Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Smuggle

Jerrick sat at the docking bay waiting for the others to show up. Docking droids were loading crates ofweapons on his ship, aa lot of weapons. It was a smuggling to people of some random small militia crime thing. He didn't care, the creds were legit and that's all that mattered.

@[member="Rat Six"]
@[member="stardust"]
@Orn'komad

Rat was excited about today. Today was the first time him and his fellow Silent hand commardes would actually work together on a mission together . Ever since he had joined the silent hand organization, Rat had little contact with the organization as a whole and had hoped that this mission might prove vital to building a stronger bond within the group. Rat believed, that a squad can only grow stronger by going through hardship together as a whole, instead of going through it individually. This will strengthen the group as a whole, as well as create a stronger bonds amongst them individually. Of course Rat had work with Stardust before today , but he had never work with Jerrick . Or whoever this Orn'kamad guy, he was, however, still excited to meet them.

The docking bay hissed itself opened, announcing the presence of a newcomer entering the room. Rat didn't know about the details of the mission so he came fully prepared with two heavy DL-44 blaster pistols strapped along his waist as well as a blaster carbine strapped around his back. And small assortment of grenades, just on case. He didn't wear any armor of course, he hated wearing armor. It always make him feel constricted, plus it slowed down his movement.

Immediately after entering the docking bay Rat had saw Stardust, along with some some maintenance droids hard at work with loading some cargo onto their ship. He also noticed some guy who had never seen before in some kind of black armor, and had assumed him to be apart of the Silent Hand. Rat simply nodded at the guy, before walking over to Stardust and saying . "It's good to see you again sister."

@[member="stardust"] @[member="JerrickShado"] @Orn'kamad

Jerrick nodded at stardust, it had been to long, but thus was how it was being super human and all. "Sister? I've been away to long. Your short sir, you must be Rat! I am Jerrick, leader of our small band." He was actually quite infamous as a Czar. He had did things he didn't expert others to believe. "Where's the other? Orn?" He was to be with us here.
Being taller then anyone and wearing only clothes instead of his armor, he looked like regular man.

"So breifing yes? Wanna know what's in these boxes?" He asked grinning his friendly stupid grin. @[member="stardust"]
@[member="Rat Six"]
@Orn'komad

Rat let out a soft chuckle as the man mention his small stature. Usually, Rat would've thrown a small fit, whenever someone pointed out his small size, but since they will be working together. He decided take the man words as a joke, and laughed away his frustration. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jerrick. And yes I am Ratholomew Sixaion, but you can call me Rat for short. "Rat spoke, as he briefly pondered Jerrick's name for a few seconds . His name sounded familiar to Rat , as if he had heard it from someplace beforehand but couldn't quite recollect where though. Rat , however, didn't bother to dwell on his name for to long and had figured that he was going to get to know him better by time the mission would be completed.

"Me and Stardust had worked together for quite some time and had even joined an order of darksiders, but." Rat started to explain, before he briefly paused to himself. As flashes of their Order ran passed his mind like a holo record being played on fast forward. "That was a long time ago." Rat continued as he voiced slightly drifted away from the conversation. He than refocused himself on the here and now . "I'll rather know more about our mission. " Rat spoke dryly to Jerrick.

@[member="stardust"] @Jerrick @Orn' komad

stardust stretched out as she looked at tge boxes closely one thing that was obvious was her right arm it looked metal"im going to guess something illegal like guns or something"

@[member="Rat Six"]
@[member="JerrickShado"]
@orn'komad

"Guns indeed. Were delivering them to a small band of militia." He watches the short guy. He wasn't sure how to feel about him and his short self. "Darksiders eh? Well well, interesting." He checked a data pad he had waiting for the droids to finish. "Droids are so slow. But hey least the others will have time to get here." He stared at his ship the Blackstar. A beauty in his eues

Adan docked at Nar Shadda, he saw jerrick and stardust talking he walked up "what's up guys sorry for the long absence I had to visit the family and give some mullah, well I'm back, so we're looking for another job?"

"True, so this is the deal, the Hutt Cartel as recently shown face to the galaxy. Me, and Adan are going to go meet them, yall are taking my ship, you and Rat." he smacked Adan on the shoulder hoping not to hurt him to badly. "well take his ship to the hutts and talk to them about getting in."
@[member="Rat Six"]
@[member="stardust"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]

Adan looked over at jerrick " weren't you about 5 inches shorter and a hundred bones more, finally somebody made you into a man, what's her name" Adan grinned a little he was actually surprised that this small bag of bones turned into a muscled power house. Adan continued " not bad there friend maybe now I won't need to save your arse as much." Adan left out a laugh. Then he looked at this small green twi'lek "well hello there I don't think we have met properly my name is Adan."

"So I hear we might have a chance to strike up a contract with the hutt," looking at jerrick Adan continued "we should head over there sweet talk them to get it going but showing respect at the same time" Adan looked at stardust and smirked "we get this contract were looking at some big money and possibly strong allies in the long run."

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
Orn'komad walked into the spaceport, looking around for the group and jogging over once he'd found them. "Sorry I'm late. Took forever to land." He looked around the group. "So you're resident Rat, huh? Good to meet you. So," he asked, turning to Jerrick, "what are we doing here?"

@stardust @Rolim Crow @JerrickShado @Rat Six

Romeo Sin

R
"We, as in you, me, Adan, and the new guy Jaster are going to talk to Hutts. You game?" he asked Orn.
@[member="Jaster Ordo"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]
@[member="stardust"]
@[member="Rat Six"]
@Orn'komad

Rat felled silent when the newcomer @[member="Rolim Crow"] approached their position,he was analyzing him at first . Trying to figure if he was a threat to them or not. Call it paranoia, but when a stranger you never saw before shows up when you loading up high value merchandise. You'll become a bit suspicious of everyone ,however, when he showed himself to be an ally of Jerrick. Rat's mind begin to relax itself, as his body grew less tensed .

He let out a heartfelt chuckle to Stardust response about liquor and weapons. "And throw a wild arse party at T-digs bar. "Rat added to Stardust comment, before continuing to say
"Filled with bar wrenches and other unmentionables. That would make are parents turn in their grave. "Rat than laughed a bit harder than beforehand, as he thought about it some more."It's a pleasure to meet you Rolim. My name is Ratholomew Sixaion, but call me Rat for short. Whoa. "Rat said as he rubbed his forehead." I just got the strangest case of deja vu. "And that was when another newcomer came in. A Twilek. Rat just nodded his head politely toward him,before saying. "You would believe how many times I've heard that one before, and since you said that to me." Rat voice grew more stern to the Twi'lek." you have the pleasure of addressing me be by my full name of Ratholomew." Rat than waved his hand toward the Twi'lek, before continuing to say. "I'm just joking. "He said with a friendly smile going across his face. "You can call me Rat ,just don't use it negatively. "He finished

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom