Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public To Pillage a Jedi Temple (NJO character(s) needed!)

Eskk Jannik

E
"Alright," Eskk said as the trio walked. "Here's what you need to know. As you may be aware, Jedi can sense emotions. At all times you will need to convince yourself that you are confident, calm, and peaceful."

"It will be okay to be a little nervous as it's your first time on Coruscant and it's rather different than Tython where we come from. I am Gantu Marek, your master. You are both my padawans. You have not managed to construct a lightsaber yet. Right now, you're studying the history of the Jedi and that's why we're here. It's a field trip."

"Once were inside the temple, speak only if you have to. If you don't know the answer to the question, tell them to ask me or that you're unsure. You just recently started training."

As Eskk finished speaking they arrived at the store. It was named rather bluntly. Eskk opened the door and began to browse the selection looking for suitable Jedi robes.

"That's a decen plan you got but wouldn't I be a little too old to your Pawadwan?" Naten asked as he started browsing through the robes before picking up a dark brown one that looked around his size.

Eskk Jannik

E
"Ideally," Eskk responded, "padawans should be of a young age. However, your force powers were recently discovered by the order on Tython. They were of such significance that the order granted me permission to train you."

Eskk continued speaking as he selected his own robes. "I specialize in training padawans that are over the usual age. The first skill I'm teaching you is Force Concealment for your own protection. Thats why the Jedi cant sense your connection to the force. It's not an ideal cover, but you cant pass as knights because you dont have a lightsaber. I only have two, so in order to provide you both with one, I have to go without a weapon. If we run into trouble, thats a horrible idea."

Eskk selected his own set of robes and a hood. After paying for the robes the trio left the store. "I'll lead the way from here." Eskk said. He began to walk towards the Jedi temple.

Eskk Jannik

E
"On of your masters is sick and couldn't make the trip," Eskk responded in his high pitched voice as they walked. Once they got close to the temple, Eskk started using Force Concealment himself. If anyone detected his darkside presence, they would be done before they began.

Eskk lead his accomplices into the temple and eventually they came to the room of a thousand fountains. There were many Jedi in the room, but most of them were meditating. "This is the Room of a Thousand Fountains, Eskk said to his padawans as if he had known of it's existence beforehand. "It is a place where many Jedi come for serenity and understanding. You may wish to meditate here. I'm going to go see if I might find us some assistance."

Eskk spotted a pair of Jedi near a fountain. They were engaged in conversation. Eskk approached the pair and began to speak, "Pardon me for the intrusion, I am Master Gantu Marek from the temple on Tython. It has been many years since I last visited the Coruscant temple and I'm afraid myself and my Padawans are lost. Would you be so kind as to direct us to the archives?"

Naten Harel Naten Harel Jacen Rann Jacen Rann Takui Takui Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder

We all fall in parallel
Taku's eyes flickered open as another series of voices broke his concentration. Several people who he did not know engaged in conversation with nearby Jedi, though it was generally customary to remain near the entryway for that sort of thing. As the room was a meditative chamber, most people found their solitude in silence.

Therefore, he felt the need to investigate. Even if it were nothing, he at least wanted to tell them to quiet down out of courtesy for others. He stood from his seat and waded down waist deep into the waters, walking toward one of the many cascading falls. He looked down when he got to the edge of the pool and saw them talking below.

He could overhear them, and there was a mention of the Temple of Tython. Taku wasn't sure he knew of any Jedi from that particular enclave, but there was always a possibility that he didn't know someone. What did feel curious was in the Force itself.

There was something... off. Odd. It felt like they were consciously telling themselves to be brave. Calm. Confident. Things that belonged on a battlefield, or in the face of fear.

Jedi knew better than to act out of fear, or because of it. He probed a bit deeper, not to their surface thoughts- he wasn't that skilled, or even a telepath for that matter- but toward their intent.

A shadow loomed there, obscuring it.

Takui frowned. "Excuse me," he called down to them. "We try to keep conversations in this room to a minimum, or close to the doorway so that people can concentrate. You said you were from Tython?" he inquired.

"Did Master Karis send you?"

Eskk Jannik

Eskk Jannik

E
The Jedi had asked him a question. Eskk didnt like it. It could be a trap. He paused for a moment thinking up his response. Fortunately for Eskk, a quick wit was part of his repertoire.

"I do apologize for the intrusion on your meditation," Eskk apologized in his shrill high pitced voice. His contempt for such a statement was strong, but he did the best he could to feel peaceful. "It is hard for me to speak quietly, as my voice is what it is. I am Master Gantu Marek. I am voluntarily filling in for the Master who teaches Jedi History on Tython. He has come down with a case of something."

"I and my two research assistants are here to compile information on the famed Jedi Master Hasjo Hallu," Eskk continued. "I understand that there is a holocron created by the Master here in the archives. So, if you could just point us in that direction, we would be very happy to stop disrupting your meditation."

Takui Takui

It took a tad longer than he thought to get straight into the Grand Library but he did not doubt why for a second. The amount of times Coruscant has been bombed, blown up and have horrible stuff happen to it, would instantly make people want to protect it more often. Going on over towards the desk of one of the head librarians, he would slowly shuffle out the holocron that he hid from inside his cloak as it was just really small.

"Excuse me, this datacron apparently was found in a nearby restoration project. Can this be vaulted till further study is done?"
"Why of course, I just need a name."
"My name is...Shaman."
"Awfully strange name for someone who just happens to find a holocron in a nearby restoration project."
"I did not have a choice on naming it."

He would place it on the desk and turn around, moving a bit briskful like walk as he had another small chore that needed to be done now off his list. He was now rid of that accursed object that usually beat him sometimes in his sleep. Let the Jedi deal with it, those things just hate him. Rounding around the corner, he noticed a few guards walking towards his general direction as he quickly moved around a nearby statue and focused for a moment. The guards would round the corner as they stare at where he was, only seeing a man working on the statue in bright colored clothing as the two guards would look around him and then use their comns to inform they lost the target and move on. Sesara would then drop the charade, letting the illusion drop as he walked back towards the entrance, keeping his focus in the Force, unaware that at this moment, he could possibly be running into trouble.

Eskk Jannik Takui Takui Jacen Rann Jacen Rann Naten Harel Naten Harel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom