Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Honor the Jedi Order

Sochi, always had a niche for the meditative arts. She often traveled here to meditate and form a strengthen her connection to the force. This time she was here to meet with her master. She had been promoted to padawan some time ago, but was finally chosen by a master to further her training. She sat in her medtation stance upon a bench that was shadowed by a tree. She was curious of whom she might meet, she was a little anxious because she knew some jedi had been rather reckless in their training regimes. She was indeed lucky to even have been chose, and for that she was grateful. She wondered what her relationship with her master would be like, hopefully a good one. Though she needed to keep a professional relationship, thus was the Jedi Code.

Calm, and serene was her aura. If anyone where to approach she would most likely be aware. Hopefully it was her master.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]

Meditating had never been a strong suit of the former Sith. During his time in the darkness, it had been to calm, nothing was there to fuel him, and as a Jedi it simply ate up time that could be used elsewhere, helping people who needed his assistance.

Despite all that, he wasn't bothered by the fact he found @[member="Sochi Ru"] meditating, it had been the same state in which he'd found his first learner. One could say he'd grown accustomed to the site. He didn't say a word, she would sense him, and hopefully cease her meditation, they would need to get to know each other, as they'd be spending quite a lot of time together in years to come.

She had come to sense the presence of a strong force user approach. One not on the level as her own. This had to be her master. She opened her eyes and looked the man from his feet up. She instantly started to reflect on his appearance. He seemed to be one who was more... Rough around the edges. This was fine, but it seemed to be the opposite of her personality. Which she didn't take as trouble, there would only be much more to learn. She stood up, and had a professional smile on her face. She slightly bowed before him, her montrals aimed at the area right above his head. This was the another step along the path of her Jedi career.

"Greetings Master Jedi," she said professionally, with a calm, and soft tone of voice. "I'm assuming that your are here because I am your new Padawan?" She said followed by her same smile from earlier.

From behind the veil of his hood, the scarred face of the Jedi Knight smiled gentelly. She wasn't like him, not at all, which was good. This meant she wouldn't be the only one learning over the course of the training. "I am Marek S'hadar-Gunderson, what is your name?" He questioned, standing before her calmly, a single saber hanging at his side as he awaited her reply.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Her hands were interlocked, and she stood tall in front of him, so that he may see that she was professional enough to be his Padawan. Some might say that she payed to much attention to the Jedi Code, and its tenets, but this was the true definition of a Jedi to her. With him being opposite of her, it was likely that she would see a whole new side of the Code, and its tenets. In time they both would find out. She lowered her head slightly, "I am Sochi Ru, my Master. It is my pleasure." She said in her constant soft tone of voice. She had taken notice to his saber hanging from his belt, she also had one hanging from her. Which sat against her long, flowing skirt that covered her legs. "I promise you that I will not be much trouble, and I cannot wait till the studying under you will begin." She said smiling at him.

"Life starts now Sochi, please, tell me about yourself. Oh, and you can call me Marek." He said kindly, nodding toward his learner, he quickly took note that she wore more clothes than the last of her species in the order Marek had met. Perhaps Codi Zrgatt just had a thing for showing off. Slowly he pulled back the hood, scars from years of brutal combat and a single anguishing event were now shown to his learner. Hopefully they wouldn't bother @[member="Sochi Ru"] all that much. Scars were the past after all.

She lowered her head, "Forgive me, but I would prefer to call you master. It shows my respect for you." She responded. She didn't want to be rude, and she hoped she hadn't come off that way. "And to answer you, I've haven't much to tell, I've been with the Jedi order for as long as I can remember. I was apart of the Hawkbat clan as a initiate, and eventually I was promoted to Jedi Padawan, and now I am within your care." She said smiling. He took of his hood, and all of his scars were visible. She wasn't frightened or taken back by them. It showed his great duty to the order, at least she was assuming they were created in the name of the order. Nevertheless he had definitely a lot of experience, and more than eligible of teaching her.

"I wish my own story was as peaceful as yours Sochi." He sighed, placing a hand on the back of his neck as he prepared to enlighten her on his past. She'd need to know in order to trust him, at least that was how he felt. "I was born on Coruscant along with my twin, Cale Gunderson, another Knight in the order. A day after birth our insane birth mother threw us into the streets, he was found by missionaries from Naboo, I by a twi'lek prostitute. Despite her abusive suitors she remained kind to me, she truly was my mother. When I was five, I saw her murdered, by a Jedi, after which a Sith took me in and offered me a chance at revenge. Years later I learned that the Jedi I saw, was in fact my Sith master, enraged I killed him of course, but I was to far gone to turn back then. I would train under two other masters, one if which is currently the Emperor. During my time there I was injured and placed in a horrible suit of life support armor, known as Sith Stalker armor, but after I found my clone, something light was born inside me, I took him as my brother, and eventually, with the help of Cale nod Joshua DragonsFlame, I was redeemed, and partially healed." He explained, sighing and taking in a deep breath after finishing the lengthy explanation, now he would await the reply of Sochi.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

His story was a impressive one, it was one that had many lessons to be learned. It took her by surprise, that she would detest, but she wasn't expecting him to have any kind of run ins with the actual sith as he had described. His story also explained some of the background behind his scars, she felt such sympathy for her master. She was indeed happy to see him in front of her, redeemed, and following the ways of the Jedi. She could tell he had finally found peace. Nevertheless all the thoughts running through her head, she tried her best to not show. She needed to remain professional. "That's a interesting story Master, that was quite a lot you went through, and such proves your power, seeing as how you overcame all of that. I'm sure your gonna have quite a lot to teach me." She said softly and smiling before him.

"Thank you Sochi, your understanding speaks volumes. Now tell me, before we begin your training, what would you like to do? We are going to be with each other for quite a time, so I believe it best to start on a high note. Any activity is valid, just say the words." He offered, standing before her and awaiting her response. He figured it was a good idea to let her choose, as he'd be doing quite a lot of decision making in the time to come.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

She could only smile, as her Master thanked her. He asked her what she would like to do, she wasn't sure if he spoke of in terms of training, or just in activity. Her face showed her pondering his words. "Hmm well if your speaking in terms of training, I could really go for practice in the three lightsaber forms I do know, I'm hoping to in the future to be proficient in the majority. But forgive me if I misunderstood Master." She was all about learning anything she can, though her future path wasn't one of specializing in combat, she didn't wanna be a burden to anyone. Her lightsaber prowess would be just as known as her talents within the force, and in diplomacy. Hopefully they would participate in many mission involving diplomacy, so that she could get her feet wet.

"I meant for fun, we begin your training tomorrow, so I figured it beat we do something you enjoy to start things off." Marek replied, almost cursing himself for the unmistakeable Cale-ness in that statement. Over-optimistic turd was getting into his head finally. Was bound to happen eventually he supposed. Silently, he awaited the response of @[member="Sochi Ru"].

It was just like Sochi to assume that her master meant training. She was all study, never stepping out the boundaries of being a scholar. Constantly trying to learn something or further hone her abilities. She hadn't really ever considered having fun. As she sat their in her professional demeanor. She thought about what would be fun to her, hmm. It was probably obvious that she was trying to come up with something. She felt a little embarrassed as she was probably thinking this for quite some time now. She looked back at Marek, with a weird expression on her face. What she found fun wasn't, really fun to anyone else. "I'm so sorry, master but, I don't think anything I can think of will.. Honestly be considered fun, at least to you." She said softly.

"This isn't about my interpretation of it Sochi, this is about what you wish to do." Marek replied with a smirk. The Knight looked at the red-skinned padawan with a bit of a smile. She was dedicated to her path, she hadn't said it but he could tell she was meant to be a consular, there was no mistaking it. She'd balance out his tank-like approach to things with her own, reason based approach. This of course, was a good thing.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Hmm it would seem she had just been taught her first lesson underneath him. His smirk had made her smile as he was right after all. She had really wanted to visit the halls of healing and to actually catch a glimpse of the legendary healing crystals of fire, that was something she considered fun. Though still in the back of her head she was thinking maybe this was something her master wouldn't quite enjoy, either way she was still learning about something. She couldn't help it when she was trying to apply the Jedi code of conduct, she had her head in some type of book, or she was in the combat center observing, or participating. "We'll master I would really like to visit the halls of healing, and see if I can actually get a glimpse of the legendary healing crystals of fire." She said with her eyes slightly wide, and in her always soft tone of voice.

He nodded and motioned for @[member="Sochi Ru"] to lead the way. She wanted to be a healer? They truly were opposites. She healed, he killed. The writer of Marek had written more, but the internet was retorted and erased it all but a small portion, so instead of re-typing the entire thing, he decided to abbreviate. Silently he followed Sochi as she hopefully lead him to the hall of healing.

She smiled, and bowed before walking slowly past him, leading the way to the Halls of Healing. It would seem that he was interested after all. She wondered how they would balance one another out. She hadn't known him long, but still she was sure he was the rough type. After all he was once a sith, and he probably enjoyed jumping into the fray of situations, handling them with his lightsaber. That after all wasn't Sochi for one second. She was more quiet, reflective, preferring to spar with her words, but of course she didn't let that take away from her combat prowess. She probably wasn't the best sword fighter in the order, but she was no weakling. Perhaps in time once her skills reached their peak, one could actually say she might be one of the best duelist in the order. Nevertheless that's only for time to tell. She continued to walk, towards the healing corridor of the temple, looking back only slightly to see if her master was closely behind,
She just couldn't wait to get down to the actual lessons, and learn as much as she could from him. He had already displayed his wisdom.

As they neared the hall, he stayed close to @[member="Sochi Ru"]. As previously stated, this wasn't his forte, he'd never been to the hall of healing unless he was sedated, because injuries and getting Sith Armor grafted into his flesh removed. Silly stuff. While Sochi had the potential to one day be ones of the finer duelists in the order, Marek already was to a degree, at least with reverse grip fighting. That was his field, and he was unmatched in it.

Once they were there, she came to a stop and looked around, she had once been here before while she was sparring with her good friend Rasu, at that time she wasn't so much concerned with talking to the healers there and actually laying her eyes on the Healing crystals of Fire. Though once talking to her after her recovery, Ru was certain that she had laid an eye on it, while it was in use. Maybe she was seeing things, or maybe she actually did see it. Though today she was was determined to see if, only if it was available, she did happen to know the history behind it. It was considered one of the Orders most valuable possessions. She walked up to one of the healers there that she had caught while she was passing by. After what seemed to be minutes and minutes of conversation. She was finally granted access, only because she was within the company of her master. She was only to watch from a distance, while the item was in the possession of the healer she conversed with, and that was enough for her. She motioned for her master to come along, while they followed the Master healer.

Rasu Gan, was also Marek's padwan suprisingly, he'd been asked to take on two, and as luck would have it, those two were apparently friends. He followed closely after @[member="Sochi Ru"] as the master healer lead them through the halls. He didn't like all the trouble they'd had to go through to do this, but for her sake he endured. Sochi seemed firm and set on her path with the Jedi, but he couldn't help but wonder how devoted she was to the code. Many Jedi often found love in their lives, but others remained true to the old order's ways and abstained from such practices. He couldn't quite guess what side of that line she was on, but that was a question for later he supposed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom