Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To surpass life as we know it.

Taking a hold of my drink, I smiled as the man on stage was getting booed at. Each time he tried hard to pluck a note, I shook my head. I took a sip of the water with a lemon stuck on the edge. Setting it down on the table in front of me, I picked up my white guitar with fake splatters of blood. Taking a hold of the man's shoulder as I got up there, I spoke softly to him. "Just go with the beat I give. Then Follow."

I grabbed a chair from the side of the stage and sat it down and pointed him to it. Doing the same for myself, I sat in my own chair. Plucking a few strings of my own, I found the beat quickly, Playing a cover of a rather known Song My voice reaching perfect pitch and tones. Only my guitar began to play. Slowly the man sung in sync with me. and played his own guitar. Soon both of us were perfect on stage and even had a few people singing along with us.

I smiled as the song came to an end, and the man nodded towards me. And once more he began to play a Different song with perfect accuracy. Smiling as I practically handed out my talent, What he didn't know, was that I allowed him to hear the beat of life and its force. Providing him a way to become famous. Maybe. If he did, All I could do is raise a glass in his name to do what I could never do.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Before Asa there were a few things: a table, and a stage. On the table, there were more things. A salad, and a heavy drink. But the stage was a different story. There was a man whom she wished would leave the stage. The man couldn't play very well, she felt bad for him, but it was terrible - the sounds he was attempting to make. Signing for the bill, Asariy was going to make for the door, but another man stepped up on stage.

She sat down again from the half sitting position she was in. After a few songs, she was impressed. Glancing down at her clothing to make sure everything was smooth and looking good, she waited for the man to leave the stage.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled and nodded my head to him and clasped a hand to his left shoulder with a nodd to him. Telling him that I was leaving. He began on his own once more, and produced music that was perfect to my ears. Even as that may, I left the stage hoping to get another drink, this time something strong.

I took steps over to the bar and before I could even order the Bartender spoke in a whisper, "Thank you for helping him, I just had about most of my regulars leave because of him." I shook my head and sat down, "Strongest thing you have." "Drowning yo-"

"Just get me a damed drink please." Placing my hand on the bar he could see my rings as they had metal talons on them. Sharp enough to get someones eye straight from their socket. He nodded his head and moved to get my drink.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Soon the show came to an end, the new musician talked to the one who was supposed to be playing tonight and with a couple nods and some words, the one she wanted to talk to left the stage.

Moving towards the bar, Asariy saw the man talking to the bartender. A look of fear crossed the face of the 'tender and she gave a slight smile to herself. He's a man that get's his way. Her hair bounced lightly as she walked towards the man. Silently, she slid into a seat next to him. "What did you do to that man?" she asked, he voice not accusing, rather, it was curious.

The reason she was curious is because the bloke who'd been playing horribly, was now a seeming expert. And when did he become this "expert"? After the man to her left was done with him. Not a coincidence, no, something else...

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as I could hear a voice of that from a female. before she had even spoke a word I knew she wanted to talk to me. She knew that I did something to the man. and there was not a way that I could BS her out of this. "I have a talent of music, and for you to know, I don't share everything darlin" Taking a hold of the drink that was placed in front of me. My "claws" tapped on the bottle as I looked at her. ​"And why would I share something like that to someone I hardly know?"

It was simple and easy to keep it from her. Even as I did so I decided to play around. Winking at her before I took a nice drink.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
The secretive answer didn't do much to quell her curiosity. Motioning to the waiter she asked for a glass of ice water. Taking the glass in hand, she sipped on it thoughtfully. "Your point is valid." Her voice is thoughtful. It occurred to her that what she was getting into could be more than she imagined. But she pressed on, unperturbed. "I say we get to know each other then," she continues and with a nod says, "What say you?"

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I could only smile as she mentioned that we get to know one another. As her drink was still in her hands my hand hovered over it only for a second, and when my hand left the water had a set of orange tongues that licked heat of flames. The fire now moving across her drink disappeared. "You have alot to find out then." I took a sip of my beer and turned my whole body towards the woman.

"And may I ask, how would you find out more about me?"

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
"Good question." She sipped the water, despite whatever he'd done to it. As far as she was concerned, she was dammed thirsty. The man was an interesting person. Not a trend setter, nor did he follow trends. He was that inconceivable, untouchable badass that did things his own way. Glancing at his beer, she assumed that she was correct. Not that alcohol always meant someone was a free spirit. It did have tendencies. Now it was time to experience a different crowd, unlike her parents, whom were rich and high class. This was the fun side apparently.

"I'm Asariy."

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow as she spoke of "Good question" Taking a drink of the water as though nothing happened to it, I smiled as she looked me over. Seeing everything about me. And when she mentioned her name I nodded my head, "Now we are getting somewhere." Setting my beer down, I then turned back to her, and offered her a handshake with my left hand, I doubt that she wanted to grasp onto my talons that were on my right, "Morna, Morna Imura." I smiled devilishly as though I was the devil making a deal with a Mortal.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
"Indeed," she replies with a slight smile, taking his hand. "Nice to meet you Morna. If it's easier, you may call me Asa. Those who know me call me that," chuckling at her own joke, she turns to the water again. Taking a large gulp, she sets it down and looks at the man, deciding quickly that she'll take a chance, a quality not usual to her conservative self. "I am Asariy Vaé. I come from the wondrous planet known as space, or the galaxy. Take your pick. My parents are rich, and therefore I am too. I like the color blue, and I have no idea why I'm on this planet." She motions for the 'tender once more, paying the man's bill.

"Come, take a walk with me. That's a good way to learn about someone. Walk. And talk."

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled when she spoke of her nickname. Really I could care less for nicknames. I had one, one that was long gone from my self now. One that when I had once started as a Shaper of the arts, I was known for. Rising from the ashes as a person that despite my past, could move through the day with a smile, and a skip in my step. That was almost 20 years ago.

Nodding my head I smiled, "Well, if you are from space, I am from a planet called Kro Var. Not on your ships navigation system because it is so far lost. My parents are dead for almost 30 years now, and I am here because I am looking for something to do." Apparently she wanted to pay for my bill? Fine with me, its not like I was going to complain. As she spoke about taking a walk, I stood up and nodded my head. offering my hand to her, "Well if you would care to join me as we walk to no place in particular."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Accepting the offer of his hand they strolled out of the building. "So, you find Asa to be an...interesting, for lack of a better term, nickname?" She asks, recalling his smile when she mentioned it. Assuming that this "no place in particular" was actually a particular place, she let Morna guide her through the crowded area. Taking in the sights, the rich denizens down to the poor ones. Life could be so harsh. That thought crossed her mind as she flicked some Credcoins to a beggar with her free hand.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shrugged my shoulder as she asked if I liked her name. "I have nothing against it, only memories when I used to go by a nickname." I watched as she handed out a few coins to a beggar. Once in my life, I was so readily done the same. But with the harshness of war, and the way that I had changed, I had come to realize that sometimes all they used the credits for was for alcohol instead of food, or paying for something useful. I nodded to her, "And what makes you so eager to give those credits out?"

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
"Despite what they may buy with them, if it makes their life easier or enjoyable - even fleetingly - I feel good to have helped out." Her quiet voice becomes more so, with the embarrassment that she felt. "Now, what of your past that is so memorable?" This man, he was becoming interesting. His entire persona was unique and vibrant. It filled her with life and gave her a sense of belittling, having such little knowledge of the amazing diversity in life. Today had turned out to be a good day. So far, at the very least.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she reminded me of someone, though I would probably never admit who it was. I looked at her with a smile as she asked her next question of my past. Deciding to get it out now, "I am what few, a rare few, people call a Shaper of Kro Var." Lifting my right hand, my talons glowed as flames ignited in my hands, "I can control the elements through the power of the force. Inasmuch that I can make a mountain become a plane, and a desert become an Oasis. and even the skies be filled with wind." I looked at her as she seemed to become quieter.

Chuckling alittle, I shook my head, "There is no reason to shy from me Asa, I am just a simple man."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Squeezing his hand she replied, "My shyness is regardless of your impressive abilities." But it didn't help that he was even more of a badass than originally thought to be. "Fire for me is not a good thing. See, by trade, I'm a pilot. If your ship's on fire. Well. That means you're doing something wrong." Smiling she tugs at him. "Come. My ship, you should see her."

Leading Morna through the crowds, it became evident that her ship was in the nicer hangars, as the area around them had less beggars and more high end shopping centers and eateries. Finally they arrive. "There she is."

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she regarded my abilities. Though they may be great, I had have over 20 years to practice them, perfect them. Even now, I still have to learn. I allowed myself to be pulled along to where ever her ship was. And as I looked, I could tell from the size that it was a heavy freighter, looking at the rest of it, I spoke but more of a question, "YGX-2350 Freighter, Am I right?" I knew a thing or two about ships, and how they worked. But currently I owned a YT-2000 A rare model that I had stolen from Pirates.

"She is a beauty."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
"Hell yeah she is. Almost brand new. Parents gave her to me. It was sorta like my permission to leave. I have most of my personal maids on board, a couple of fly jockeys as well who run some other things." It was an expensive ship. Asa knew it cost her parents a fortune to buy it and even more to give it to her. She treasured it as if it were a newborn baby. "What 'bout you?" She asks, covering her mouth at the same time. An old accent that she picked up a long time ago had shown through. It wasn't classy and sounded like she was a vagabond of some sort. Blushing, she let go of Morna's had, looking away.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she explained about her parents giving her the ship. She was a lucky one. One that didn't have to deal with life like I did. sometimes I envied that, but now, I don't. But she somehow had gotten a slang term in there and became embarrassed. I shook my head, "Why so shy? As I said I am a simple man with simple things. I probably grew up in a place where I used more slang than you are right now, Trust me. You are fine." I grabbed her hand so she looked at me, my blue eyes, only because I was not angry or using the Dark side of the force, "Don't worry. Its not like I'm gonna do anything about a slang word."

Looking at her, I smiled, "So a pilot like you likes ships right? well maybe we should go and see mine?"

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
In Asa's head, having never really been close to a man, the intimacy of the moment that just happened between them was strange, and made her blush even more. Thus effectively causing her to be more shy and her speech became sporadic and almost inaudible it was so quiet. "I...uh...yeah. Let's go see your, uh, your ship." Her attempt to make eye contact failed. She looked away again.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom