Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private To Reunite Amidst The Storm

latest

SVE6WdE.png

As the New Imperial front inched closer to the Imperial capital of Bastion, the Emperor decreed that important nuclei of administration and bureaucracy be moved to the Sith Empire's official co-capital, the jungle world of Dromund Kaas. Having served as the principle throneworld of the Sith Empire in its previous incarnation, Dromund Kaas had been relegated to the crown jewel of the Empire while Bastion served as the capital in terms of administrative importance. However, as the years ground onwards the importance of Bastion was gradually leeched away as the East border of the Empire was pushed ever farther from the Braxant Run. The war with the New Imperial Order was the final nail in the coffin to fully move the government further into the heart of the Empire's sprawling territory.
Having been rebuilt from the ground up, New Kaas City was the seat of the Empire's power on Dromund Kaas. Encompassing an entire continent, the city was divided into twenty-five districts that each embodied their own specialty. At the city's Northernmost edge was the Emperor's Citadel, a massive construct that towered over every other structure in the massive city. Glittering spires and sharp angular brutalist architecture contrasted darkly against the blackened sky of the perpetually stormy world, intersected by flashes of lightning which tore across the cloudy sky.
Only the privileged of the Empire were allowed to step foot within the Citadel, chief among them the contemporaries of the Dark Lord of the Sith within the Sith Order. These hooded monks of that kraterocratic order were easily distinguished by their grim countenance and the dark robes which clung fiercely to their bodies. It was a pair of these adherents of the Dark Side which stood upon the wind and rain swept landing pad that jutted out from the Citadel's edifice like a grisly appendage, both holding their hoods close to their heads as the wind threatened to tear them aside.
They were waiting for one who had been invited to the Citadel by the Emperor himself, and as the ship meandered into view and settled down on the smooth durasteel platform they moved forward to meet them. "Greetingsss, my lady," one of them spoke in a string of sibilant slurs, "Our massster hasss been expecting you, it would be wissse to not tarry for too long." Together, the two Sith would lead the Lady Vantai into the Emperor's Citadel, where the shadows themselves seemed to twist and move in the periphery of one's eye and the Dark Side of the Force was as oppressive as the most repugnant odor.
Up and up they would go, by lift and through hallways, until they reached the Emperor's sanctum. The two Sith would depart as the large metallic doors slid open to allow the Sith Lady entrance to a fabulously furnished room, resplendent with the opulence of immense wealth. At its center was the Dark Lord of the Sith, his muscular body framed by elegant khalat robes cinched at his waist by a golden sash.
"Ah," the darkly smooth voice of the Emperor intoned, "Welcome, my dear, welcome."

Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
To most within the Empire, to be summoned to the new Imperial capitol by the Emperor himself and provided with the treatment of luxury was something that would excite an acolyte, a knight, or even a freshly minted Sith Master. Perhaps a female Sith would go through the trouble to enhance herself, further beautify her appearance in order to appeal to Carnifex and potentially become another of his wives or mistresses.

That was not Vanessa.

Vanessa was one of a number of Sith, Sith who could perhaps be counted on a single hand, that knew of the origins of Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex . Most Sith believed the propaganda of him as the chosen scion of darkness, having never seen him arise from apprenticeship and a position of low power to the position of Sith Lord, and later Emperor as much of his competition was eradicated or abdicated. The return to Dromund Kaas was ironic, as Vanessa recalled the last tIme Sith governance had reigned over this particular world as its Capitol. Not necessarily enthusiastic, she was still at least appreciative that her and the Emperor’s lives had not diverged from association into hostility.

As the two hooded ghouls evacuated the room in question, Vanessa briefly looked around, seeing if there were any signs the meeting she was in was being observed by others before responding to the Dark Lord’s greeting.

“A pleasure as always, Kaine. I have to admit, this was rather surprising. The dreadnought is nearly complete, and I did have a rather intriguing meeting with Melia, that Zeltron admiral, a short while ago.” She observed whether there were any tables or chairs to get comfortable in and would soon swiftly do so were such available. Were it not, she would merely walk down to within a couple of feet of Kaine - standard conversation distance - and proceed onwards with their engaging oratory.

"Ah yes, Melia Siari."
The Emperor was quite intimately familiar with the Zeltron Admiral, having learned all he needed to learn about her through his discussions with Ellie Mors Ellie Mors and his own independent observations. Such endeavors proved to be very illumination, as it were. All things were being pushed into their proper place in time for the hour of ascendance, where the Empire would be reshaped and reborn. "She is quite the tactician, is she not? Very clever." The Dark Lord imposed upon himself a false smile, for the ability to genuine display emotion had been since lost to him in his pursuit of immortality. He could still remember where those emotions came from, what spurred them on, and how to perfectly replicate them for others.
He reached out and gently grasped Vanessa by her bicep, leading her further into his sanctum. They walked past marble busts of ancient Sith Lords long committed only to history and mythology, tapestries woven out of Ruurian Silk which depicted the many grand triumphs of the Sith over the eons, and trophies collected by the Dark Lord from the wars he had waged. Many of these trinkets were pieces of armor, broken lightsabers, and other such momentos that he had found worthy enough to keep. One such display, however, was a vast collection of Padawan braids all arranged in neat rows. There had to have been hundreds of them, each one of them a Jedi Padawan snuffed out by the hand of the Dark Lord of the Sith.
Finally, they reached an area defined by a shallow recess at the center of the room, bordered by luxurious couches and chairs. Stretching across the far opposite wall was what seemed to be a massive window overlooking the grandeur of New Kaas City, but upon closer inspection, it would be revealed to be nothing more than a display screen that was being fed live footage from outside of the Palace. Undoubtedly, the Emperor could change the view if he so wished, but for now, the view remained on New Kaas City.
"And I am pleased to hear that the dreadnought I authorized is nearing its final stages, I will be very interested in seeing what you and your scientists have concocted." The Emperor sat down on one of the larger couches, upon which there was plenty of room for another. "Do tell me, what did you and Admiral Siari discuss during your meeting?"

Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
“Yes, her.” Vanessa presumes that as the Admiralis, the Emperor already knew her and was associated with her. Evidently, such had been appropriately confirmed. “She was quite the conversationalist, even if she was rather cryptic in her speech.” That was one of the things that had annoyed her: her deliberate crypticism regarding the true purpose of their visit.

The observation of the trophies made her recall the old Sith Empire, which the current empire readily resembled. The display of Padawans, while impressive to the casual eye, did not impress Vanessa. More important to her were the relics of Jedi masters or Sith Lords, does that did not take a sliver of effort to conquer. As they continued, she made note of the screen, fingers running about its rim as she felt the technology within it, understanding how it was pieced together. Perhaps it would be useful down the line.

“It will be the most powerful warship in the galaxy once I am done with it.” She said. “I intend for this vessel to bring terror to the hearts of all, to be able to defeat any hostile foe, whether Jedi or Sith.” She proclaimed. “Suffice to say, it will utilize several... unorthodox means of attack.” In response time his last comments, she sighed, sitting down opposite Kaine on the couch. “Not much. She certainly suggested that she was working with one of your offspring to bring some sort of change to the galaxy, and believed you to potentially be an obstacle to such.”

Such was true, at least.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Last edited:

"Good, very good." The faux smile never wavered from the Emperor's expression, "I will be very interested to see it in action."
At that moment, several door panels framing the walls of the chamber opened to reveal several service droids covered in glossy black exoskeletons, each of their hands carrying trays of refreshments. Corellian Brandy, Novanian Grog, Merenzane Gold, and a wide assortment of drinks of different flavors were balanced upon the gilded trays, alongside Ahrisa, Golden Lichen Tuiles, Rings of Hudalla, Roasted Chando Peppers, slices of Uj'alayi, and other assorted delicacies. The Emperor himself took only a glass of Merenzane Gold and a single Ahrisa from the spread, nibbling on the spicy baked good before washing it down with a swig of amber liquor.
After swallowing and dabbing his mouth with a handkerchief, the Emperor continued; "Yes, I am aware of Siari's involvement in the conspiracy, of which I had known of for quite some time. However, a meeting with one of my kin recently has opened my eyes to the path the Empire must now follow. We have been hamstrung by our own hubris, shackled by our own arrogance, and because of that, we have gambled too much. Evolution will come, my old friend, but I will not be its obstacle, rather I will become one of its orchestrators." Indeed, the Emperor had been enlightened after his impromptu journey to the Netherworld of Unbeing, where he was confronted by Ellie Mors Ellie Mors and together they explored the possibilities that would befall the Empire and jointly agreed to lend their combined strength to a singular vision.
"Your loyalty cannot be questioned, Vanessa, I have witnessed as much. I would ask you to lend yourself to this new vision, for it is the future."

Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa smiled in response to Kaine’s own, despite knowing that the chances of him having such a legitimate emotion as happiness or appreciation were nearly nil. While Vanessa had indulged in much witchery and sorcery herself, particularly the spells responsible for maintaining her nigh-perpetual youth, she had not experienced the same loss of her humanity and ability to feel, to enjoy delight.

“Did you really, Kaine?” A glass would manifest in Vanessa’s hand, two glasses full of Merenzane Gold evacuating their contents as they slid through the air and entering the illusory glass Vanessa took a powerful sip from. A flimsiplast plate manifested in her lap as she reached over to grab one of the Rings of Hudalla, setting it down there after taking a bite, then another sip. “And which kin was that? I had suspected several, but figured it’s one I haven’t heard of or crossed paths with yet.” She listened to Kaine continue, then laughed a bit. “Our arrogance? It’s merely the cycle that perpetuates eternally. Sith grow strong, Jedi grow weak. Jedi grow strong, Sith grow weak. Back and forth it goes, perpetually - as I saw upon the last collapse of the Empire. Such is why I have put together the necessary safeguards I have in the event that history repeats itself with a level of precision.”

She took another bite of her scrumption and had more of her alcohol. “I regret that it took so many decades for you to be convinced of that, Kaine. A few years ago, I would have assumed you would try to have me killed for presumed conspiracy to betray the Empire.” She had remained in her own demesne primarily to not attract unwanted hostile attention. Any disruption of her assembly of military assets, which in total encompassed far more than almost anyone else in the Empire and had been accrued over decades, would have been disastrous. “If my loyalty is in fact unquestionable, then pray tell, what specifically are you wanting to do?” She said. “And what was that project you had attempted to work on that you did not further elaborate on?”

Now was as good a time as any to try and get some answers from Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex .

"How inquisitive, eager for answers are we?"
The Emperor's coy nature, like most of his external facade, was nothing more than a fabrication, a mask he wore to conceal the dark apathetic shadow which lurked at the center of his existence. He regarded Vanessa with his hard molten eyes, shining like bright coals in a hearth. Indeed, he had not trusted her in the years past, he always viewed her as too self-serving, too flippant in regards to serving a power greater than one's self. In recent years, he had shifted his view to come and think of her as someone who could be used to the betterment of the Empire if wielded by a deft hand.
"The Empire must evolve, and I must evolve with it. There will come a separation of powers among the highest echelons, new positions will be created as power is subdivided to better manage our great and powerful state." Drafts for the new government were already being written, debated over, and fine-tuned in the dark halls of governance. The Thearch had already been chosen, their powers defined within the new edict that will soon transform the nation of the Sith into something better, something stronger.
The Meliora.
"I will still remain as Dark Lord of the Sith, my power cannot be disputed. Though it may appear as though I have been diminished, do not forget my dear..." A dark gleam flashed across his eyes, the barest hint of malevolence glimmering in the molten irises, "I am still as potent as ever."

Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
"The more you know, the less unknown variables come into play when you plan for the future."

Vanessa's existence, for most of her life, was because of the Sith. Once ascending to a position of her own flexibility, where she would be more than capable of operating on her own, she had strove mercilessly to keep even the tiniest sliver of the greater Sith intact. Whether through leading the New Order after the last Empire's collapse, or through staying in exile with her remaining loyalists after storing the remnants of the Imperial fleet, Vanessa had always done her best to strive for the greater benefit of the Sith. Recently, Vanessa had further viewed Kaine as the cog holding the Empire together, hence her vested interest in ensuring he was still within the position of leadership while working to prepare against other less competent individuals who would wish to rule in his stead.

"Subdividing of powers? Not exactly the best option, I must say. Individuals who seek greater control over the Empire and its goings-on may attempt to exploit this in order to garner more power and influence. Not a beneficial thing, to say the least." Vanessa doubted most of the individuals in the Sith ultimately cared for much more than themselves, or perhaps their partners if they were involved in some way or another. They would gladly, as Lirka Ka Lirka Ka had said in the meeting of the Moffs, sacrifice senseless amounts of resources for their personal vision to be kept alive.

"That's not something I question." She said, scooting over and wrapping an arm around Kaine. He would feel something exceptionally comfy move to snuggle up with him - Vanessa had brought one of her fuzzy blankets with her, the comfiest item in the entire galaxy, and now it was snuggled up around the both of them. "Although it is difficult to view having any sort of romantic relationship with you, truthfully. Your love, or whatever's left of it, is rather well subdivided."

"You misunderstand, though it is not your fault."
The Emperor could not hope to expect that Vanessa would come to the same realization he had, she had not been put through what he had, not experienced the eye-opening clarity of the Netherworld of Unbeing. She would be burdened by her own doubts, her own preconceptions of what the Empire was, and the limitations of what it could be in her mind. The Meliora was a construct that defied convention, it was more than a simple arrangement of government, it was a deeply spiritual structure which was intrinsically connected to the Dark Side of the Force.
It was an evolution, it was the future.
"But in time you will come to understand what I have come to understand, and you will stand tall among those who would shape the galaxy." Vanessa moved in close proximity to the Emperor, wrapping her arm around him and swaddling the pair in the comfort of the fabric she had brought with her. The Emperor could feel none of it, the sensation of cloth on his skin was nothing more than a distant numbness, and any warmth he felt was from the hate which broiled ruthlessly in his gut. But, he did remember what it was like to feel, and how to feel others.
So gently, ever gently, he cusped Vanessa's chin and drew her gaze up into his eyes. "Love is for those who are not burdened by glorious destiny, Vanessa. There was a time where the seeds of attraction had been planted and cultivated for you, as there had been for many others, but such leisures are for those who have not yet sacrificed everything to bring about the destiny of the Sith, our birthright." He extended his thumb to rub the digit against the Sith Lady's lips in a rather provocative manner, "The galaxy will be ours, I hope you will still stand at my side when that time comes."

Then he kissed her.
Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Then help me understand."

Vanessa was one who always felt frustrated whenever the crypticism and questionably interpretable statements arose, not just from Kaine, but also from any other Sith within the Empire. So much could be saved if instead of speaking in vagaries, plainer language was to be explained. Whatever it was that Kaine was working on with the rest of his long-time cabal in order to reorient the leadership of the Sith, she was willing to assist with were he to give her the opportunity.

"I appreciate the opportunity you've given me - at the very least, I hope you realize I am one of the few... friends that you have." The reason she accentuated that word was deliberate: most in the Empire obeyed Kaine because they feared him, or because they had been deluded into the belief he was a deity of some sort. Alternatively, they obeyed him because they believed he would bring them power in some form or fashion. Whatever the reason, Vanessa had chosen to remain aligned with Kaine regardless of such.

"Such attraction was never an option if it could not be reciprocated." She said. "I'm surprised you are still married, truthfully." She said, before he placed his thumb to her lips. She was able to give but a polite nod before his own met hers. Her arms wrapped around the neck of the Emperor and reciprocated his amorous advance. She pulled away to catch her breath for a moment.

"Friends?"

Oh, he still remembered how it felt.
The spark of passion, the caress of touch, the heat of holding another intimately close.
Those memories came flooding back to him now, though no emotion came with them other than apathetic recognition. Vanessa's hands reached around to interlock behind his broad neck and shoulders, while his own hands reached out to grasp flesh and pull the smaller Sith Lady closer into his embrace. Vanessa broke the connection a moment later to catch her breath, though the Emperor needed no such reprieve. Still, he allowed Vanessa to do what she thought was necessary at the moment.
"I would prefer the term ally, but if you wish then friend it shall be."
Hands firmly grasping her body, the Dark Lord of the Sith pulled her back towards him. The hours melted away as the moons of Dromund Kaas rose high into the night sky, bathing New Kaas City in the cerulean glow of the celestial heavens. Such light was replicated in the Emperor's Sanctum, the large holo-screen shifting to meet the conditions at the palace exterior. By the time the Emperor rose from the couch, his body was sheathed in sweat and his robe discarded on the floor nearby. He strode, tall and proud, to stand before the holovid with both hands clasped behind his back.
He stood there for several moments, basking in the midnight glow, before he spoke; "What do you know of the World Between Worlds?"

Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
It was a feeling Vanessa had experienced across multiple bodies and with Kaine on numerous occasions, but even after her reunion with him, it was still an admittedly pleasurable sensation, regardless as to whether it was the first time or the hundredth time she has been involved with him. Slowly standing up herself, she walked over to the Emperor, standing next to him as she looked at the screen, still not even gazing at him yet.

“It is from my recollection an unaccessed, untapped dimension with tremendous potential - but I presume you have found your way there on at least one occasion.”

"It is more than that, it is the fabric between all space and time."
The Emperor clasped his hands behind his back, his mind churning as he deliberated on his words with care and caution. He did not want to reveal the full scope of what he was planning, but he wouldn't leave Vanessa completely in the dark either. Just enough information, morsels of knowledge, tied on the end of a string and left out as bait. "In ages past, the World Between Worlds had been traversed by only a handful of individuals. It is intrinsically tied to the power of the Mortis Gods. There used to be a gateway into the World Between Worlds on Lothal, but that way has been shut for centuries. Under my orders, all that remained of the temple had been excavated and its ruins studied for any glimmer of useful information. We have learned much, but the path to the World Between Worlds remains as elusive as ever."
He looked at Vanessa now, "But there are many theories on how to bridge that pathway again, and because of those theories I have a task for you." He reached out and grasped her shoulder, his grip firm but not painful. "I am sending you to the Akkadese Maelstrom, I want you to investigate and report back on the ancient writing connecting the Maw to the Mortis Gods, and discern whether or not it will be possible to bridge the pathway from there."

Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
Now she understood.

“You’re talking about achieving what Palpatine could not, I presume.” She said. An ardent historian, she recalled his experiments to use a young Jedi apprentice to access a portal to allow him access to all connections between time and space. Now she was cognizant of precisely what it was that Kaine desires to achieve - at least she believed so.

“Abeloth’s Planet is the closest possible location. If the Mortis Gods - the Ones - had a connection to the portal system, then Abeloth would as well, though the portal system would have to have been disabled.” She said. It was certainly something to ponder, though without visiting the site herself, she was quite in the dark.

“I will go... but not now. Now we have more things to enjoy. Food and drink to consume. Entertainment to enjoy.”

"Excellent, Vanessa. Your obligations shall not go unrewarded."
Several days passed on Dromund Kaas, with the Dark Lord of the Sith playing host to the hermetic Sith Lady and exposing to her the boundless depths of his hospitality. She was presented with grandiose banquets, extravagant pageantry, elaborate operas, holovids projected across gargantuan surfaces, and much more intimate venues of entertainment. She was given access to the Emperor's library, though his personal collection in his retreated sanctuary was forbidden. He showed her morsels of some of the projects he was working on, most of them militarily geared though there were a few more esoteric items that he was willing to divulge. He displayed for her his new set of armor, which had been blessed by both Sith and Nightsister magicks. He trained in his personal dojo, putting on display the full extent of his physical prowess.
At the end of one of these training sessions, the Emperor washes away the filth and grime in a large communal shower whose only occupants were himself, the Emperor's team of personal hygienists, and Vanessa, the who had been allowed to wait just outside the shower's confines if she had so desired. The Emperor did not clean himself, that was the job of those lesser than him. He merely stood, stoic and placid, as they worked about his body to scrub and clean away the detritus of exertion and toil. When they were done, the Emperor emerged from the shower uncovered and stepped over to a sonic dryer which quickly evaporated the water molecules clinging to the Emperor's skin, removing any excess water that might have lingered after his cleaning.
Stepping over to stand before Vanessa, the Emperor proclaimed; "I have decided to bestow upon you a great responsibility, Vanessa, one that is unrelated to the previous task I set before you. Henceforth, you shall serve as the Sith Triumvir of Power. Alekto is dead, and the position has remained vacant ever since. It is time that it was filled."

Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
The days passed as Vanessa and Kaine experienced time together, enjoying the pleasures of life. Vanessa however was constantly beset by the unfortunate realization that while she was able to enjoy their time together, Kaine was evidently incapable of experiencing any sort of enjoyment whatsoever. The fact that he was incapable of experiencing pleasure caused her experiences with him, while still enjoyable, to be somewhat muted, though she chose not to speak up deliberately. She was sure he could tell anyways. When he gave her the position of Triumvir of Power, however, she was quite surprised.

“Thank you for the honor, Kaine. I’ll be sure to make the most of my new position.” She smiled. “What do I as the Triumvir of Power have access to resource-wise?”

The Emperor listened to Vanessa's words of thanks and promises of reliability while he dressed himself, cloaking his scar-ridden muscles in thin breathy linens of a dark yet simplistic pattern design. He wore no shoes, letting his bare feet touch the cool floor of his private sanctum. A simple sash was cinched around his broad waist, keeping the fabric tight against his body to prevent any unseemly malfunctions.
"The Triumvir of Power holds dominion over the Sith Order's alchemists and sorcerers, and have access to Class VIII experimentations performed under the purview of the Sith Empire."
It meant that Vanessa could now become privy to many of the Empire's ongoing scientific experiments, such as the one being performed on the Warlock Gate and those being performed on Lothal. Remnicore would remain just out of reach, but if Vanessa performed her duties with distinction then she would undoubtedly be informed of that project as well.
"It means you are now among my inner circle, Vanessa. There will be few in the Empire who could deny you."
Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
Vanessa herself would soon swiftly redress in her own simple robe, loosely tied to allow her sensuality to still be seen, but tight enough to ensure conventional standards of modesty would still be followed. She soon stood next to the Emperor once more, listening to the sort of things she now had access to.

“I’m intrigued to find out about the things you have kept hidden from myself.” She responded, a smile on her face. “Can you tell me more about any particular projects that are now to be known to myself?”

Vanessa herself would intend on more effectively utilizing the variety of projects she now accessed to attempt to push forward their own development. Perhaps now she could more directly assist Kaine in his more arcane creations.

“Few that would deny me, you say... Most intriguing.” She said, smiling. “Do I have control of any physical assets now, sans the Dreadnought once it reaches completion, now that I am the Triumvir of Power?” She was curious as to what physical resources were available, as such would allow her to better effect herself in her newfound position.

"You disappoint me, Vanessa, still so fixated on material displays of power, but such things are unavoidable."
The Dark Lord of the Sith believed that eventually, the power of the Dark Side would eclipse all need for starships and armies. Alone would the Dark Side provide the power and fortitude to bring the entire galaxy, the entire universe, to its knees before the Sith. But the unfortunate truth was that the Sith had not yet progressed to that point, and were utterly dependent on such material methods such as fleets and soldiers to accomplish their goals in the galaxy. Such rudimentary instruments were archaic in the Emperor's eyes, but he was resigned to continue their use until the time was right.
"You may requisition the Armada for ships in a manner deemed necessary for a task, and if the Acquisition Board finds your request amenable then they will grant it to you. I would hope you do not plan to request a hundred Star Destroyers anytime soon, Vanessa."
Ever since the Emperor decreed that the Sith and the Military would be divorced from one another, the Sith have had to formally request an allotment of ships from the Admiralty's office. Every approved or disapproved request was recorded and filed away, and the Emperor knew where every ship in the Empire's vast fleet was being used.
"And an encrypted dossier will be delivered to you once you formally take office as Triumvir of Power, it will contain all the details you need to know."
Onrai Onrai

Last edited:
In Umbris Potestas Est

"Indeed, so why not use them to their maximum effectiveness?" Vanessa knew as well as Kaine did that every single Sith Lord prior to him had utilized men and machines in order to instigate his will. No single Sith had the capacity to, through the Dark Side alone, possess ultimate control of the Empire. While supportive of his goals, Vanessa was also willing to accept that measures needed to be in place in order to adequately prevent against failures of potential plans.

Vanessa smirked. "I don't need to requisition a hundred Star Destroyers. Not with the dreadnought, once it's launched." She smiled. "I do believe some of the weapon systems on it may prove to be more powerful than any other vessel we currently have." There was a twinkle in her eye - certainly the weapon systems could be used effectively against a number of enemy vessels, hopefully proving effective against enemy warships.

She considered what was next best to say, but decided a calmer route. "Thank you, Kaine." She smiled. This outing had proven to be exceptionally enjoyable for Vanessa, moreso than she would have expected. "You know, it's intriguing. You know where this body came from?" She asked.

"Silara."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom