Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To touch the core, is to touch the heart(Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Lujo)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Jared sat in the room of the Grand Admiral, listening to her voice while she was giving out commands to the various people in and outside the room. She was a living inspiration to him, headstrong and proud of what she had accomplished during her time as the Grand Admiral. And Jared was proud to be part of it. The Fringe Confederacy had become home for him and he was glad that his Master had brought him here.

After hearing about the rebels Jared decided to help out with the building endeavor, more notably his room slash command center. Ashin had decided to distance herself from the daily politics and decision making and gave some of her Authority to Jared. So it would be appropriate to reflect some of that in his chambers.

Oh nothing too fancy, he was not in favor of the over-the-top nonsense some rich folks put in their homes. Trying to impress people with their buffoonery. He might order them to design a throne.. a small one maybe. Embedded with gold and diamonds...

In any rate, he first needed to pick a spot for his chambers. And that seemed increasingly harder to do with all the workmen running around trying to make room for him to walk with some dignity.

Moving through the third floor Sargon crept along the hallway as the fire team awaited his signal for a full breach. He'd have liked more men for the amount of enemies in the building, but he'd deal with what he had. Battle rifle at the ready the Zabrak listened intently for the sound of any enemy presence. The element of surprise was on his side, but if he wasn't able to utilize it correctly there was no way he'd make it through this many terrorists.

Fanning out his senses through the force Sargon found the first pair of hostiles in a room directly ahead at the end of the hallway. Raising his rifle up to aim down the iron sights straight into the slightly opened door of the room ahead. Both terrorists would need to go down without being able to alert their fellows, and that meant his options were limited as to how they went down. He'd have liked to use a gas grenade, but his supply of such were too low to waste on just a pair of men.

Pushing the door open slowly Sargon peeked inside his finger held tight against the trigger as he took a quick glance to analyze his choices. Both men were oblivious to him as they stared out the window, their focus was on the tower across the way as they were no doubt in search of his sniper. Moving sideways to the corner of the room to create a tighter angle on his targets Sargon drew a bead on the head of the farther target, and squeezed the trigger. Even as the bolt of energy struck the man dead the Zabrak was rotating his shoulders to bring the other terrorist in line, and squeezed the trigger again. As both bodies hit the ground he changed the count in his head, only about forty more to go.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Lucien walked through his own accommodation each room glistening with excess. He intended to turn this place into his main home leaving his deputy on zadaja to handle day to day business in person whilst he orchestrated from the sidelines. His mansion on the frozen hell he ruled would serve as a winter retreat. In light of the considerable influence he had commissioned an audience chamber. It was to there that he now headed. The room was large, heavy curtains hung over large windows allowing the room to be light or dark when appropriate. To the back of the room was a set of marble steps leading up to a platform containing a throne. Crimson velvet upholstery with gold legs and handles. The decorators were spreading out a runner along the floor, a few decorations were placed about the room but aside from that the room was empty. He was satisfied with how things were progressing he returned to his office.

I was fixing up my room in the third floor of a building where I could have a place that I could somewhat call home. At the time I was unpacking my things and was putting away my clothes when the sounds of ship came over head. I thought it was nothing. Just more ships that were bringing materials for the building of the castle that everybody liked. I looked out the window to see that people were coming down. and quickly. Rushing into my closet I hid. Don't ask why! I JUST DID!

This is where I bode my time. putting on my armor and keeping my saber close. I started to hear blaster fire and other ships. Including two blasts from a rocket launcher. Smiling I opened the door and cut at the men. One had his hands completely gone, and the next had a saber into he leg and arm. I was bout to finish both of them off when I heard a voice in the next room yell as he got shot. Walking out of the room I could see @[member="Sargon Vynea"]'s ass stick out into the hallway with troops behind him. Smiling I whistled like a wolf. "You work on those gluts Sargon?" I said with a smile.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
An offer of an eye was not up to her standards. There was a reason she did eat what her cannibal pet did. Like the beasts she had for pets at her home, she had treated one like her pet until she could do upgrades. After the changes she treated that one as a slave. She would treat the alien woman as such. It was how she worked with those types.

Dharma smiled as her fingers picked the eye from the offering hand. She just reached up with her other hand and petted the cheek of Wrathful One. Holding the eye up, simple words were given to the cannibal. “Aww, how cute… I think you should enjoy it, sweetie.” Lowering her hand that was petting the Wrathful One, Dharma dropped the eye back in her hand. “Be a good girl and eat before it turns to an insult.”

Shinju continued to look at Dharma and the Wrathful one as she breathed ind deeply and laughed checking the cell. She spilled a little of the liquid as it started to drain and went towards the center of the room into the drain. She watched it keep going while Dharma stroked the Wrathful ones cheek. The rack was positioned so it would perfectly drain into the tube for going down lower deeper into the grotto and a laugh came to her face. "Oh this will be wonderful."

"Dear God..."

Circe's arrival in-system on an Animus-class Assault Courier, eager to see what she could do on the planet of Lujo. SHe wasn't quite sure what was here, but was eager to discover the local sights, local resources, and exactly what was necessary for Serpena to have its own components. Perhaps she'd visit the scrapyards too, see if there were any interesting starships rusting away that she could add to her collection.

She waited…no response from Daddy Bird. Her hearing was restored but now her comlink was not relaying messages. She motioned to her team to wait. It could be a trap to draw them out and into the open. “Look for another way out, down the side of the building, something…” She was back to back with the team leader. They moved simultaneously spinning around in a 360-degree circle. This dance was a dance of survival. Images were a blur just as this day began. She did not know the names of this team as they did not know her. Two lower buildings were adjacent to their location. His smile eclipsed his blue eyes…utility belt, harpoon, zip line, thermal detonator….They heard footsteps ascend the narrow staircase. The metal cable screeched as the harpoon hit its target. One of the team members threw the thermal detonator down the stairs. Of course Meret was first to go own the zip line. Her feet touched the ground as the detonator went off. A bright yellow flash enveloped the rooftop. The zip line shimmied. Everyone was safe. “Daddy Bird where are you please advise!!!”

@[member="Dharma Vessia"]

Shinju looked at Dharma and at the room while she had a smile on her face and had to agree about it. This was a lovely experience to say the least while the droids continued to dig deep down into the rocks. The grotto she had wanted the drains to go into what was down there. Her lips curled into a smile at the thought of the pool filled with the blood of their enemies literally and designed for a single purpose. To cleanse the soul and freshen the body. "Come my empress, come on Dharma I think we'll have a little snack down below." Shinju moved while one of the slaves in a pit stood off to the side wearing little so they would have better access to tearing him apart.

FORGES

The Prophets or Skyguards whatever they wanted to call themselves now were somethign to be seen she had to admit. Whatever they were planning she had to admit. It was interesting to say the least but with some droids. The cybernetically enhanced zeltron was busy building. Wearing a bra but in the sun with the fires going to make sure they build the forge around them. Ones that would not go out and continue to burn hot, designed to create the arms for the Commander Karrde and her cohorts. Balaya had to admit that right now she was having fun and with the rest of the people who were here with her she had them throw more wood and coal into the fire while testing the doors.

HANGERS

Belle Morte had taken one of the harder tasks as it stood and it was one she rather enjoyed the idea of. Making sure their hanger bays had the space for a proper assortment of ships to best use. It wasn't much but while they went to work and had the droids clearing things so they had the best area to land supply ships and all the finery for the inside of the temple. More then enough as it all went on and forward. "Alright come on with it we have things to do and more then enough work to make up for all of it. Double time."

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
Lucrezia looked around while she worked around in the rooms and offered a smile to all the things about. They were setting it all up and she was in sharge of decorations, of the design astetics which was a good thing. With her tank top on and some food Lucrezia moved about marking where shelves should go for personal items, for clothing while the droids went about building it with some rare types of wood and marble stone for others.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
THRONE ROOM

Tricia looked at the large throne that was being assembled with the asymmetrical design from the fallen sabers of enemies. Forged together by the fire shapers and artisens to be quite a sight compared to most. The high chair of the Fringe for the Lady was great and compared to the lovely council seats for the five leaders or at least only five as the idea of more and more coming to join did strike a cord with her. Tricia smirked to the idea. "Come now children we must make sure all is in readiness."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Precipitous. The situation was...precipitous. Militant elements struggled against the Fringe presence here, and the location was politically inconvenient to say the least. But she couldn't bear to allow the Republic an easy route through the corridor between Atrisia and the Protectorate. If they wouldn't or couldn't act, well -- for the common good, Fringe had to step in.

The fortress was coming together splendidly, but the fortress was only one point of contact between Fringe and the Lujo system. Technically, it was private property, without legal implications for sovereignty.

Technically wouldn't cut it.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Some time had passed as Jared found himself in a different room, in a different place. At first he was not really sure how he had gotten there, for he had been planning on visiting his soon to be rooms in the Fringe Fortress. But then he received a message from Sargon, it seemed the lad had run into some pesky terrorist trouble. At first he wanted to leave him there and continue picking out the new colors for his room, but he decided against it in the end. Sargon would probably not be amused to be surrounded by a terrorist cell without back-up, because his friend was busy comparing different tints of the color green. There was a time and place for that, but sadly that time was not now. The color green would have to wait.

With a sigh he moved closer to the location of his friend, from the closed room he could sense a variety of different force signatures and what was worse? He could hear the distinct sound of enemy gunfire, seemed that there was no time for slow and stealthy. Instead he kicked the door open with an enhanced Force Kick, said door flew out of its hinges and crashed into one of the enemies. "One down, a lot more to go." he thought with a smirk.

Lucien was just about to select a shade of red, NOT GREEN for the carpets in his gallery. When a servant stepped in bearing a message, The servant cleared his throat "My liege Lord @[member="Sargon Vynea"] calls for aid" Lucien turned "Then I will answer" Lucien replied and stood up, it was as if he had been picking colours for weeks.

He unlike his good friend @[member="Jared Ovmar"] was not going to kick a door in and prance into a terrorist stronghold alone. Instead he landed a troop carrier on the roof of the building. He was accompanied by 10 troops that was all he could muster. The doors opened with a hiss and Lucien exited first "we are going in hard and fast, Blow the door off it's hinges" He said pointing to the door which lead to the stairs down to the main areas of the tower.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
There was a lot to be said about kicking a door open and storming a stronghold by yourself, of course when you were a pampered Sith Lord Nobleman you did not do such things. It was clearly below his station, but Jared did not have that problem. He loved the thrill of the fight, besides there were only five terrorists in this particular room. Five terrorists he could handle, at least that was what he thought when suddenly one of them got a lucky shot at him. With a start he absorbed the energy into him and released it, through his fingertips, back at the man. Lightning streamed through his hands at the unfortunate man, Jared's eyes turned yellow as he laughed. "Unlimited power." he whispered... And then he was hit in the head by a wooden plank.

Say one thing about the Lord of the Fringe, say he is one hell of an idiot when killing someone.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]​

The door was transformed into shards of door material. The pampered sith lord descended the stairs and arrived at a small security office the terrorist watching the cameras was asleep until his head mysteriously fell off. He moved to rewind the tape when a little voice said "If into the security recordings, you go, only pain Hilarity, will you find." Lucien responded to his little voice "I must know the truth, Inner voice." Lucien watched the clip of Jared getting hit by the plank a few times then took the tape to play at the next high council meeting.

The time for Hilarity quickly came to a close and Lucien and his team moved down the stairs into the first substantial room in the tower. It was empty bar two teenagers and a stuffed toy. Lucien killed them all. It took some time, the toy was a master in Stuff-choo, however he felled him. Then he turned to his squad "The remaining Terrorists (Not Jedi) will be hunted down and defeated. These have been trying times, well mainly just this past few minutes, but we have passed the test."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
A lot of blinking lights and.. a pink flying unicorn? What the hell was that thing doing around here? "Hey. Heeey little one. No no. Don't worry, I won't hurt you! Promise!" The mad ramblings of the Lord of the Fringe became frantic as the little unicorn tried to fly away. Then the terrorists came into view, they were trying to steal his precious pink unicorn! He would not let that happen. With a snarl on his lips he punched the floor under his feet and a shockwave of Force Energy exploded out of him, throwing the remaining terrorists into an eternal slumber. Not that the Ovmar Lord had noticed, he was far too busy running after the pretty unicorn that was trying to get away from him.

It was only a minor concussion mixed with a sudden desire to ride a unicorn. A hidden desire that had taken root during his lone juvenile years in the Understreets. In a moment or two the Force would probably fix him up a bit, but a headache would remain.

The unicorn did not want him to come over, that made him mad. "YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER, LITTLE FLYING HORSE."

Lucien recovered from his dance with death and he and his Army of clones marched into the next room. The way they moved with the grace and class of an army of lions demanded this song. They burst into the next room in a hail of guns and hot plasma, then from the crowd stepped a bearded ginger man, he drew an metal club. "I will do what I must" the Ginger man said Lucien grinned "You will try"

Suffice to say the club did little to slow Luciens incendiary grenade as he tossed it at the man. he catches on fire ,much like one particularly whiny man from a revenge flick, Lucien turned. and watched as a rather ill looking Lord @[member="Jared Ovmar"] ran past. Lucien snuck up behind him and pushed him over " Lord Ovmar, can you hear me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom