Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public To parlay with Traitors

Pain enveloped the whole body, the pain of dying, of feeling her nervous system burned from inside out. The mountain going white...

And suddenly, the locations became dizzying yet again. Melissa knew not where she was, only that the Queen Mother was speaking to them. The burned soul of the Android scowled as the thing merged with Xzeench Xzeench tried to lull them into submission with speech about her supposed invincible God-Like strength.

Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood was the first to laugh. Melissa laughed afterward. Especially at the bit of wanting a peaceful universe.

"Monsters like you never want peace..." Melissa snarled. "Your peace is as false as your claims of godhood. I have tasted your power. You are a malignance. A function of insanity. How do we know anything you have said is true? But I know this...for all your monstrous crimes, you are no God. Because you are still trying to reason with us rather than destroy us. A real God would need no debate.

The Queen Mother than presented Aravae's soul, trapped in crystal. Before Melissa could do anything it cracked, and she sensed a tortured soul merge with their captor. Melissa, burned and torn apart physically and spiritually, knew she had no real plays left as the Queen droned on and on about her supposed benevolence now that she was unified.

"There is no Unity where torture and pain was involved..." Melissa said slowly. "All of this bloodshed is the result of your insane vanity. You don't have any solutions people want. And you are no better for having forcibly consumed the only part of you worth salvaging..."

Melissa got an idea suddenly.

"If there is one thing I believe, is that Good is ultimately stronger than evil. If even half the chit you say is true than whatever truly is good in you cannot abide the rest of you. Aravae, if you are in there...I beg you...resist...resist with all your might. You're good Aravae. I could tell the first time I met you. And I know that good person is stronger than the insanity and evil that has consumed you. You have to stop the Queen Mother Aravae. You're the only one who can. Me and Steelblood...we've gone as far as we can. You have to fight her. If she is part of you, than you 'can' reject that part. But I'm not bowing. I'll never obey such a filthy, repulsive killer as the Queen Mother, no matter her power. And if you really are as good as I think you are, Aravae...neither can you. You wanna feed this monster for eternity? Or do you want a say in good triumphing over evil no matter the odds. You can beat her, Aravae. RESIST!" Melissa called out desperately to whatever of Aravae's soul was left in the strange being that now stood before them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom