Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Smuggle

"Hey guys before we go i have to show you something," Adan went to the nautulus couple minutes later Adan came back with a howlrunner on a chain leash. "I would like for you guys to meet Zona my pet i found her as a pup and I raised her up, she keeps my ship from being jacked. That and she can get pretty nasty if i let her loose on some one but she knows whose around me." Zona stood there snarling at everybody Adan calmed her down "Its okay Zona these are my friends she wont bite unless you want her too."

Jaster lands, still unsure of how he feels about this group but so focused on his goals to care. He walks out as confidently as possible, and heads toward the group of people talking near a ship being loaded by droids. Taking carefully notes about the tall one. He seems to have some authority, and he looks strong. " hello, this must be the Silent Hand. It is pleasure to meet all of you, and it's good to see you once again, ord. " he gives a nod to the group and can't help but have a peaked curiosity a out the contents of the crates.

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
"Of course," Orn'komad responded to both Jerrick and... Ratholemew, apparently. His reaction was interesting. He made a mental note of it.
He went on edge when Adan brought out his "pet". He smiled uncomfortably despite the leash. "Very nice, Adan. Can't say as it's protecting the ship much from out here, though, is it?"
He smiled at the newcomer. "Hello again, Jaster. Glad you decided to stop by."
@[member="stardust"] @[member="Rolim Crow"] @[member="Rat Six"] @[member="Jaster Ordo"] @[member="JerrickShado"]

"Ah Jaster, nice to meet you." he walked up to the mandalorian with his hand out for a shake. "Welcome, this is Adan," he pointed at the Devaronian, "Stardust the green one there, Rat is the short one, you know Orn." he said smiling. "I am Jerrick, your commander, but dont thinnk of me as just a boss, were all friends here." He spoke in a calm frineldy tone. now it was coming up milhouse. New memebers and all. This was what Adan and him haad hoped to picture the Silent hand as one day.
@[member="Jaster Ordo"]
@[member="stardust"]
@[member="Rat Six"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]
@Orn'komad

Rat gave out a friendly wave to Jaster, as Jerrick mentioned his name to the man. "It's a pleasure to meet you. "Rat spoke to Jaster Ordo. "So now since the whole gang is here, can we start this job? "Rat asked

Verd Ordo

V
Verd walked into the spaceport weapons drawn, but he put them away when we saw who the smugglers were "well look watt we got here, not the smugglers I was expecting to find"
@[member="stardust"]
@[member="Rat Six"]
@[member="Rolim Crow"]
@[member="JerrickShado"]
@Orn'komad
@[member="Jaster Ordo"]

Jaster takes jerrick's hand in a firm shake, still unsure how much force to put into it for fear of hurting his new boss. He nods at each of the others as the are introduced. " I feel this is going to be a very prosperous business. So what are we doing here?"

After verd walks in Jaster's hands instinctively gravitate to his blasters. He didn't know this man but wasn't about to shoot him without being provoked. He didn't want to kill a business partner, But the moment he realized that it was a fellow mandalorian, his entire body relaxed.

Adan was back at his ship preparing for the meeting with the hutts that he was going with Jerrick, Jaster, and Orn'komad. Adan was fixing up his droid trying to get up and running again.

Orn'komad

Fast Talking Face Reader
"All right. So which Hutt are we talking to?" There were advantages and disadvantages of growing up on Nar Shaddaa. Knowing and having past experience with Hutts qualified as both.

@[member="Rolim Crow"] @[member="Jaster Ordo"] @[member="Verd Ordo"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Rat Six"] @[member="JerrickShado"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom