the core, is to touch the heart(Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Lujo)

She could smell sulfur and magnesium and cooper. There were minerals so abundant that she was assured that this was just the beginning of a wealth of minerals and crystals. Who ever selected this sight was very knowledgable or incredibly lucky. Meret looked at the Lord Sargon with wide eyes "Tell me there are more! this is a mother lode..." She tasted the water and shone a light enhancing beam down into the spring. Wild prisms sparkled up to the surface tension of the spring. Meret was almost giddy with the discovery...

@[member="The Wrathful One"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"]

Shinju looked at her wife and smirked then laughed. "Oh Master Dharma is a powerful force user, she has been teaching me much. She is here because of certain habits.... We all do have somethings in common after all." Shinju looked around the room as the floors were being swept then polished. It was done with bare shelves, empty racks and carved stone seats with table. Everything lit by torchlight, all the weapons laid bare on a table for torturing people and finally. Shinju sat with the baby on her knee letting her suckles her finger. "We all enjoy these lovely toys and happy meals." Shinju's eyes drifted to one of the human's laboring while a smile came across her face. "So who is hungry?"

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Obviously Kayla was being ignored, but her observation of the three was enlightening as she found out some useful information just by hearing them talk and reading their body language, Kayla observed as the two main morons obviously wanted to do nothing short of eating the flesh and bodies of what they would consider insubordinate and the fact they both were delightfully irritating just to look at.

The taller one was a hideous looking female with an even uglier face while the shortest one from Kayla's quick observation was not only chubby but also was a futa, and the last... the prettier one was in for a surprise when they both decided to feed off her, funny how it would be but Kayla had no intentions on watching the other two cannibalize someone, Kayla might be cold blooded but she would never consider a meal of another persons flesh a delicacy, it was sick and tasteless, it was also idiotic and barbaric...

As she watched she looked at the slave who was now the target and used the force to cause him a sudden injury and he collapsed in front of them and died right there, she was satisfied since she just robbed them of their tasteless pride of eating him alive.
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] @[member="The Wrathful One"]

Moving near to Shinju, her hand slid over the red hair like stroking a head of a house pet tenderly. Dharma looked over at the Rakatan. Oh the fun she could have messing with the Wrathful One. A moment was taken to listen to what had to be said by the objects around her. New person always had clothes that always wanted to spill the details to her. With a smile, she casually threw her twisted idea out there. “You know, drone… after you two have fun, I think it would be fun to get away and see if your wife is worthy like you to get my blessing.”

Kiyala peered over to the couple who were still welcoming their new baby into their fold. She stopped for a moment and smiled toward @[member="Sargon Vynea"], of course I will join you in a moment she told him. She began to walk off toward her makeshift quarters, but before doing that she stopped to poke her head in @[member="Dharma Vessia"] room saying "Hot spring party starting in like 5 minutes." She addressed this to the whole room before leaving to finish entering her room, where she discarded her typical clothes for her swim wear which she honestly hadn't gotten to use in a long time. This reminded her that she should probably let her parents know she was still alive.

It never occurred to her before that after being gone for almost seven years that should would be presumed dead. But those were thoughts for another day, as she emerged in her swim wear finding Sargon in the hot spring room. Kiyala wasted no time diving into the water making sure to make her dive as professional as popular not to show off but so she wouldn't accidentally splash someone.

The Wrathful One

T
With a look back at them the Wrathful One simply walked over to the worker and grabbing him by the hair smashed his face into the rock wall. Dragging him across the room between them he lifted her limp form and tossed it on the bed. Pulling a small curved knife from her belt she used it to literally pry an eyeball and steam straight from the man's face. Popping it into Shinju's mouth she felt a shiver down her back when it popped in her mouth.

Taking the second out she looked at the pretty little girl and pressed the most succulent flesh to her lips. If she wanted to be in their little family she would have to prove her worth, and her willingness to indulge.

With a chuckle Sargon watched @[member="Kiyala Demont"] dive into the hot springs. He supposed that was indeed a good use, and perhaps there was no need to construct anything out of it. As for the mineral wealth well there were ways of separating it out. With a quiet laugh Sargon heard a beep over his comms unit. Stepping back he answered the call. ::Governor Vynea speaking, whats the situation on the political front?::

::Lord Vynea, apparently there is some problem with a minor problems with the election. Lord Admiral Lussk has yet to arrive, but we need more staff for possible rebel cells.::

With a click of his tongue Sargon let them know he'd be there and started for the door. "Lady Blackmoon, would you care to join me? Seems we have some difficulties on the political front."

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Meret nod yes to Lord Sargon. It was a great opportunity to observe and learn. She tuck her water samples into her bag and brushed her hair back. She was glad she did not have to ride her swoop bike again.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin's room?

A command and control center for the entire planet. Ranger transceiver to intercept and decode every subspace transmission within a hundred light years. Comm droids rustled and hummed amidst the newly installed machinery.

Ashin looked down upon the perfect tool for order, and couldn't help but smile like a kid on Life Day morning. Her hands tightened on the railing until they left dents, and she pushed away from the edge of the circular tech pit. A huge holographic map dominated the room, and a throne overlooked a glasteel window, a snowscape, and the map. Readouts and infoparcels danced in the air. She took a seat on the throne and narrowed the focus of the display to just Lujo. Political messes were afoot, the citadel was only half-constructed, and most worryingly of all there were rumors that the Rebels were going to make a move.

The newly installed public address system blared @Everyone

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Fringe, this is Grand Admiral Karrde. I've just received word that our temple may come under Rebel attack in the next handful of days, and I've ordered bulk freighters with defensive supplies. The first should be here within hours. Coordinate, work together, and fortify. Make our temple impregnable. Perfectly defensible. Use your ingenuity."

As a shuttle touched down Sargon got into it, and called up information on a holo emitter. An image of the entire planet came up with a few small red spots throughout the entire thing. Every red dot was a possible rebel cell, and ever red dot needed to disappear or the world wouldn't be secure. ::This is Governor Vynea to, all Fringe personal on Lujo. We have several terrorist rebel cells that need to be removed from the planet before we can continue our project. Transmitting data now.::

Turning to the newest governor he smiled, "Ever been in a gun fight before?"

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]@Tricia Kalamack @"Cole" @Amonar Fa'kira @Anara Valnor @Anaya Fen @Andreas Wintergreen @Ardak Serifen @Ares Terix @Ashin Varanin @Balaya Zambrano @Belle Morte @Bruniik @Caile Nemorra @Cain Laatl @Clara Foster @Coop @Darien Cordel @Dharma Vessia @Doviculous @Dranok Lussk @Eddie @Elijah Rowlin @firefighter47 @Haven Pryde @Hawk @Hylocereus @Isis Fontana @Jared Ovmar @Jasper Sarili @Kaytlin Medvedkov @Kirill Bratan @Lexa Kimene @Lucien Cordel @Mardeth Holzman @Menoetius @Mesani Okarae @Mikhail Shorn @Mima Jeth @Morna Imura @Pandeima @RC 212 @Rouk Tallson @Sala'dine @Samanthe Quiwl @Sargon Vynea @Sarkus Twin Kilborn @Serana Onyx @Spencer Jacobs @Subject 13 @Talf @Tempest @The Plague Doctor @Tiana Feriss @Toran Gregor @Trenchcoat Man @UBD-309 @Valik @Woran @Wraith Draigar @Zaiden James-Greyson @Zangoff Gularian @Meret Blackmoon

Droideka 0793

D
DOOOO DOOOOOOO DOOOO DODODODODDO DROOOIIIIDDDDEEEKKKKAAAA BUMBUBMBUM.... played in repeat across the core ships speaker system. Droideka had done the unthinkable, he'd stolen Jorus' ship. Well stolen wasn't the right word he borrowed it to do good. Yes that was the better version of it, he was here to stop the Fringe, or the Empire, or someone from doing something bad. Hooked into a super computer it was amazing the amount of systems a single droid could hijack at once. Of course if Jorus did hunt him down he'd most likely NEVER she his loving super computer again.

DOOOO DOOOOO DOODODOODDOD DOOOO DOOO DROOOOOIIIIDDDEEEKAAAA TIMMMM!!!! Thats right he was the hero this time and not just a silly side kick. He was going to save Coruscant... want no it was Byss... no Lujo... where was Lujo? Even as the ship exited hyperspace he wasn't quite sure so he plugged himself into a droid gunship an set off towards the surface. Sadly there was no speaker system in the gunship, and while his metal body was still in the core ship he could no longer hear it.

Breaking through the atmosphere he saw the giant building ships flying Fringe colors. They didn't have guns, and the rules said you didn't shoot at those without guns. Jorus also said though rules could be broken when it came to rebelling. It was a confusing subject, but with that he opened fire from his massive gunship of death on the droids, and workers below. DROROOOOOOOOIIIIIIDDDEEEEKKKKAAAAAA!

@[member="The Wrathful One"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"] @Shinjū Aÿasha

Shinju took the offering of food and heard the announcement of a hot tub party... That was always soemthing for fun at least and she rose holding the baby. With a look at the three yes now three in the room her words came out. "Well we do have to go to the top floors I suppose, a bedroom up there is needed. Or a throne depending on who is making it." Shinju began walking towards the door and let the droids who were workign on the hall ways finish. The smooth and polished stone giving way to an open area pit that had one purpose. Prisoners and slaves standing around and doing everything it took to survive this newly minted house of horrors. Shinju was letting the torture racks be installed while her eyes took it all in. Again there were more drains in the floors to drain into the grotto. "Ohh this is will be such fun to play in when we have more prisoners."

(OOC: Sorry for late reply, I had to get some sleep for school.)

The shuttle rocketed towards the capital, the chrono ticking all the while and the elections were sure to begin soon. "Pilot, faster." He urged, which the man complied and cocked the shuttle into the next gear. Within minutes, the shuttle landed at the capital. Dranok and Horak quickly departed, making their way towards the senate building in which all of the politicians were sure to have resided in. Neither were armed, save for the Admiral's hidden saber, and soon found themselves inside of the building and on their way to the main assembly area.

His Mind Control kept distractions away and forced citizens to turn the other way and ignore them as they entered the assembly room. It was a mass of hurried activity as senators and representatives chatted away whilst political columnists and other supporters prepared the auditorium for the upcoming elections. Judging from the various posters, they were to start in about two hours. The Lord turned to Horak, tilting his head to the door and the droid left to stand guard to ensure nothing would disturb him. Dranok easily found the leader of the assembly and questioned him about becoming a candidate. "No, sorry. We had candidate registration a while back." The Lord Admiral merely smiled, digging his claws into the man's mind. "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that you were already registered."

Oh yes. This was going to be fun.

Lucien sat in an exquisitely carved mahogany desk chair lightly stroking the leather of the arm with his left hand.In his right hand he held a wine flute containing fruit juice that sloshed each time he gestured during conversation He was facing a tough decision ... which shade of cream should he use to complement the marble in the bathroom.How can there be this many shades of cream he thought to himself, He finally made a decision pointed to a colour he was met with nods as the designer gave a quick bow before rushing off wailing about paint brushes or something.He stood up his office was going well and gave a commanding view of their surroundings.He was three floors up on the first level of semi private rooms, On this floor also stood his training room.He glanced around the room the hall room was coming together The room was large the centre dominated by the large platform containing a mahogany desk, Donated to Lucien by a merchant who had just taken a tumble down four flights of stairs, such a shame Lucien reflected he had just just secured a large expanse of land just visible from Luciens window. to the side in a small alcove stood a map table and on the opposite side was an array of cabinets and shelves.

Lucien stood up walking out of the office as worker began to hang up the heavy curtains.He walked up to the false panel beside the wall which led to an elevator he was about to travel up to the top floor when captain scott his bodyguard turned chief of security strode over to him he gave a quick salute "My lord we need your instruction on security" HE spoke with some urgency his schedule must never be skewed even for His lord and master.Lucien nodded the bed throw could wait, he followed the Captain down a flight of polished stairs dominated by a red runner, quite the impressive grand staircase if Lucien did say so himself.They made quick pace to the front door. The mild air hit him as he stepped out.

"Gun Fight? I thought this was a political negotiation?" She hurried and followed Sargon. Her day started out calm, reviewing data tapes, examining a mineral rich spring and now a gun fight. Meret was not carrying a weapon but she could shoot. She did have some training as a sniper. All young Kiffars are required to train in the military. Her father agreed to Meret training as a sniper because he thought she would never see any action being safely attached to a senator's office or attending a social tea. " Hey, I can shoot." She scanned the visual terrain on the tech read out. Meret spotted an elevated ridge that had clean eye lines to two of the cells. She pointed to the topographically ridge. " If I can get there undetected I can take out those two cells and they would not know what hit them, I need a weapon with a scope and a spotter."
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Sargon smiled at Meret a bit of the soldier coming out of him. "Keep talking like that, and I'm gonna have to buy you dinner." Walking over to an arms locker he handed her a IWS in sniper mode. Grabbing his own gear he strapped his shield on his back, put his sword belt on, and pulled his blaster rifle out of it's holster. Picking up a comm link he handed it to her, "Each cell is a ten man team, so I'll go flush them out. You can just put them to sleep, and yes that rifle does have a stun setting."

The shuttle stopped about half way between the ridge and a building holding their first cell. Hooking up his cord Sargon gave a little smile, and jumped out of the shuttle onto the cord sliding down. He chuckled a little bit on the ground, it wasn't really like him to try to impress someone, but everyone had those moments. Opening a comms channel he checked her comm link, ::Alright, I'm moving in shuttle will take you to the ridge. Let me know when you are in position.::

When it was understood that this was doable Meret dug in her bag and found two sticks of spiced chewing. She unwrapped one piece and popped it into her mouth and handed the other piece to Sargon "What? it's lucky gum, my ritual and I eat sweets after the mission is over."
She examined the weapon, seeing how she could lift and hold it. Then she suited up with protective armor. Meret struggled a little because it was a male set of armor; it fit tight in all the wrong places. She tucked her long blond her under a cammo colored watch cap. Meret followed Sargon down the passageway "Wait, they will see the shuttle, drop me on the other side of the ridge so the ridge will block the heat signature and the image of the shuttle, I'll traverse the ridge...it's about 2 clicks, a short walk for me and we will have an element of surprise... She stood absolutely motionless waiting for his approval.
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Sargon thought it over for a minute and nodded his approval, "Alright have them drop you off there. I'm going in this direction though to flush them towards you. I want them to see me coming, but your better off being a complete unknown. I'll hold them down in cover and just snipe them from behind." Looking at the chewing gum he shrugged and threw it in his mouth. "Good luck, Lady Blackmoon, and good shooting."

With that he started to trot over the terrain towards his target. It had been a bit since he'd actually gotten in some real combat, and not just training. Within a few minutes he'd reached the outside wall of a small business that according to intelligence was being used by terrorist. ::Alright, humming bird, you ready?:: That's right.. humming bird.

Her armor clicked as she walked. She picked up her pace and it was more of a sliding tap sound. Meret found a wide enough out cropping were she could lay on her belly. She was in position. A few rocks cascaded down the incline. "Humming bird? roger, copy that DADDY bird I am in the nest. I have you and targets in clear sight initiate flush when ready over..." She waited and watched. wait for it, wait...
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

He stopped cold, and just blinked. Daddy bird? Seriously? With a shake of his head Sargon moved up to the door with his weapon on stun, and then closed his eyes. Letting his senses extend he felt at the life in there. Only seven individuals were in there, but that wasn't far enough off from intel's count to worry him. Quieting his mind Sargon kept his senses extended to them and simply shot a gas grenade through the door, and directly into the life force behind him.

The gas was only a knock out gas, but it was in fact a terrible smell which would hopefully drive them out of the house and towards @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]. Sargon however forgot one small point in that he was used to his legionnaire battle armor from his soldiering days. As he wasn't wearing it now that gas could do just as bad a number on him, leaving him outside. ::Alright, Hummmmingbird, they should be exiting the house now.::

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom