Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To surpass life as we know it.

I smiled brightly. She wanted to know more of the force. I nodded my head and cleared my face. Lifting my empty hand, Crackling energy of Lighting came to surround my hand. It then changed into fire, then to a ball of pure wind, followed by a ball of ice that suddenly made the air around us grow cold. I then ended my powers and let my hand fall. "The force can do many things. all you have to do to tap into this pool of energy is to find the spark within yourself. Most learn from stressed environments such as a battle or during a fight. While others find it through meditation and pure luck. If you are willing, we can explore these and see if it manifests itself."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Yes, she said in her head, forgetting to speak. Then she realized she hadn't actually said it. Feeling hot with embarrassment, she goes for attempt two, "Yes. Yes I would like to try." This could be a gateway to a new side of life. Something she had never experienced before. It was exciting. She was ready. "What do we do first?"

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shrugged my shoulders at her question. "You have to decide. do you want to try and fight something, or do you want to try the calm approach at first?"
@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
"Uh. What would I be fighting?" That would be the decisive point. She didn't necessarily want to risk her life for this. As much as she did want it, that would be going too far. But, fighting also seemed like the express lane. Pros and cons, pros and cons... "I don't want to die." She says, voicing her thoughts. In hindsight it seemed like an obvious statement, but she said it anyways.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled and shook my head, "No, there is no threat of death..... and I don't think my men would want to fight a force sensitive. if you would like to, I can be in that field."

I only wondered, if knowing what I could do, would scare her off. if that was so, then she did not deserve to be taught in the force.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
"Now, I trust you. I do not think you would try to kill me." This was true, her trust had extended onto him quickly. Now this would be the real test. "Problem is, I don't have any weapons. If that's what we would need, I assume."

But it isn't to say that she wasn't nervous.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head, "Unless you want one, then I don't see why you have to have one." I turned around and looked at a man, "Bring me two Taserblades if you will." Turning back to Asa, I smiled, "Oh don't worry, they don't cause that much harm, and we can tone them down so they only give you a slight shock instead of causing people to go into a spasm fit."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
She laughed, imagining either of them having a fit of spasming. Her mood felt a little bit lighter having laughed. "That would be optimal, yes. Now, where are we fighting? I don't want to like...ruin anything." She was on a nice ship, she'd hate to see it ruined.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she asked about where we would be fighting, Grabbing her hand, I started to lead her down a few hallways, and finally coming to an open room. Around the room were lockers full of weapons, visible from the transparisteel that was preventing people from getting in. In the back of the room was a wide open seprate room for training sessions of mine.

Pointing to it I smiled. "This is where we can practice undisturbed." turning to her I winked, ​"how about you choose a scenery? Desert, water, volcano, training room? there are alot more than just that."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
"All we need is the ship. We don't need anything fancy to fight. We just need to do it." She wanted to get this over with. Get things done. No time to waste with petty things such as scenery. She walked to the center of the area in which they would spar. "But. I would like you to show me the basics of how to swing a sword." Because, she had never in her life been in a fight. Ever.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled, A girl that was blunt and to the point when she wanted to be. Good.

Walking in I left the door open even though it didn't matter. Showing the basics of swinging a sword. Or any weapon for that matter. Standing about 3 feet from her, I moved into the ready stance that was native of the Jedi, and used by almost all. "To have good balance, you need good footwork. Have your feet about shoulder length apart, and in a position that can be relaxed." I showed how my stance was with my feet at an angle of forty-five degrees. "you also need a good form in the body as well, leaning forwards allows for you to lunge and if need be, revert backwards and allow enough room to move."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Glancing between Morna and herself, she attempted to copy what he was doing. Feeling like it was fairly close she looks up again, "Like this?" she asks, hoping for approval. The delays from getting to the goal were frustrating. So the sooner she got this, the better. "What is this stance called? I heard there are different forms of fighting."

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she moved into the stance and soon asked the question of what it was called. Walking to her, I then stood next to her in the same stance, "It's called the jedi ready stance. However there are many versions of this, as there are many more than just one form of lightsaber combat that the Jedi follow. Each having small changes to the stance. This can also be called neutral. Its neither forwards in preparation for attack or backwards in preparation for defending." A man then walked in carrying to dagger sized tools, each turned off, with the force, I called them both to my hands.

"These are tazerblades, daggers that use vibro-tech to cut and stab through many kinds of medium to light armor. on the pommel is also a simple contact tazer." It then activated by the press of my thumb to show how it worked. I then handed it to Asa to try it out.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Grasping the blade in her left hand, she flicks her hair behind her head before putting it in her right. Taking a moment to inspect it, she looks at him, "Just don't like kill me..." she says, flicking the blade with her thumb, feeling its sharpness. Swinging it a little, it was nice and balanced and it held right within her palm. "But other than that. I'm ready." She says, backing up into the middle of the room.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she said that she was ready. Nodding my head, I came for her.

Lashing out with a backhand slash at her chest, followed by a duo of stabs.

​"Move fast, think fast, and you will survive."
[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom