Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public To parlay with Traitors

Melissa felt no satisfaction at the death of the mechanical monstrosity that had tormented his victims, save that he couldn't hurt another.

She was rendered nearly catatonic at how the rest of this hoard of filthy killers praised and showered her in blood and gore. It nauseated her, disgusted her as her wounds sealed. The place the blood, the gore, all of it was tainted...

Her unnatural physiology adjusted to the strange energies, processing and analyzing them, stretching the limits of her design in doing so. But she still despised these warriors. Privately she resolved to kill them once their usefulness was expended. She numbly went along with the travesty, silently leading them, this hell dimension vile to her every sensibility as she distantly listened to Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood explain just what was ahead...and where the exit was.

The thought of reaching the exit filled her with determination. She could still reach Xzeench Xzeench and salvage this.

"I don't mind using these sick bastards as cannon fodder..." Melissa said to him. "As long as we kill this fethed up Queen Mother and rescue Aravae, I don't care if we have to savage this entire dimension. Feth this place."

As she began walking to the tower she questioned him.

"So what did you have in mind?" She wondered. "Overwhelming brute force seems to be the only surefire way I can think of. I don't think either one of us is gonna win a wizarding tournament against her. Poison perhaps...but we'd need to know more about her physiology. I have some understanding of her magic, but I'm not certain it will be of much help unless we find some way to use the data to disrupt her power use. Her command of vast resources is another problem...what's to stop her loyalists from sending us somewhere even worse? Not like we could fight the location transfer...what if we trick her into overexerting herself?" The Android pondered. Even Zachariel was more tolerable than the bloodthirsty horrors swearing fealty: He still had a mind and clear ambition, even while slaughtering brutally and without compassion...and though he was likely as capable of the same cruelty as they, it was clearly not 'all' he was...there was a mind there, warped to ambition, but a mind that could be reasoned with in the end. As much as Melissa disliked him, if she had to pick saving him or these savages she would pick him in a heartbeat...though admittedly this still wasn't much a compliment as it was clearly recognizing the lesser evil in this situation.

"Who knows what they are putting Aravae through. My biggest picks are torture, brainwashing, or both. We'll be 'lucky' if that's all they've done..." she muttered as she traveled with them.

The tower got closer and closer and Melissa spotted camps. She signalled the others to wait while she scouted ahead, spotting gatherings of Dark Jedi, warped by years spent here and mutilated looking. The price of being unworthy of escape.

She distantly hand signalled to Steelblood and the others. Three were operating a mortar, one had a salvaged space craft cannon mounted on a raised dais and pointed at the outer perimeter, and there were mutilated clone troops, enough to give that New Vegas Marked Men vibe, in other words. Dozens, hundreds armed at camps outside. Enough to make even her get a brief pause at the forces defending the tower, or trying to get into it...did they even remember why they wanted to escape, or was it just a vestigial urge at this point?

Melissa hand signalled that they should target the cannon first from her overlook. She awaited Steelblood's reply...

The Lord of Fate
Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood
Westenra Mina Westenra Mina

The Mutant warrior that accompanied Zachariel and Westenra gazed forlornly at his brothers. Marveling at their idiocy for they may be planning to do. He muttered something. Unknown to both Zachariel and Westenra. The telepathy that he gave them both suddenly sounded within their minds. Calm and collected as usual.

"No one can kill the Queen Mother. She is an eternal being. A force of nature. Believe me when I say, that many of us Traitors attempted to slay her in combat. Striking her down only to see her rise again as if she were awakening from a nap. Even one of the Battlegroups Gene Fathers attempted to kill her. Only to die a death so terrible that it forever cursed his Kin. In his death, he became known as the Blood God, and his surviving sons worship him. Even as they were driven steadily into bloodlust by his death. Where only killing and bloodshed can ease their pain."

He quited before continuing again.

"She can burn entire worlds by uttering three words. She holds that power, even though she fights us conventionally. Because she knows she can win. At her heart. She is Cathar. Mayhaps the very first one brought into existence by the Celestials. We know how she garnered her power. She killed trillions during her crusade. Enough so that she was made a God. The only way to end her forever. Is to banish her to her own realm from which she cannot escape. And the Anathema. The one you call Aravae. Is the only one who can do that, perhaps at the cost of her freedom as well. To eternally fight the Queen Mother as a force of good versus her evil."

"As for us. And our brothers who chose to stay loyal. I see no future here in this Galaxy should we escape. The powers that be will simply exterminate us as easily as they do eachother. Without a strong leader, and a determined cause. We will move across the Galaxy as mercenaries or simply curiosities. No one wishes to be apart of the great Catharian Hegemony any longer. Others, will fall deeper into their madness and plague the Universe as forces of nature. The most sane of us... perhaps, will travel away from this Galaxy to seek a new home, and a new purpose. Far away."

"The Queen Mother seeks Aravae, because she can directly challenge her power in the open field. Just that Aravae doesn't realize that yet. And now that the Queen Mother has her imprisoned. We do not know if she alone can rise to the challenge of fighting her Mother. I am sure she is alive. We all feel it. However, in deep pain she is in. That is what had us begin this ritual to escape. At the cost of twelve-thousand Shock Marines and millions of souls. We finally found a way out to bring the fight to the Queen Mother as we did long ago."

Eventually, they arrived at the blooded Gates. The way out. What they saw as they walked in unmolested would forever haunt them.

61b771749cc7fdc4a718b474db80780a.jpg

The Camp's being armed and dangerous were a massive understatement. Three Shock Marine Battlegroups at full strength, including tanks, artillery, and massive walkers of cataclysmic size all seemed to be in preparation for a massive inter-dimensional war. As far as the Traitors were concerned. This was an all for nothing assault. Even as their warriors pitted themselves against eachother and slaughtered and gave worship to unknown Gods.

The Portal itself seemed to be readying for a final outburst of energy. A tear in space time that would send these traitors storming straight for the 2nd Catharian Civil War. And these Traitors seemed all but ready to take their revenge even as the bones rotted from their skeletons and armor joined with their bodies. They still howled like animals and screamed praises to their Son or Daughter of the Queen Mother. From Red Armored Beserkers, to Black Armored Warriors of might and hatred. All of them seemed to be ready to bleed the queen Mother as bloodily as possible for the defeat they suffered. Many of them had a light blue Feather emblazoned on their armor. An Alliegence to something... no something. A head with horns. Why it was the coat of arms of Aravae herself. Perhaps the mystical savior of these traitors and their last hope to be free.

u5nc3hkzh5151.jpg
Clones from the Clone Wars numbered a plenty among the original Catharian Traitors. Numbering in the hundreds of thousands. These white armored Troopers no longer cared about the Republic they had once fought tooth and nail for, all the way to the rise of the Empire. These Clones only cared for one thing. Revenge for their imprisonment in a place without their own choosing. They had smeared their armor with Red and Black in place of whatever color they wore during the Clone Wars. The same Light Blue Feather symbol emblazoned on their shoulders even as some no longer resembled clones , but more roving mutants the size of tanks. Clones bonded together into one being and consciousness. A horrid display. Even as disembodied heads cried out in pain or for food and water.

inquisitor_ch3_02.png

The Present Dark Jedi rallied behind one individual. A Ancient Sith Lord, of the Sith Cold War Era between the Reconstituted Sith Empire and Old Republic. Perhaps one of the Missing Dark Council Sith Lords. A man of a lordly build and stature. Far eclipsing his fellows in both size and strength. It wouldn't be anyone other than a Darth Kriiban. A once Infamously known Sith Lord but long since forgotten. He knowingly practiced the doctrine of Marka Ragnos. The way of the Sith Warrior. As he knelt, alongside his coven of about ten-thousand Sith. They seemed to be powering the portal out of her and starting it up so that they could escape. The Sith that knelt beside him varied in both Era and skill by the looks of it. The far more archaic and conservative far outclassing the newer Sith Lords in both power and sheer force of will. Some were fallen Catharian Templars of the sort Presiden Eden had at his disposal. They too matched the Ancient Sith Lords in power. Seemingly augmenting them.

Strangely enough, none of them seemed to be affected by the warp and taint which mutated those around them. None of them wore the color of Aravae on their armor. Only the Sith Emblem of their varying ages.

d5s0ud6-443a32d4-3ab6-435d-bdb4-0cf03fa50c89.jpg

And last but not least. Stood the innumberable Legions of Traitor Catharian Army Troopers, Space Troopers, Shock Troopers, and even Clones. These men and women stood against the Queen Mother for millennia. Following the way of good and peace. Though their time in this realm had affected their wargear and mutated them so badly that scant few of them even appeared to be human or Cathar. They still maintained their orderly discipline. Each man and woman were apart of something that conquered the Galaxy. And that fact didn't die even as their armor turned crimson, and their gear grew spikes and blades.

Grinning darkly at what Westenra said, Zachariel resopnded with a dark joy.
"Then that makes two of us."

Marching along, Westenra continued to speak, planning an attack on the Queen Mother and what they could do. Zachariel began to ponder the same question, he knew what he'd do if they captured her, but getting to that point, or even killing her, he didn't know yet. And then telepathy, and Zachariel was turning ready for a fight. He stopped before he could do anything rash, but his surprise showed when he spoke next.
"So, you can use the Force? Are there others like you who can, or is it another mutation?" And they continued on, before they received more information. The Queen Mother couldn't be killed. Snorting at that, Zachariel responded. "If it bleeds, it can die. You just need to find the right amount of force to use."

"That said, if she truly can't die. Then we do need to weaken her, make her overexert herself and make a mistake. Then we break her, send her to this other dimension, and ruin all the hoped to accomplish." Zachariel's grin was wide as he punched his fist into his hand, just imagining punching the Queen Mother into oblivion.

Then their ally spoke of himself and his fellow 'Traitors' and Zachariel saw a purpose. Turning around as he kept walking, Zachariel spoke.
"We can give you purpose, I can at least. Perhaps given time, Aravae can as well. Regardless, I know what forces such as yours will eventually want, and I know where I can grant it." Motioning widely with his arms, Zachariel laughed. "Perhaps we can reach some agreement in time." Turning forward again, Zachariel continued his march without missing stride.

Eventually they reached the camp around the portal/tower, and Westenra moved forward to scout it out. Before long however, their ally moved forward uncaring of what Westenra said. Narrowing his eyes, Zachariel realized something that was never mentioned. These other armies were also trying to escape, and as such would be allies of a sort. Making his way towards Westenra, Zachariel lowered his voice to whisper to her.
"It seems they want the same thing we do, but their reliability is something else." Glancing around, Zachariel continued. "The only ones we can truly trust here are each other, so I suggest we stick close together and work as one. For now they all have the same goal, perhaps in the future they will as well. But we have no guarantee of anything until the blood starts and they flock to it."

Soon enough Zachariel was making his way forward as well, marching forward with poise and purpose. It was a strong front, on the inside Zachariel was almost giddy. This much wargear, all these warriors, and the weapons. It was incredible, and Zachariel wanted just a simple taste of it. However, he stayed true to what he told Westenra, striding close to her as they all made their way inside this compound. This army was truly a sight to behold, it was massive. He hadn't seen this many clones or Sith in a long, long time. There were ranks upon ranks of troopers, soldiers from Cathar, and countless more Sith, along with three battalions of Shock Marines.

The sight was truly impressive, and it made him almost pity their enemy. However, if what their ally said was true, then these numbers would be mere chaff to distract from a true strike against the Queen Mother. Turning his head to speak with their ally, Zachariel spoke, joy heard thanks to the sights around them.
"This is truly an impressive group, enough to conquer galaxies. I can't wait to bring the Queen Mother low alongside them."

Xzeench Xzeench | Westenra Mina Westenra Mina

The Lord of Fate

The Mutant Warrior's facial carapace twitched at Zachariel's words at "Giving them Purpose". Perhaps in his mind fifty-thousand year old Shock Marines and Troopers were enough to bring to heel some of the smaller factions of the Galaxy's stage. But for the Mutant Warrior? Their time had indeed passed long ago. The image of Unity and war long since gone. Too much time had passed for anyone to even remember the Old Catharian Hegemony. He garbled out something.

"There is no guarantee that even banishing her will have a permanent effect. Perhaps she will be gone for ten years. Or ten-thousand. Which is why we must have the Anathema battle her in her own realm. She has no other purpose."

He continued to walk ahead of Zachariel and Westenra. His hands jittering as he groped at his weapon.

"I will take you to meet the Shock Marine Son of my Brother Battlegroups. He will be relieved to see this new change of events..."

He walked along. The ground blackening as he walked over it. As they neared closer and closer to the Mastermind of these plans. The so called "Arch Traitor" in the Queen Mother's eyes. Those who stood looked toward the newcomers as they approached. Their horrid mutations giving them the impression of being no more than animals. Even as they gripped their millennia old weapons and polished their ancient armor.

4883a7ae0ba80f3cb9a780a590fee19d.jpg

The Mutant Warrior lead them toward the man who masterminded all of this. This newfound chance at revenge. Seated atop a throne of Steel and Plastoid he peered down at them. Peerless in height, stature and force of will. He towered over his underlings. A full man taller than each of them even when sitting down. His face, pockmarked by centuries of battle and perhaps even longer from other worse things gave off the impression of the venerable nature of a man such as he. The resemblance toward the Queen Mother was palpable, and it was easy to discover that he was indeed her traitorous son. The only surviving Traitor among five. He bore tired eyes, despite his massive stature. A face full of stress and unease as he watched Zachariel and Westenra walk forward in lieu of the Mutant Warrior. He reached out with a massive hand, gripping the hilt of his massive hammer-like weapon. As he peered offhandedly at a Statue nearby... a statue of whom?

Why, it was Titus. Still imprisoned thanks to the Queen Mother's antics. How did he come to be here? His frozen face read great agony and pain even as the eyes seemed to move and study Westenra and Zachariel. Perhaps he was fully conscious in this prison. A punishment for daring to directly help the Queen Mother's worst enemy.

/He/ Spoke. His voice loud and authoritive.

"I was waiting for something good to happen for once. Now that you both are here. I feel a little better about this suicide mission. Yes, before you say. I know what Aravae wants. Even as she is being tortured, we can all feel it. Apart of us. But it doesn't make me any happier to try and fight my Mother again on open battle. We tried that, and three of my Brothers and Sisters who turned against her now lie dead, or missing. I'm sorry that it had to come of this. But I feel that it's the time."

He looked toward the Statue of Titus again. As Cultists arrived and knelt down before it. With knives in their hands. They seemed to enter a praying motion as they in unison plunged the daggers into their throats. Before falling down dead infront of the Statue of Titus.

"We need all the help we can get this time. I fully intend to hold off my Mother's army for as long as possible while you four take the fight to her directly. Rescue Aravae and end this damned war once and for all."

d2ac2505ee366c37355c7f96b3ba4096.jpg

The statue of Titus soon began to crack as hellish energy surrounded it. The statue itself undulating and folding in on itself as the cracks grew and grew. Suddenly a mighty crash was heard. A smoke quickly filled the area. Stepping through it, was none other than Titus himself. Still clad in his Ancient Power Armor but now, his face of ancient features had been restored back to the youth it once was centuries ago. Even though formidable as he was before, now he was unstoppable...

"Westenra... Zachariel. It's been a while."

Sighing quietly, Zachariel noted the lack of an answer, but simply nodded to their ally. It was clear the being no longer wanted a purpose, he simply wanted freedom to do as he pleased, but in reality, not this hell. As such, he simply kept following, taking note of those they passed. There were many, many warriors, and they all looked ancient and mutated. To an extent it was humbling, but it was a portion of the forces arrayed against the Queen Mother, and that gave Zachariel hope for success.

As they finally came to the mastermind behind it all, Zachariel found himself impressed. The being was massive, taller than even Zachariel, and he looked ancient. Grinning beneath his helmet, Zachariel slammed a fist against this chest in salute. This was a man who Zachariel could easily respect, for few could lead such warriors as those around them, fewer still could've survived for so long. As such, Zachariel felt this was a man who Zachariel could follow, though trust was another issue entirely.

Turning to gaze at the statue of Titus, Zachariel nodded once as the Son spoke. Watching with interest, Zachariel was intrigued to see Titus be freed by the sacrifice of those cultists, and that they so readily killed themselves. Rumbling out a response, Zachariel chuckled as Titus emerged.
"It has been awhile Titus, but the time has come for victory." Facing the Son once more, Zachariel nodded his head to the man. "You can be sure we'll send her to hell, for good. However, if you joined us, I'm sure the odds would be even higher. Aravae may be the anathema, but she is hardly the best fighter. We could do with more odds stacked in our favor, along with more forces. Perhaps a squad to assist us?"

Turning to observe the masses of soldiers and mutants present, Zachariel chuckled.
"Regardless of your answer, you can be sure of one thing." Smashing his fist into his open palm, Zachariel snarled. "The Queen Mother will pay for all she's done, you have my word for that."

Sorry for the delay, busy IRL

The Lord of Fate

The ground seemed to shake beneath them all as the portal began to enter the final stage of initialization. The blood sacrifices, and millions of dead all to get to this one moment again was palpable in this very moment. The air was thick with tension and the Primaris that sat in the throne spoke yet again.

"I will help you re-aquire Aravae. I believe she is the weapon we need dearly. We only number in the hundreds of thousands, wheras my Mother's army numbers in the Billions. This may not be a battle won, but I will ensure each and every one of us go down fighting no matter the cost. This is what I require of all of you. Defeat the Queen Mother, and save the Galaxy at all costs. If not-- then our sacrifice will be in vain."

He stood from his chair, standing tall at full height while leaning slightly against his massive Hammer-Like weapon. It appearing to have killed its fair share of men in its heyday. He gestured forth toward one of the men nearest to him. A figure of high-importance no doubt, perhaps a member of his inner circle.

"Come forth Rechtus. You shall lead my Battlegroup in the field. I will take to the field with the closest friends to Aravae. I will help them save her from certain death. It may be my last order, but no matter. If I fall or not. Bleed the Queen Mother with every man lost."

Titus gazed upward at the Primaris. His sword draped neatly over his shoulder. He then looked toward Zachariel, then to Westenra. Marveling at the band of blood-thirsty bezerkers guarding her sides alongside Zachariel.

"Thank you two for letting me see the light. I realized far too late the Queen Mother's evil. Now that I suffered, as have you both. I realize now that she must be stopped no matter the cost. I am glad to fight alongside the both of you today."

dcgluhc-685da68b-2d0f-40d8-b0fd-335bf50b6a30.png

All of a sudden, a bright light erupted in the midst of the Parley. A portal of sorts, glowing purple with energy not of this world. It was somehow... familiar in a way. Stepping through it, accompanied by a Squad of Power-Armored Soldiers was President Eden himself. Clad in the finest Power Armor his engineers could build. Those surrounding him, the Presidential Guard with the Colonel among them. The President's helmet was off. He greeted Westenra and Zachariel.

"Isn't this some moment to meet again. It's been a while. I haven't forgotten the favor you did to me and here I am to repay that debt. On accounts on that your friend made a very persuasive argument."

A Power Armored Soldier standing next to President Eden pushed something ahead of them. A mechanical monstrosity of the likes of which no one has ever seen before. Short and slender and appearing to be someone else familiar. Why it was the first Primaris that was killed by the Warrior of Light. The one they were sent to hunt down. An organic head connected neatly to a mechanical body.

"We will help."

perturabo_by_d1sarmon1a_d8q6lzp-350t.jpg

The Primaris looked toward Zachariel one final time. His face unchanging as he spoke again.

"I am sure that we will all suffice for this battle. We are fighting a Goddess. And we are nothing but mere mortals in comparison."

He paused briefly before looking toward the Portal again as it slowly began to open. The Blood Crazed Shock Marines of the Blood God were already beginning to howl the vile litanies of their pitiful order. Screaming curses and insults toward the Loyalists who sat behind the portal. Rousing themselves into a fury that would make a Sith Lord blush. Their weapons roared with triumph as chainsaws began to rev, saber weapons ignite, and lighting weapons crackle. They stood, ready to charge straight into the overwhelming lines of fire the Loyalists had created in anticipation.

The Clones, readied their weapons for one final suicidal charge. To be free of their horrible forms and return to peace in the afterlife. Their weapons primed, they stood ready at the wings of the blood crazed Mutant Warriors. They too shouted battlecries at what would come next.

The Sith Lords and ladies stood up in unison. And as if they were connected into a hive mind. Ignited their Lightsabers. Each of the Color Crimson save for some with blue or even green sabers. They were ready to bring cataclysmic destruction in the form of ten-thousand Dark Jedi. Darth Kriiban, their leader. Stood ahead with a single bladed lightsaber in hand. He seemed to garner up all the energy in the galaxy to send forth with the first Wave of attackers.

Now, the Primaris once again looked toward Zachariel and Westenra.

"We will teleport straight to the Queen Mother. This army is nothing but a distraction. We have to cut the head off the serpent before we can triumph."

He walked ahead. Placing a helmet in the shape of a Skull over his face. Concealing it perhaps for the very last time. He gripped his Hammer, holding it in a ready position as he gestured for a small group of Force Users to surround him, Zachariel, Westenra, President Eden, and their respective followings. They began chanting horrible litanies saying praise to evil gods. Perhaps to the Mortis gods themselves. Around them energy began to swell as time and space began to literally undulate around them. The last thing they all see. Is the portal finally opening so that the lesser beings could do battle. It was as if a wave of humans occured as they all shouted and charged in with reckless abandon.

All went white...

BYcvtTh.jpg

Then as if only a second had passed. Then they appeared in the middle of a massive circular courtyard. A mountain by the looks of it, with sheer cliffaces on all sides. A picturesque final battle for sure. The skies around them glowed a undulating black with red crackling of lightning appearing every now and then to light up the darkness. Behind them, the battle was beginning in earnest. With tens of thousands of Loyalist Shock Marines, Catharian Troopers, and other such implements of the Ancient Catharian Hegemony beginning to fight the last battle of the Catharian Civil War.

Up on a stairwell. Standing infront of what appeared to be a Prison of her own making. Was the Queen Mother herself.

Xzaien. Queen of Queens. Empress of the Catharian Hegemony and Lady of Time and Space.

She stood silently. Her face slightly contorting into a slight frown as she suddenly had her view spoiled by the likes of Westenra, Zachariel, and her own Traitorous Son. Her arms were crossed over her Blood Red robe. She seemed so small. Yet so powerful at the same exact time. Her face was cleaned, freshly groomed for this occasion it seems. Her eyes glowed a crimson red as she slowly took a step forward onto the first step. Behind her, imprisoned. Was Aravae. Bleeding heavily from cuts in her flesh. Her eyes were gauged out, missing. And she couldn't scream. It seems that she was dying quite rapidly, as she appeared to be suffering from an advanced stage of starvation. Thin and sickly by the looks of it. As if the very life was being sucked from her.

But strangely enough. To those psychically inclined. They could sense something strange now that they were nearby the Queen Mother and Aravae... was that they seemed to be two halves of the same person. One of light and good. One of evil and hate. A single soul, torn asunder into two...

ea35298631a933b87a2cd566a0e2c95b60f6ea9a_hq.gif

With no hesitation, The Large Primaris Warrior charged forward Hammer in hand and shouting a terrible battle cry that shook the very earth beneath them. His thudding footsteps increasing in volume as he closed with the Queen Mother, fully intent on bringing the hammer down directly on her hand. But, it seems it would not be. With a lazy movement of a finger. A bolt of lightning impacted squarely with the middle of his chest. Penetrating straight through his armor and quite literally causing him to evaporate. The man inside the armor evaporated away into the air. While the armor simply continued on, pitching straight forward directly infront of the Queen Mother. Perhaps... now was a time to Parley and beg for mercy... if she was able to do that to someone so powerful and deadly. Who knew what she could do to them all...

Melissa was more glad than anything to just follow, intent only on rescuing Xzeench Xzeench and escaping. All these people wanted out. This dimension was awful and oppressive...and even if there were full on Sith trapped here who would have been bastards other wise, they still didn't deserve this ever shifting landscape hell.

Melissa followed their leads, as she was so out of her element at this point the progression of events was dizzying to her. It had started with crashing on Cathar, then it had continued into an ever shifting battlefield of radiation, then this hell, with her fighting like crazy with every step, wishing she had her family with her, and wanting to see her Sister Laertia again. She could fight this battle. She could make better sense of it.

Nonetheless they were through the Portal surrounded by a gaggle, a ocean of badassery for all places and ages. And Titus. She grimaced as others were sacrificed to free him and he explained what was going on.

"That's it, we're gonna have to cave her fething skull in..." was all Melissa said to all of it. With the squad of ultimate badasses around them, they had at least a better than average chance of survival against something so viciously powerful as The Queen Mother.

The time came to transport them all. Even freaking Eden had shown up in power armor, and was, by very virtue of power armor, also a badass. Melissa vowed to make sure to do her best against the Queen as she followed the others to their next destination. Melissa only really recognized Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood but when they finally left the hell dimension it was as if a weight lifted. Suddenly she had spring to her steps. She scowled at the Queen Mother, tactical databanks studying the results as she vaporized her first opponent. She hissed, baring black metallic fangs in a rage as she saw poor Aravae. She was alive, barely, and her innocence was ruined completely, making her failure to protect her all the more damning.

"SCHUTTA!" Melissa screamed, springing forward, activating her blades, launching out a pull of psychic energy mimicking the effects of a Force Pull. The goal was to pull the Queen to her to try and strike her head off with the Lightsaber, moving at superhuman speeds to avoid the Queen easily targeting her as she got in range, trying to dismember her with fast slashes to the neck and limbs, red eyes a counterpart to Melissa's pink gaze, traumatized by the hell dimension and the evil this monster had exposed her too.

But the real reason she was trying to kill the Queen was because of what had been done to Aravae. It was heinous. It enraged the Android in a way she had never been before.

"YOU HURT ARAVAE!" The Android roared demonically as she attacked. "SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU! TODAY YOUR CROWN BREAKS!"

Focused on the Primaris as he was, Zachariel only had a partial eye on the portal itself. As it was, Zachariel nodded to what the leader said. A true warriors death was one in combat, not of old age and loss. As the Primaris rose to his feet, Zachariel laughed at the irony of his statement.
"We'll save the galaxy, yet they will view us as demons fit for death. I hope the Queen Mother sees that irony, before she dies." Taking a step back to give room to the Primaris, Zachariel turned to Titus as the man spoke. Nodding to him, Zachariel responded. "And fight we shall, though I'm glad you saw the light."

Then he returned his attention to the Primaris before a portal appeared. Preparing for the worst, Zachariel was pleasantly surprised when President Eden appeared. Returning to his calm stance, Zachariel nodded to Eden as well, though focused on the warriors around him. In particular, Zachariel stared at the Primaris. It seems as if they wanted to return the demi-god to life. Another tool in this war, one that would hopefully suffice.

In response to the Blood Gods statement, Zachariel simply shook his head.
"Gods are nothing but the focus' of power, they are powerful, but they have limits. We will find hers, break her, and make her bleed. And anything that bleeds can die."

Turning to follow the Primaris as he moved, Zachariel readied his weapons, but otherwise remained silent. Blood would soon be spilt, and little else needed to be said. As they moved to be teleported, Zachariel gazed over the horde of warriors charging forth. They would face glorious battle, something Zachariel yearned for. But the killing of the Queen Mother took precedence, and far better warriors. As the area went white and they were teleported, Zachariel snarled in preparation.

As they emerged, Zachariel's mind was freed of the hellscape that had been, but was subjected to the Queen Mothers baleful gaze. Finally seeing the Queen Mother in full form, Zachariel gazed at her with bloody murder in mind. A portion of his mind saw Aravae, and that portion saw the power leave her slowly. Two things clicked in those few moments before battle. One: Aravae was dying, and quickly. Two: Her power was being drained, most likely for the Queen Mother to be used. This led Zachariel to believe that freeing her would weaken the Queen Mother.

Calling over his shoulder to his allies, even as the Primaris foolishly charged alone, Zachariel spoke. His voice was filled with bloodlust, but a dark intellect that simply wouldn't leave.
"Free Aravae and a portion of the Queen Mothers power may be removed. We will hold her back, support us as needed."

Focusing forward just as the Primaris was killed, Zachariel snarled once more. Westenra charged and Zachariel was quick to follow, sword raised high and blaster firing as he went. Activating his jump pack as he moved, Zachariel roared as he soared high, aiming to come down on the Queen Mother, even as he shouted his war cry, voice filled with bloodlust and a need for death.
"KILL, MAIM, BURN!!!!"

The Lord of Fate
Chaos_kharn_art.jpg

The Red Armored Beserkers followed Westenra's lead. Her impromtu charge against the Queen of Queens was one born not entirely of animalistic rage or revenge. She quite literally become to embody the "Blood God" that had guided these renegade Shock Marines for so long. She surged forward with reckless abandon. Katana's at the ready as she closed with the completely stationary Queen Mother. And with her, a small squadron of Shock Marines howled their praises to her glory and ignited their jetpacks or simply charged forward screaming the various litanies of warfare that came to embody their animistic selves.

A few of them hilted straight into the air as their war-cries grew ever louder alongside Westenra's own. Some of them landed earlier than she, and commenced their attack. Two of them charged the Queen Mother in Unison each of them screaming vile obscenities at her as they did. It was an attack in vain as they tried to strike her head off with their chain weapons. With a lazy movement of the wrist one of them was instantly evaporated and the other was thrown off toward a pillar so violently his armor cracked and he collapsed dead.

Suddenly, the Jump-Pack equipped beserkers opened up with volleys of Slug Rounds from their weapons. Rounds seemingly striking the Queen Mother but appearing to simply phase straight through her body and explode behind her. Precariously close to Aravae. Showering the imprisoned woman in shards of durasteel.

The Queen Mother walked forward, a eased smirk on her face as she dealed out death to those with Jump-Packs. With arcs of lightning unfurling from her fingertips and striking those around Westenra with peerless precision. A jump pack exploding and showering burning fuel all over the ground here, another being crushed within his armor like papier mache' and another simply electrocuted to death. One did land behind the Queen Mother and attempted to charge for Aravae in an attempt to free her. But he was simply impaled from behind by some sort of tentacle conjured up by the darkside of the force. Before realizing it, he looked down at the newfound hole in his chest and promptly pitched forward onto his face right infront of the blinded Aravae.

Then came Westenra's charge. She landed precariously close to the Queen Mother while her force pull having little affect to pierce the force barrier protecting the queen Mother. She stood close enough to reach out and touch her with a finger. In an instant, Westenra could sense everything. The sheer unyielding darkness inside of the Queen Mother. A dark, ever gaping void of horrible deeds and murder. But, there seemed to be a spot, apparently vacant in the Queen Mother's mind. Morality. Westenra swung her weapon ahead. Attempting to game-end the Queen Mother right then and there. Only to have her blade phase straight through the Queen Mother's neck and throw her a little bit off balance after committing to a cut that hit nothing. Only then did Westenra see the eyes that gazed back at her, and the lucidly horrible smile that looked back at her. A voice was heard coming from the Queen Mother's mouth.

"So young. So full of fire. Perhaps I was too hasty in attempting to acquire her later. I pity you in a way dear. So full of hate."

Soft and motherly. A direct contrast to what she had shown in recent minutes. She was cut off however, by a blow from Westenra's Katana. Straight through her guts. Burning through the soft flesh in what seemed like milliseconds. However, she only looked down at the blood red ichor which now coated Westenra's Katana and laughed. The Queen Mother extended a hand literally vanishing infront of Westenra and appearing a distance away. Now on the steps right near Aravae. The gaping bleeding wound in the Queen Mother's gut now missing completely as if it had never happened.

j4j60r0otma51.jpg

However now. The Queen Mother extended a hand toward Westenra. A massive portal of fire and brimstone appearing directly adjacent to her as a massive blue armored Primaris stepped through. "The Warrior of Light" was an impressive sight to behold in his Ultramarine blue Power Armor. Westenra could only get a few seconds look at him. He was completely pale. As if brought back from the dead. His eyes bore no soul, and glowed a Blood Red. Similarly to the Possessed peasants she saw back on Cathay. Perhaps there could be a way to free him and turn him against his Mother... However, a massive flaming sword came down, intending to strike Westenra on the body. To cleave her in twain. Meanwhile a voice called out:

"Go to her my Son. Make Mother proud..."

dc95013c984a77311201d7d18cf7dd50.jpg

"Zachariel Steelblood"
Zachariel charged after Westenra. Intending on cutting down the Queen Mother as he launched into the Air with his Jump Pack. It roaring its triumph of battle as Zachariel fired his blaster at the Queen Mother while screaming warcries that seemed to shake the earth. The blaster shots seeming to impact squarely with the Queen Mother's chest. A few shots bouncing off while others burned through her like a red hot poker through ice. She seemed to flinch slightly as the expression on her semi-Daemonic face changed as Zachariel got ever nearer. With blade raised above his head he slammed it down on the Queen Mother.

Only to find that it buried itself halfway through her skinny arm. He put damn near enough power into that swing to cut a regular man in two. But this was no regular man. He found it lodged deep within her unyielding flesh as she spoke to him. A slight bit of mockery interwoven within her motherly voice.

"So strong. Yet so-- weak. Animistic. Primitive... A shame that a warrior such as yourself become bested for the first time in your life. A shame. You would have made a good son."

69a35ce9506cedc32967b21d3abe6cf8.jpg

However. A deep blue ball of Plasma impacted directly into the Queen Mother's side. Hot enough to burn her halfway to the bone, and to horribly melt away portions of Zachariel's Armor as it blew them both away from eachother a few paces. Still reeling from the attack. The Queen Mother turned toward where the shot came from before re-materializing before Zachariel's eyes. All wounds healed in an instant. She was distracted for a moment to allow Titus to charge for Aravae.

He charged, the servo's in his legs moving at full tilt he charged for Aravae. Moving so fast as to be mistaken for a missile. He bounded up the stairs toward Aravae, managing to disengage the locking mechanisms. And allowing her to fall forward onto her last remaining arm. Her sight robbed by the Queen Mother. And only barely alive at this point.

Thunderhammer.jpg

The Queen Mother took quick notice of this by suddenly pushing an arm out. Wheras a massive portal. At least twice the height of Zachariel appeared just nearby to him. She quickly turned toward Zachariel. Teleporting to him and standing straight while eyeing him with hate in her eyes. Titus on the other hand, looked toward where the first Primaris was felled. Bending down to grip the hammer that sat on the ground. He readied himself before his Progenitor. Ready to give his life for Aravae and his Friends.

eqx7n524-720.jpg

Another Primaris stepped through the Portal. Twice in size to the Warrior of Light and twice as Angry. He seemed to be constituted of pure Force Energy. The "Aspect of the Blood God." He bore the similarly colored Red Power Armor as the Men Westenra and Zachariel saw earlier. He bore a massive axe the size of Zachariel himself. He bellowed out toward the heavens in a similar manner to his Gene Sons. But he was completely under the control of the Queen Mother... He stood aways from Zachariel. Eyeing him up and peacocking at him through demonic grunts and yells. Sizing him up before closing for the kill by what it looks like.

The initial charge of Westenra and her cohort commenced and the Queen Mother didn't seem fazed by it, not that it stopped Zachariel. As those with jump packs died, any sane individual would've chosen to run, or at the very least another avenue of attack. Zachariel did neither. Instead he had simply leapt forward to surge over the spot where the 'Warrior of Light' appeared, soaring high on wings of flame, choosing to engage the Queen Mother directly.

And when he fired, they did more than the crazed berserkers had, as his blaster fire actually hit her. The sight caused him to grin triumphantly, and that grin grew into a blood crazed smile as he saw her flinch. And was that fear he saw? Unfortunately no, but Zachariel didn't care. He'd make the Queen Mother fear him before she died, he'd make her bleed, and then die to his blade. Said sword became lodged in her arm as he pressed down, snarling at her beneath his skull helm.

And when she spoke, Zachariel merely laughed. Aiming his blaster, Zachariel loosed a few more shots before Titus intervened, distancing them from one another. It was all for naught as she soon healed herself, but it showed to Zachariel that she could be hurt. And she did bleed, and anything that bleeds, can die. In the corner of his eye, Zachariel noted Titus freeing Aravae, and how the Queen Mother reacted, even as he readied for another charge.

Instead of him charging, she teleported back to him, and Zachariel laughed as another portal was opened, even as the Queen Mother stared at him with such hate. Even as the 'Blood God' emerged from the portal and challenged Zachariel, the gen'dai simply stared back at the Queen Mother. It was clear he couled care less about the 'Blood God', could care less about the peacocking and power posing, he only cared for the Queen Mother. Then he laughed again, before finally responding.

"So strong, yet so afraid." Swinging his sword at the Queen Mother again, Zachariel took a step forward, skull helm leering at her with his blood lust. "You summon others to fight your battles, because you are too afraid to fight them yourself." Zachariel suddenly charged the Queen Mother once more, completely ignoring the 'Blood God', keeping all his focus and hate for the Queen Mother. His sword flashed at her, attacking in tight and controlled swings, even as his heavy blaster fired when possible to weaken and wound her. "You're a COWARD! A weak, foolish, coward, and you shall die as SUCH!"

The Lord of Fate

The Queen Mother only smiled at Zachariel. A modicum of respect for her enemy could have been sensed through her casual movement to brush off some soot which fell from overhead from the battle in the valley off her shoulder. She watched as Zachariel readied himself to charge her again. She only stood still as she lazily swiped her hand at the "Blood God" the air around her vibrating as it careened toward it before sending it flying off the cliff of the mountain and down it in one quick and easy movement. She only appeared to sigh as she reached toward something mounted on her belt. As she looked briefly above and caught sight with a squadron of Renegade Clone Jet Troopers.

black-red-striated.jpg

A crimson colored blade extended from the hilt of what could be presumed as a lightsaber. It's core black in coloration, matching the Queen Mother's blood red eyes. She watched as the Clone Jet Troopers hovered about, with some of them landing nearby Zachariel. In unison they all opened up on her with blue colored bolts. But, it was as if she didn't move at all. All of the bolts were deflected right back at them, hitting them in their helmeted heads and sending them screaming to the void. Dead. As Zachariel charged. Blaster firing all the while, each and everyone of the shots were deflected back at him, hitting him in the thickest part of his armor and causing negligible damage to the Gen'Dai's innards.

tenor.gif

Only when he closed did he find himself suddenly impact with force bubble created around the Queen Mother. And then found that his arms and legs were immobile. Impossible to move. His body frozen in midair as he was slowly lifted off the ground. Armor buckling as she the Queen Mother slowly began to crush the life out of him. Perhaps as a prelude to simply erasing him from existence like she did her own son. Or perhaps worse. She only spoke calmly at him.

"At any point I could have made you cease to exist. Yet you still continue to attack me? Indeed, persistence such as yours are... quite hard to find. Mayhaps there may be a place at my side."

Behind the Queen Mother however, Titus was attentively moving toward Aravae, in an attempt to figure out her condition. Poor as it would easily display. He'd bend down low, now that the Queen Mother was distracted, speaking to Aravae. Zachariel could see her lips move, barely as she whispered something at him. After she was finished, Titus looked toward the Queen Mother and then back to Aravae. He pulled Aravae off the ground before moving toward the Queen Mother with her in tow. However, with a brief side glance. The lightsaber the Queen Mother was holding suddenly pulled away from her hand only to fly screaming toward Titus, cutting his arms from his body in an sickeningly quick series of two slashes. Dropping Aravae on the floor, whereas Titus only yelled out in horrible pain as the saber was recalled back to the Queen Mother's hand. His arms tumbling down in tow with Aravae.

Aravae hit the floor hard, only barely managing to catch herself with her last remaining hand. She gazed up, her eyes long since missing toward where the Queen Mother stood, and reached out a hand...

The schutta wouldn't die. It was like trying to kill Disco--it would always surge back, glittery disco ball and all.

Her wounds healed to but there had been a noticeable delay. But now she had to stop that big motherfether she had summoned from cutting her in half, ignoring the Queen Mother's taunt, Melissa sank into her vampiric rage and went full Ultramarine on the guy with the flaming sword, dodging his heavy, fast searing swipes, her Katana at maximum setting as she dodged his fast, heavy swipes, corkscrewing through the air suddenly and beheading the warrior.

The Queen Mother cheated again, blasting her with a Force wave that slammed into her and threw her off the mountain, flesh distorting from the impact, as she fell, she activated the repulsor lifts in her suit, stopping her fall.

This wasn't working. They had to fight her on her level.

But how?

Melissa thought it over as she flew back up, then realized some of the Queen Mother's blood was still on the Katana.

"If it bleeds..." Melissa mused, staring at the blood. "...we can kill it."

(Cutaway of the Predator laughing as the self destruct device activates.)

Melissa knew the risks of trying to process it but didn't have a choice...a solution was needed now.

She consumed it.

DATABASE ANALYZING GENETIC STRUCTURE.

PSYCHIC COMPATIBILITY DETECTED

IMITATING SAMPLE PSYCHIC FIELD STRUCTURE

PROCESSING COMPLETE

Melissa's flesh rippled as it figured out a new type of psychic power to generate...that of the Queen Mother.

Westenra floated back to the mountain and manipulated her recreated psychic energy from the Queen and her eyes glowed with purple fire, heart swelling with great fury at the suffering of Xzeench Xzeench . Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood fought ferociously also still.

Westenra channeled that simulated Queen Type Energy and fired a concentrated blast of it at the Queen while she was distracted. Maybe it would hit her. But she had her genetic blueprint now...she was learning her weaknesses exponentially...

Last edited:
In his preparation to charge the Queen Mother, Zachariel noted that she seemed to take him semi seriously. Or at least seriously enough to choose to face him herself. That decision was coupled by her simply flinging the 'Blood God' off of the cliff with a simple flick of her hand. That confirmed something for Zachariel. It confirmed she was powerful, something quite obvious, but it also confirmed she was a fool. No logical or sane being would ever simply throw away such a useful warrior, even if they were just a tool.

Then Zachariel charged, even as the clones attempted to create some diversion. It didn't work, and all their fire was deflected back. And then Zachariel's fire was deflected at him, not that he noticed or cared, simply snarling through. As he attacked her, the first few strikes did nothing, and then with his last and greatest swing, he was locked into place, blade inches from her neck. Rising slowly, Zachariel snarled at her, eyes filled with hate boring into her skull. He was completely ignoring the buckling of his armor, ignoring everything but the desire to kill, maim, burn.

So consumed by his bloodlust was he, that Zachariel never noticed the predicament of Titus and Aravae, didn't know Westenra was about to shoot at the Queen Mother. But when it was finally shot, it hit the Queen Mother with the force of a sun.. So distracted from two fronts was she that it hit, and that hit freed Zachariel. Simply put, it knocked him free, allowing him to fight on. Zachariel didn't note the damage, to the Queen Mother or himself, but his freedom was followed by him falling forward, sword still swinging with full force, and his massive frame falling with its full weight towards the Queen Mother.

Hopefully Zachariel's sword strike would hit as well, aiming to be buried deep into the Queen Mothers shoulder, perhaps all the way into her chest. Keeping up the pressure, Zachariel snarled at the Queen Mother, thoughts of slaughter prevalent.

The Lord of Fate
( I HAVE COME BACK. CHAOTIC PAST FEW WEEKS IM SORRY : - ;)

5030299-YXOXSGDO-7.jpg

The Genetic blueprinting that Westenra acquired off of the Queen Mother seemed to be wholly incomprehensible to her sensors. Genetic material based wholly in the Cathar Genome, but with splicing visible between a ancient sort of DNA sequence most likely being Celestial by orgin, and something else that could not be identified. There was signs of artificial additions, most likely affecting physical form to bring light to the majestic and gentle looking creature before her. Instead of it being simply a black mass of Force Energy bound to this realm of existence. It seems that the body possessed no consciousness, as if it were merely being piloted and held together by raw controlled force energy. But what was sensed, was one half of the mind. The good. Completely missing, wheras in comparison to Aravae. Who only had the Good in her and none of the bad. It seems that somehow the Queen Mother and Aravae were linked somehow. As if there were the same person but trapped in two different bodies.

One, a malicious and outwardly evil form, while the other being benevolent, and loving. Something happened in the millennia long since past. Something that might of split the minds of the original Queen Mother, causing her original form to collapse into Darkness, while the other half split away and bound itself to another host body.

The power Westenra was able to channel was far out of bounds than her semi-organic body to channel. She was channeling enough power to light up an entire continent and perhaps cause supernovas. All of that power, unrefined and untamed was a riot of energy within her body and threatened to fry her synapses to a cinder. The bones of her body began to char, the skin peeling away from them as the energy began to riot inside of her body. She was strong, and designed well. But, to channel the power of a God. Was something that even Westenra's mighty designers could not fathom.

The energy was cast out toward the Queen Mother, a lightshow of red and purple welling up in the skies as the riot of energy cascaded toward her and Zachariel. It tore up the ground as it passed, cutting gauges into them, and burning the Shock Marines that were present to a melted Cinder. The force that impacted the Queen Mother, shook the ground as a bright light suddenly enveloped every living thing on the mountain. Including Aravae, Westenra, and Zachariel.

The last thing anyone saw before the riot of energy cascaded into the Queen Mother was her unchanged calm face. Burning deeply into their minds. She made no attempt to evade, or even avoid such an impact. Merely taking it into her person as a light brighter than a million stars enveloped all. She was certainly dead. But, what of Westenra, Zachariel, even the likes of Aravae? No one knew for certain in those fleeting moments...

After a few moments, after the burning heat subsided and all was cold and dark once more. Westenra, and Zachariel would find themselves in a field of floating rocks in the void. An everlasting empty feeling in their stomachs as they looked upon the void of stars surrounding the singular rock they stood upon. A pitiful, gray blue thing. The stars seemed to lack any warmth, and a endless feeling of cold was heaped upon them.

Looking down at his body, Zachariel would notice the damage. Severe damage to his armor, and body. Burns scraping across the armor's surface, alongside a huge gap where his heart would be the flesh on his face burned to a cinder. His arm burned to the bone, yet. There was no pain beside the everlasting cold that permeated their surroundings.

Westenra would notice the lengthy burns crisscrossing over her body. Burning deep enough to see bone and organs. Her semi-organic CPU was fried in several portions, and her face mangled by the firestorm that she caused. Yet... despite the damage. Her systems read all clear.

Is this what death felt like? To die? To be forever ensnared within the force like a ghost upon the wind? Were they indeed dead? Or were they slaves to the Queen Mother forever until the end of time. Evena as they looked down, for weapons. They found none. Just the air.

Any sort of ponderous thoughts were interrupted as a Figure appeared before them. It was Xzaien, Queen of Queens. Lady of Death and Life. She peered back at them both. With the same murderous blood red gaze that would of turned a man to stone. She too bore several wounds across her body. Mostly inflicted by Zachariel's cleaving blade. She walked forward slightly. A smile creeping on her face as a simply reed mat appeared before her, followed by two others fitting both Zachariel's and Westenra's side.

A Parley? Even after everything has happened. A strange calm seemed to overwelm Westenra and Zachariel both. As if... they were merely floating upon the Mind's Eye. Carefree.

The Queen Mother knelt upon the simple Weed Mat, gesturing for Westenra and Zachariel to do the same as she peered into the endless dark with her bountiful gaze. Her face cold, and unflinching. Yet somehow... familiar. In an eerie way. /She/ spoke.

"Alas. I am reborn here. As all the dead are destined to."

She looked up at Zachariel and Westenra. Lingering her cold soulless gaze upon them both. Her voice soft, as a Mother to a Baby.

"It wasn't always to be this way. Dear friends. To be in the land of the dead, to finally think over one's actions. To fight a battle against death for so long, that it eventually becomes an obsession. To fight for all the ambition to see a reunited Galaxy, safe and united forever. A dream, once realized. But now forever forgotten"

The Queen Mother looked ahead into the empty abyss with tearful eyes. Her expression softening.

"This is not the end. There is a choice that all of us have to make. A choice to be better, be it in life as I have squandered. Or in death as we sit here in this realm of the dead."

In his last attack on the Queen Mother, Westenra shot the Queen Mother. Said shot didn't so much as hit Zachariel and the Queen Mother, but go through him to hit her. And then, with a flash, Zachariel felt nothing. Gazing about, Zachariel took in their surroundings, noting Westenra near him, and the various rocks floating about. Then he took himself in, gazing with apathy at the hole in his chest, and his practically missing arm. Zachariel was merely surprised by what he saw, though he felt no pain. It mattered little regardless, his gen'dai physiology would heal him soon enough, with tentacles slowly reaching out to reform their bonds.

Before he could begin to think of any sort of plan, the Queen Mother appeared before them. Snarling, Zachariel raised his sword to attack, only for that calm to overcome him. He fought it at first, but he couldn't beat it, and thus all his rage, hate, and more was locked into a box within himself. What was left was a calm being, something the gen'dai had rarely been. Slowly, ever so slowly, Zachariel sat on the mat, eyes focused on the Queen Mother. In his remaining hand he kept his sword, and his eyes roved over the Queen Mother, watching and waiting for anything to happen. He may be at peace, but it didn't remove the millennia of training, war, and impulses from his system, even if he couldn't yet act on said impulses.

"Alas. I am reborn here. As all the dead are destined to. It wasn't always to be this way. Dear friends."

Listening to her speak, Zachariel found himself snorting, but he didn't say anything yet. As she spoke of this realm and the choices, Zachariel allowed his gaze to wander around before finally returning to the Queen Mother. And when she finally finished, Zachariel simply shook his head. He wanted to say so much in anger, his inner rage demanded to be let free, but it couldn't be, not yet at least. Thus, he was relatively calm as the words left his mouth, though there was a sneer there.

"We aren't friends, but you most certainly are dead. Not that it'll affect us. I can't die," Then he motioned to Westenra. "and she no doubt has backups in the case she does 'die'." Chuckling darkly, Zachariel continued. "The choice then lies with you, will you finally die after your millennia of fighting the reaper. Or will you try to escape? If it's the latter, we will fight on, no matter this artificial peace you've put on us."

Sneering at her, Zachariel yearned to attack, but couldn't. This artificial peace prevented him from making any such move. But the grip on his blade tightened, and his eyes were hard as steel, waiting to finally be able to make a move. All it would take was a false move and hopefully his inner rage would be released, more volatile than before.

The Lord of Fate
c3f130fab33cb259041fc8c2173178cf.png

The Queen Mother looked ever so slightly dismayed at Zachariel's prodding and mocking. She listened patiently to his terms and looked toward the black void that surrounded them. Cold and empty, numbing to the bones. She stood from her pillow, standing at full height just beyond the small table that separated the two parties. She turned away for a moment. Peering at the sheer rockface which sat behind her. Seemingly in contemplation. The air currents meanwhile continued to blow softly past Westenra's ears. Unnatural in all of its majesty. She turned around briefly. Locking eyes with Westenra and then Zachariel before moving her hand in a sweeping motion.

The landscape seemed to suddenly change as they would all find themselves on an grassy island in the middle of a massive bay area. Facing toward a large picturesque metropolis. The air suddenly filled with the scent of a fine summers day, and fresh saltwater. It appeared to be noon by where the bright yellow sun sat in the sky, and massive ships moored in the harbor nearby the metropolis. Merchant Vessels, Fishing Ships. None seemed to have the taint of the Galaxy with it. As if it were simply untouched by the ravages of the Universe. A city of brick, stone, and white marble. In the distance sat a foreboding large mountain of black stone, with what looked to be a large palace carved into the very top. The Queen Mother gestured to the land beyond and spoke.

"Dearests. I do not seek your deaths. It was never my intention. I sought something more. To create a new Universe, of peace, freedom and tranquility away from the tremors of this unstable Galaxy. A place where all could truely be free of all their worries and safe from the likes of the Sith, Jedi, and Confederacy. This is why I chose to end Aravae. To create this universe that you see before you with her help. In her last moments, she knew the cost of it. Her mortal form and eternal damnation."

She moved to sit back down, her bright red eyes locking with the Westenra's and the Zachariel's.

"Each of us suffered dearly to bring my dream to frutition. Billions were sacrificed, cities were razed to the ground, and worlds scorched clean of all life. All you see before you is what I wanted to create for my people, but my Sons and Daughters thought it wise to destroy my project, and set all progress back to zero. In fear of ceasing to exist. Such is the folly of mankind."

The Queen Mother knelt again, tucking her legs underneath her body. She continued her words.

"Once created, a realm such as this can never be destroyed. For it is the force that holds it together and to kill it, is to kill the force. My goal has finally been realized after setback after setback."

73d1d4d5d369598a00f95fde9032c02a7050814cr1-256-256v2_uhq.jpg

The Queen Mother reached into one of her sleeves. Retrieving a large glass orb from it. She placed it on the table infront of Zachariel and Westenra. The Orb glowed a flowing bright purple, the color of Aravae. The Queen Mother spoke, her voice calm and collected as always.

"Before you is Aravae. Her immortal soul. Useless without a body, and merely now. Just a container of light to place on one's mantle-piece to gawk at. As for all intents and purposes. She is dead. Which is why I ask of one final permission, and give a warning. I warn, that if you take her soul from here. She will be eternally damned to remain in this orb. Trapped forever in a prison of her own making. Where she would be damned to suffer for eternity. Or, break the orb and let her be free, rejoin me as the other half of the better form. Where... /We/ can further have a impact on the Universe."

The voice of the Queen Mother changed, becoming that of both the Queen Mother and Aravae.

"To be good."

(OOC- Just would like to say, sorry for the delay. Been busy IRL, so I've been averaging a single post every few days. And this story almost always involves longer posts, so never had the time to do it. Got the time now, so here's a post! Thanks for waiting.)

Watching the Queen Mother so intently, Zachariel saw the fact that she didn't seem to enjoy his prodding. This brought a grin to his face, and was simply a prompt to continue his mocking of her. She deserved it more than she realized, and he was more than willing to offer that, since bloodshed couldn't yet be had. Before anything else could be said, the scenery changed, and Zachariel allowed himself to look around. It was peaceful, too peaceful. Sneering at it all, Zachariel kept his focus on the Queen Mother, waiting for the punch line.

It came not soon after, in the line of 'Dearests. I do not seek your deaths. It was never my intention.' That prompted Zachariel to break composure, to roar with laughter, fully interrupting the Queen Mother and not caring one bit. It was hilarious, and Zachariel reacted as such. After a few moments of pure laughter, he quieted down and motioned for the Queen Mother to continue. Even then, a chuckle passed through him every once in awhile for a few sentences more. But the more Zachariel heard, the quiet he was. This was the talk of madness, and if he didn't know her power first hand, he would've simply brushed it off as madness. And that was from him, one of the truest madmen out there, saying this was insane.

That said, he saw the appeal in it, at least for the common masses. He himself simply wanted more conflict, and for the galaxy to burn. Narrowing his eyes at her as she finally finished, Zachariel was silent for a moment. Then he spoke at last, disgust laced his words even as anger broke through the false peace imposed on him.
"This is all false, fake to a degree unheard of outside of virtual reality. In creating this place and planning to take others here, you remove everything that gives people their uniqueness. You remove the freedom that is there, of the strong over the weak, and the weak fighting against the strong. Of peace of our own making, or war eternal. Who are you to make something like this, to force it upon others?" Motioning between the three of them, Zachariel shook his head. "Of course it's the right of the strong to rule, it is the nature of life. But removing everything, leaving only peace and this false life? That is deceit, it is lies, and it is detestable. I'm sure there are those who would just love to join you and your false utopia. But I am not one of them."

Finally, Zachariel reached forward and grabbed the orb of Aravae in his hand, leaning forward even as he drew it to himself, Zachariel sneered.
"You say she knew the price, impossible. One doesn't know the price one pays until after the fact. One doesn't know damnation until you've seen your fall, after the fact." Hefting the orb, Zachariel motioned with it at the Queen Mother. "Release her, bring her back to life, whatever it may be. Let us see if she truly wants to be your puppet for all eternity, if she wants to die in an orb, never having lived. You say you want to be good together, I don't believe it. Everything here, all that you've said, it's what you, the Queen Mother want. You are more powerful than Aravae, any of us truly, and yet we resisted you. But she was broken after countless tortures, so I sincerely doubt she joined you freely. More likely, you overpowered her, forced her into this, gave it as her only option aside from more pain."

Pointing one, ominous finger at the Queen Mother, Zachariel snarled out his final sentence.
"Let's see the truth, dear Queen Mother."

The Lord of Fate

The Queen Mother looked longingly into the Orb. Whose energies inside twisted and twirled within. A soul, still yet living but trapped in a prison of its own design. She seemed to touch the tip of her finger against the orb, pushing it a bit off center before removing her hand and looking at her finger before rubbing them together. She looked at Zachariel for a few moments. Then at Westenra, who had been... oddly silent through this. She spoke toward Westenra and Zachariel.

"Perhaps. A place where all can forget that their lives are merely just coddled by those in positions of power in the real world. Where they no longer have any more worth than the dirt you see before you two. A place where they may live out eternity in peace and prosperity. Something that I have wished to have for my Empire since time immemorial."

She stood again, Her blond, nearly white hair drawing free of its bun and flowing across her face briefly. She seemed to ponder more at Zachariel's attempt at speaking. Before issuing her own response.

"Indeed dear Zachariel, it may be fake. But each and every component was of my creation and design. To suffer in eternal conflict, such as that seen in the Grim-Darkness of the Galaxy, may be preferable for some. But what I offer them, the enlightened. Is immortality, and an eternal peace and happiness. Where one can finally forget their woes and be better for it. The billions I ordered killed, trillions that I had die on battlefields far from this Universe, to the untold quadrillions of species who simply ceased to exist after my campaigns. All were for the creation of this place."

"Who I am dear Zachariel, is a benevolent Goddess. Westenra can attest to my nature. Utterly foreign, ancient and far too advanced. Celestial in origin. The blood of Gods, and Kings of Kings. Thence, is why I cannot be destroyed. As you have seen when we had battled on the mountain, you can kill my mortal form, over and over again. Only for it to reform. I am but a force of Nature. To create this world, Anathemus. Is to finally realize my destiny."

Zachariel's talk about the false Utopia triggered another response from the Queen Mother.

"False Utopia. I have never said, it was to be an Utopia. At the snap of my fingers, I can make everyone who joins me simply cease to exist. Or plunge this realm into endless war. Or eternal peace. You fail to understand that you do not exist as of this moment in the real universe. When dearest Westenra hit me with a fragment of my own power. She ended up killing the both of you. Including Aravae in the process. I am the only reason why you are still here despite the horrific wounds on your body. I saved you from falling into the void, where you would simply cease to exist and return to the Force."

She turned as Zachariel reached across the table, clutching Aravae's soul in his hands. She watched as he spoke one last time.

"Indeed. She suffered a great amount under my captivity. All the while I drained her essence to create this world. As of now, she is merely just a ghost. No fragment of her body is left. What you both do not understand, is that she and I are apart of the same person. A fragment of myself if you will. Whereas I, am what made the "Queen Mother" as you so call me. Evil and Wicked. She embodies all that makes me Benevolent and Just."

She infront of the Table again. Kneeling in the cushion.

"When my sons and daughters chose the path of darkness. One of my sons, Theatus. A Force Wielder as powerful as I, shattered my being into multiple souls. Whence I had but one being, harboring the body standing before you. Became five. One in this body, four in others. Only about eight-hundred years ago. The Chosen One killed the three, and they returned to me in death, where I easily returned them to my current form. The fifth. Eluded me, until now. Aravae, is that fifth fragment. A reincarnation of all my virtuous aspects. This is why she appeared to "Angelic" when you met her on Catha--"

Zachariel interrupted her with a accusing tone alongside a gesture.

"Then I am to do so."

fc5dc4ca1bb2b3d7bc043a3ad9de6a88.jpg

The Queen Mother Stood, Reaching out with the force toward the Orb in Zachariel's hands. In a moment of concentration, the Orb seemed to crack. With a bright light emerging from the cracks, in his hands it would be warm. The feelings of calm and carefree washing over Zachariel as it suddenly broke and gave way. The purplish red energy streaking straight past Zachariel's Fingertips and then straight toward the Queen Mother. Impacting against her chest and quickly absorbing itself. The air grew hot, and then cooled rapidly. The figure concealed behind a new blinding white light. After subsiding. A being that stood almost twice the size of The Queen Mother stood before them. Clad in Golden Armor, that could of been considered a Variant of Power Armor, bedecking her form. This creature that stood before them was taller than any of the former Primaris, including the Lord of Iron who had been vanquished during the final assault. It, conflicted with itself.

Horned like a Demon, Yet with a face that seemed to be fair, and pale skinned. Almost snow white in coloration with no mark of battle, or scar upon its face. The hair was a Golden Blonde, with streaks of Black and Red. And the eyes where hetero-chromatic, with a Blue eye and a Blood Red eye, which were quickly obscured by a respective blue and red glow. The light and Dark. Extending from her back, a massive pair of Black Wings, in the form of an eagle. Similarly to Aravae. Whatever it was moved a hand, and it quite literally shrunk down in size. To about the same height as the Queen Mother. The being, spoke. Its voice calm and angelic, with a twinge of demonic interwoven in it. Perhaps they were gazing at the last remaining Celestial, or another of their kind.

"And so, I am made whole again... Alive once more. How it feels so... different."

She looked toward Zachariel and Westenra again. Locking eyes with them both.

"Returned at last. Dear Zachariel, and Dear Westenra. Unified again after all this time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom