Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To surpass life as we know it.

She really was shy of me. She only looked away because I was looking at her. She reminded me of someone that I used to know. and it was getting stronger every moment. I looked at her ship and smiled. "Well to see mine we are going to have to use yours to get there." I looked towards the ship as I spoke, ​"Because right now its in space with my crew."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Without a word, Asariy walked over to the ship and punched in a code to allow the bay to open. A maid was at the ready, there to greet them and give the updates - which was nothing new. But she fell silent as she saw the man behind her master. "Madame..?" Her voice is full of curiosity. "Fret not, Lali," She preferred to use her maids' real names. "Come," she says before disappearing into the ship. Inside, she was nervous as hell. She couldn't quite figure out why. Maybe it had something to do with new people and not knowing who to trust and who not to.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I watched as the maid looked me over as we walked inside. She was weary of me and my stature of six foot tall, punk/goth rocker style and probably my devilish looking smile on my face. Walking inside I knew that it was from Correlian Engineering. It just had the same feel and look of my YT model. But we were going to a different ship. One much much larger. "We will be heading to a ship called Imurai dai'layon Code 33514. They will let you past, and just so you know before hand, The ship is very much armed."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Asa lead the man up to the bridge which was posh and neat. "Zango. Carlos. Look alive." She was in her element. This was her thing, and she loved it. Sitting in her seat, she turns it around to Morna. "I wasn't planning on attacking you ship, friend. I find it hard enough to hurt a fly." Turning around she brings up some screens that rise neatly out of the floor, along with the controls which soon surround Asariy in a mass of controls and levers. Bringing up the nav system, she punches in some coordinates, headed to space far enough away from the ship they were going to. Flicking buttons and switches, while yelling at Zango and Carlos, her co-pilots, the ship takes off. And finally they are on their way.

She turns her chair around again. "So. Are we landing inside the ship?" Her confidence was back.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head as she said that she had no plans of attacking, well really I was telling her that it was probably the ONLY ship so far that was floating in space that had so many guns on them. either way, she started her crew up and started to head towards my assault vessel. I looked around as we were coming to leave the planet, and even so, she turned around and asked me about my ship, Nodding my head, "Yes, Unless you want to have a space walk, then I would prefer to land in the hangar bay along with the other squadrons of ships."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Asa began to feel a slight bit nervous. "Uh, how big is it. Cause this girl isn't very small. She'll need her space." Scratches in the surface of this ship would all but make her cry. It was her love and her soul mate. Turning back around to take control of the ship again, she listened for his response. Because if the ship they were going to wasn't big enough. A space walk would be in order. No, if the ship wasn't big enough to Asa's standards. Then there would be a space walk.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she asked if my ship was large enough. I chuckled slightly as the other two crewmen looked at me. "Is a 300 meter long ship good enough for you?" I mean we had more than enough space to fit a few more ships in my hangar bay, well when I mean by a few, I mean another squad of ships.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Asa took his words to heart and was once again going to trust him. "If there is one scratch. I WILL castrate you personally." Leaning forward she punches in the numbers that she was told earlier. They come in view of the ship. To her right Zango gives a low whistle. "Yeah. I agree." The ship was impressive. She manuevered easily into the bay, despite her fears, and landed the ship. She let out a breath. "We made it." The panels and controls go back into the floor.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders as the crewman whistled saying that it may have been either easy or hard to move the ship in. But once that was done, I could already see that my men were coming towards the ship, armed with any of the standard weapons that were at their disposal, wondering how the access code to enter was allowed for a ship that was unknown.

When she was messing with the controls up there, before they had even contacted us in the ship, I used telekinesis to press the access code to allow us in. She didn't see it, and so it didn't harm her. As I stood when the ship stopped moving I smiled and offered her my hand, "Now if you all would like to join me in touring my ship, you are all welcome to do so."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
She saw the armed men approaching as she stepped down out of the ship with Morna's hand attached to hers. Leaning over to him she whispered, "I, uh, I don't think they like me." which bugged her. She liked to be liked. Glancing back, she quickly looked up and down her ship for scratches even though they hadn't hit anything. Nervousness was most likely the cause.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head, "No, it's standard protocol. Don't worry they won't do anything when they see me." I led her to the exit ramp of the ship and as we were walking out I could already hear voices of my men break over, "Weapons down, its Master Imura!" "Weapons down!" and as the ramp came to the floor of the hangar bay, "These people here are our guest, I ask that they be given what they ask for should they require anything." I then looked to Asa, "See, they are not so bad."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
He had weight amongst his men. That was obvious. They all returned to their normal positions and didn't shoot. "Where to, Captain Morna?" She asks, eager to explor the impressive ship. "I noticed it's a bit wide. Why's that?" It was one of the first things she had noticed when they were approaching the ship.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head as she called me Captain, "If you must know, its Legate Imura, and its an attack vessel, meant for fast speeds for a tactic called Guerrilla Warfare. To put it simply, We go in, attack, then retreat to a better vantage point." I spoke with a smile as I told her, Rather proud of getting where I am now. It was a hard path to travel, but one that I would take many times over.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
"Oh apologies, Legate," she says with light sarcasm. She had a sudden sense of joy. As if everything were a game. But things did need to progress. Which led to another thought. What is the progression for? Why was she here? "It has occured to me, a thought. More of a question. What am I doing here? Not that I mean disrespect. But I just... I'm confused." The events of the past few hours were sort of hazy.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled and shook my head. Her question of why she was here, kind of took me a minute to think, and I did answer her, "Because a girl that askes questions, is one that is looking for something in life, and I believe that I have something that you may be looking for." To put it simply, I had two places in which she could flourish, Be it the Lords of the Fringe, or the Sith That are hidden away from sight.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
She let the words go through her. They continued walking in silence. "Indeed," was all she said at first. "What is it that you have to offer me?" Now it was time for business. From a family of successful smugglers and con artists, she could carry a more than decent business face. And an offer from a man such as this - with power - was something to pay attention to.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I looked at her, as she wanted to hear my offer. ​"I work for a Confederacy of a sorts. People who live on the fringe and work together to get a common goal. I can see you working there as you seem to be a person that takes charge. We need more Pilots, and well, you happen to be one. One that I see working with the Lords of the Fringe." I would allow her to have her questions and voice herself.

but later I might think about telling her about the Sith. She looked to be someone that would fit in well.

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Piloting. Yep.

"You need pilots? Zango, Carlos and I are some of the best in the galaxy. Self-proclaimed," she says with a mischievous grin. Piloting was the one thing in life that above all else, was her one true way of feeling free and powerful. And if they needed pilots, she could fly, she could feel powerful. She liked that feeling. "What all does this group of yours offer to me? In terms of the power I can achieve and the things I can do."

@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled and nodded my head as she mentioned that they were the self proclaimed best pilots. She then went to ask what it was all about I decided to ask all of these at once. "Best pilot? You are gonna have to prove that with the Fringe. Out there you have other smugglers, bounty hunters, and even Sith who could fly loops around me, and I have been flying since I was 19. Girl You are gonna have a lot of competition. And along with that, you can access almost everything we have and use it at your disposal. Power? For our military you can work yourself up to Legate like I have, and possibly get into the Council. If you know the force, well then we have just about anybody that can teach you something that you may wish for."

@[member="Asariy Vaé"]

Asariy Vaé

A
Power was something she wanted, but becoming the best pilot she could be, well, that was above all else. Then he started talking about the Force. "The Force...I've heard of it. Don't know if I've got it in me," she says with quiet thought, "How do we find out about my Force abilities?" If existent. If they were there, she could use the Force to pilot better than what even her mundane hands could do. Then as an after thought, before Morna could respond, she did, "Yes. I want to find out if I can use the Force." This time, conviction was in her voice.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom