Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Hell With The One Sith (Absolutely Open)

"Coming in sir, Coruscant is in sight." Romeo sighed as the officer called out to him. The King's Crown was slowly coming up on the planet, with three Akuma's behind him. The men, and women with him all knew what was about to happen. They all agreed on this, they all knew, there was no return,​
Romeo had sent Revan's saber to Razer, sent his armor to the young Vahla, and after Romeo's death, all his money would be sent to Razer's bank account. The Ryuk was on it's way to Razer, and anything else Romeo owned was sent to him. He was more then Romeo could ever amount to, he had seen it, though what he had seen would not be revealed here.​
Toligon was on the Ryuk, to inform Razer of what Romeo was about to do. As he stood, the Ryuk was in hyperspace, probably preparing to stop for a refuel, and then go on again. [member="Salvor Arnex"] was sent a message, though what the message said was also not to be revealed here. There was a few messages left out there, for whoever Romeo would think of that deserved one.​
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] would have disagreed with this, but that was okay, Razer would be back, and when he would come back, he would know what Romeo had laid at his feet, and what he was to do.​
"Sir, in one our, we will be in it's orbit." The officer spoke. "Ready the weapons, transfer all energy to our weapons...kark the shields. Have the Akumas prepare firing as soon as possible...this is it.." Romeo had left [member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"] his lightsaber he had let her use before hand, the Shadow Luster, left her his yatch, and so much more. Romeo was left his will to sit at home, ready for someone to notice him, the Crown, and three Akumas were missing. Behind him, the Drakon's waited in the hangar.​
Romeo knew all about what had been going on, Razer was with the Red Ravens, starting a new life as a Crime Lord, [member="Cryax Bane"] was to thank for that.​
[member="Graxin Rade"] was no longer with the Ession Reformation, at least they were no threat anymore, to which Romeo chuckled. "Felix told them it would never work..now the Republic falls as ol' Rade returns to try, and save them...idiot.." Romeo turned to look at the viewpoint, people had vanished just randomly, he wondered if [member="Silara"] had been taken too, or if [member="Darth Isolda"] would be there on the planet to see the Crown fall upon her head, and be crushed by it's weight. He had only two things on his person besides what he wore, a red lightsaber that mimicked Luster, the original, and a button. The hangar of the King's Crown held a few proton torpedoes, and so many seismic charges, it was a flying death trap.​
Romeo knew this wouldn't be the best idea, knew he wasnt coming back, and that was okay. The darkness inside him gave him strength to carry a devastating blow to the One Sith, and an end to his life.​

Snapping and spitting, the amphistaff passed perilously close to Khallesh's face. On the edge of balance, as she often was, she slipped under the strike and closed on her opponent. The larger, but slower Commander pulled his elbow in tight to his side to try and absorb some of the coming blow.

It didn't help him, as he tried to turn back to face her, she carried on past him. Her claw slid out from her forearm and as she passed him a single backhand cut through the back of his ankle.

Commander Vaal Therss stumbled forwards, before going to one knee. He held up his hands in surrender, acknowledging her superiority.

Khallesh stood there, chest rising and falling rapidly. Her Skerr Kyrric coated in the blood of her enemies, and not a small amount of her own. Yuuzhan Vong officers from the one Sith had gathered on coruscant to reshuffle in the way of the event. They did this in the only way they knew, trials of ability. Personal combat was always on the agenda.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Khallesh"]

Taeli had been gathering more of the One Sith fleet to deploy into the massive campaign that was under way when the proximity alert for the system began going off. She only had been able to gather up two more of her Avarice-class Bulk Cruisers and three Rhak-Skuri Interdictors.

"Oh what the now?" she sighed, bringing up a holo-display.

"Three Akuma-class Light Star Destroyers and . . . is that the King's Crown?" her commanding officer said perplexed.

"What the feth is that idiot thinking?" someone else called out.

Taeli wanted to agree with that person, because even at half-strength, Coruscant was still probably one of the most fortified worlds that the Sith controlled. Sin had to have fully lost it if he though his personal ship and three of those orbital bombarders could actually get past the remaining One Sith defenses. Well . . . if he wanted to die so badly . . .

"Have the all fighters and bombers launch, order all orbital batteries to open fire, I want those four ships destroyed," she said, sitting down in her command chair. "Commander, have us deploy in a position where he has to go through us to get in any position to bombard the surface."

Then again . . . if he did so, the Sith could just use it as more PR, but something told her DO NOT let him through to the planet behind her.

"All batteries and missiles . . . open fire, aim for structural weaknesses such as hanger bays," she ordered and turbolaser fire began lancing out, along with concussion missiles towards the small SD flotilla.

@Khallesh
[member="Darth Arcanix"]
Romeo watched as the planet came closer, and closer. "Prepare Darth Geddon's transponder codes, they'll see he is returning home, or some crap, I dont care.." He turned to look at his men, "Alright when we come close enough in orbit, begin firing..." Romeo began to walk off the bridge, and to the escape pods. "Time to get a distraction..This is Lord Sin of the One Sith, I am returning home after a expedition of Silver Jedi territory, I request you seize fire, repeat, seize fire.." He spoke into his comlink, deepening his voice. He doubted anyone knew what his father sounded like, and now that he was older, he probably sounded alot like his father.​
Now they were coming up on the planet, the Crown was almost in orbit, and Romeo was still on his way to a escape pod. Why? He was about to jettison himself out of the Crown and at the biggest building he could find.​
It would take a little for him to get there, and all he was bringing was his red saber, a button, and the clothes on his back. "YOLO." He whispered to himself, and chuckled. Fire was beginning to blast away at the hull. It rocked the ship, and blasted the hull away in some parts.​

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Isolate that comm signal, I have some words for our friend here," Taeli said, a personal headset being handed to her. All the while, the two Avarices continued to churn fire and missiles at the flotilla, while several squadrons worth of fighters and bombers were now streaking towards enemy ships, ready to kill them.

"The Shadow King, we meet again," she said nonchalantly. "I hope you realize this was extremely foolhardy, your ships won't have any chance to get in orbit and bring their weapons to bear before my flotilla wipes them out, and you with them. Heave to and surrender, and your life will be spared . . . if not, I'll make sure your death comes today one or another, even if you are a play toy for Lady Vitium."

She watched as more fire was poured at the enemy ships, and her fighter craft began lining up torpedo runs. They weren't using their shields . . . what the feth was he thinking on this suicide run.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Romeo couldn't help but chuckle to himself out loud into the com. "Arcanix? Darling, so glad to hear from you? Tell me, how goes being a Sith Lord?" He was finally at the escape pod. "Sir, we're not going to make it." His officer spoke over the intercom. "Excuse me for one second love." He opened his com channel. "Well...do you know what happens when you crash a Star Destroyer loaded with bombs into a small fleet? Find out for me...I'll watch from the ground." Romeo stepped into his pod, and returned to his Sith Lord admirer. "[member="Silara"] is all attention, a show, there is no true power there but fear of losing what she has, which is very little. I'll see you ground side..maybe.." He finished his sentence, and closed the hatch. Pressing a few buttons, the pod shot out the Crown, and rocketed towards Coruscant.​
While this was happening, the Crown was going full force at the Sith fleet, with the Akumas take pop shots at the planet with their weapons, one exploding after the other, but still making a few shots off before they did. That was a lot of fire power to not have at least made a hit, or two on the planet. They were after all, the best orbital striking star destroyers out there.
Romeo wondered how the Sith fleet would fair against the massive explosion about to come to their face.​

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Oh are you offering to dance?" she asked, keeping an eye of the approaching ship that he had said was loaded with bombs. Well then, that required a different method of dealing with it. The Akumas had gotten a few shots off, but nothing that couldn't be repaired thankfully, but she was going to deal with this pest once and for all it seemed.

"Have two of the Rhak-Skuris move into an intercept course and all hands abandon except for a few droids to pilot them," she ordered, getting up to head for the shuttle bay.

"My lady?" her commander asked, slightly confused by the order.

"He intends to ram our forces and blow them, we will simply have his ship rammed before then," she said. "See to it none of our men on board those two ships die . . . I have a pest to deal with."

Moving off to her personal shuttle, she got in and started making her to the planet to deal with the Shadow King. All the while, the two Rhak-Skuri ships accelerated to meet the King's Crown head on and a bit away from the main Sith forces. It would be a fire ball to remember, she thought, as she piloted her craft to the surface, and she made sure to grab both her primary lightsaber and her shoto, slipping the smaller blade into the holster on the back of her belt.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Whenever she had a spot of free time — and that wasn't often these days, what with all the conquest going on — the Sith liked to return to Coruscant. It was pleasantly urban, which suited her tastes, and was possessed of enough seedy joints to satisfy her need for a more… illegal sort of relaxation.

Before joining the order, Vrag had been quite fond of gambling and all its forms, and recently her passion for the game had flared again. Still, the woman was nothing if not prepared, and even when heading into the shady underground of Coruscant — or perhaps because of it — she went in wearing her trademark armor and a few backup weapons. You could never be too sure when it came to these things.

When the order for mobilization came, the Knight was sprawled across a chair in some crappy dive down in the darkness, taking her opponents for all they had. She would've cleaned them out, too, if her comlink hadn't crackled at the most inopportune time, letting her know that someone was stupid enough to attack the crown jewel of the Sith territories.

The Republic had apparently started a trend when they'd attempted to take Prakith, and now someone else was following in their absurd footsteps. Not only that, they had come woefully under-equipped for that sort of assault, if the reports were to be believed. What a joke.

Vrag hopped on her speeder and consulted the screen on her wrist before heading off, barking orders of her own into her mouthpiece as she breezed towards the projected landing zone of the pod that had just entered the atmosphere. The massive defense system of the planet-city kept tracking the vessel as it neared the upper levels of Coruscant, continually amending her course as it tried to pin-point the target location. Wherever the pod crashed, Vrag would be there, armor, lightsaber, and all.

[member="Darth Arcanix"] | [member="Khallesh"] | [member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Darth Arcanix"]
[member="Vrag"]

"Ah the good ol' ram and take. Though.. It doesn't seem like they're going to take anything." A voice and a presence would form itself upon Arcanix's ship. The red man would step out, rolling his shoulders ever so slightly. "The Shadow King correct? I believe he is good friends with one Alexander. If you don't mind, I'd like to.. Send her a message." The blue eyes of the man focused ahead. Upon his waist as ever was his own to lightsabers, but other than his armor and his prosthetic, there was nothing else on him.

Having watched the show from afar, he couldn't help but want to join in on what ever fun was going to go on next. He had rushed from his room to get here upon the ship, and only had the time to grab his sabers. A shame, that he wouldn't be able to use his other cool toys, but this would be enough. He would certainly have his fun today.

"A new trial emerges!" a voice boomed across the hall where Yuuzhan-Vong officers still clashed and vied for position. Even though, with so many critical warriors lost, they had insisted on non-fatal combat there had been many deaths and blood was still being washed away in many places.

"An enemy threatens Yun-Amon whilst our forces pacify Republic worlds. Prove yourself worthy and put the infiltrators down!"

~

Khallesh clambered upon her Nuhlrokka mount. The creature shifted under her, and a waft of hot hair signaled that the creature was working itself up for battle.

A member of the servant caste passed her her spare amphistaff for throwing, keeping her head bowed. Khallesh dug her heels into the flanks of her mount. The four wings buzzed into action, and then with a great push of its legs, they were airborne. The Subcommander consulted her blaze bug as they flew, waiting for instructions on where to land.

@Khallesh​
[member="Darth Ferus"]​
[member="Vrag"]​
[member="Darth Arcanix"]​
Romeo continued to hurled down to the planet, watching the Crown rush towards the Sith fleet, he could careless about those people, he could careless about a lot of things at the moment. It didnt matter if it crashed into the fleet, the debris would sky rocket to the planet, something would fall, and cause damage, there was a LOT of bombs on the Crown, and that was why Romeo got off as soon as possible.
The shockwave would reach them all.​
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything was blinded with the massive white explosion from the Crown.​
Romeo closed his eyes tight, and then felt the pod shake, and then slam into something. The sound of metal rubbing against metal filled the pod, then something came with a erupt stop, and a bang.​
Romeo opened his eyes, and activated his saber, the red blade was then swooshed around, cutting the pod open. When he stepped out, and turned off the weapon. Blood trickled down his forehead. "Oh well.."​

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Vrag"] @Khallesh

Taeli had followed the Shadow King's pod down to the surface and was landing her ship when Ferus made himself known to her. Sneaky boy that he was.

"Oh, we'll be sending a message here, my friend," she replied, checking her lightsaber carefully as she lowered the ramp to her shuttle. "The message is don't try such things against the Sith, and as for Alexandra . . . you could say we have the beginnings of a long term plan here to . . . deal with her."

Stepping off her shuttle, her red blade ignited from her hand guarded saber and she began moving to where the Shadow King was emerging from his escape pod. Above them, the debris from the exploding King's Crown began to fall, but not as much as Romeo probably hoped for would reach the surface. She might have lost two interdictors but sacrifices had to be made and the crews had abandoned ship so now the only ones who would die . . . were civilians that would only feed the PR machine of the Sith.

"Romeo, oh where for arth thou Romeo," she stated, falling into a fighting stance. "This was idiotic to the extreme, none of us can use the Force well right now and you decide to attack Coruscant by yourself? You must have a death wish we will happily help you with."

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Alric was no fleet commander.

He was no great Admiral, no powerful Commander or General, hell, he'd done about six months of conscription military service on Empress Teta and that was it. Yet when the Shadow King, as he so amusingly called himself Alric found himself aboard the bridge of the Aarshlût-Class Command Ship, patiently watching the viewscreen as an odd looking fleet rampaged towards Coruscants Defense Forces.

His eyebrow raised slightly as he watched the command Ship Hurtle towards the Coruscant forces. He didn't want to say anything, but for a moment it seemed that the tactical decision made absolutely no sense. He turned towards the temporary Commander of the Aarshlût, facing him with a look of confusion.

“Jason.” The man was an Admiral for Titans corporate Navy, an excellent commander formerly of the old Sith Empire. His name was Jason Kolyat. “Jason, forgive me for doing your job for you, but what they're doing seems none too intelligent.”

“No. No it isn't.”

Jason responded to Alric as a bright white flash appeared and the ship exploded. Alric blinked for a few moments. The ship had been completely destroyed, but most of the Siths planetary Defense forces still remained perfectly intact. The shipyards far off were fine, and most of the damage was superficial, save for the two cruisers that were likely completely gone. Alric waited for a moment, his mouth agape. He stared for a few moments, then turned to Jason.

“So...Was there any point to that you think?” Alric asked the more learned man.

The Commander of the ship turned for a few seconds, then read out from a viewscreen how much had been wasted by the shadow Empire.

“Nope.”

Alric nodded. He thought so. Coruscant would of course be completely unharmed by falling debris or anything of the sort. The planet after all was invaded not once, but twice, and had substantial planetary shielding as well as air defenses that would prevent that sort of thing. All in all, seemingly nothing had been accomplished. For a moment Alric let out a whistle.

“Send the grutchin to clear the debris, ready for another attack.”

Jason Kolyat, always thinking ahead. Alric wouldn't have thought of using Grutchin to clear the debris and finish any remnants of the Shadow Empire fleet. That was really quite clever.

Alric briefly wondered if [member="Silara"] was awake yet, the two of them had spent the night aboard the aboard the Aarshlût, celebrating gifts and enjoying one anothers company. She had been understandably tired afterward, and had been sleeping ever since. Briefly he looked at his chrono, his eyes bulged for a second, then he muttered under his breath "Thing must be broken."

He shook his head slightly, then looked at the viewscreen. Shame really, she would have been amused by this.

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

Romeo laughed as he looked around his surroundings. They were on the higher parts of a building, a much higher spot as he could feel the wind being pulled out from the room, well a officer with cubicles. People were screaming, and running, he turned to look at his pod. Blood was everywhere. "Oh, I ran someone over." He then heard his name.​
She was nearby?​
"Oh, I know, trust me, I know." He called out. He then looked around, "i'm not here just for the Sith, I am here to make sure my father dies before I do, what better time to kill a Sith Lord then when he cant use the force? Which reminds me..." He continued to call out. "Ever watched someone jump out of a building?" He walked over to his crash in the wall of the skyscraper. "Cause I havent, but Im about to try it..I think.." He called out again.​
Easing himself down, he watched his grip on the edge of the crash site. With much effort he pulled out his saber with one hand, holding himself up with the other, and placed the blade against the glass, and it shattered with the ignited blade touched it, and the slung himself into the level below him, landing on his feet. "I lied, Im not about to do that!" He called out, and then started to cut a circle to the floor, and fell through the next level. "OOF!" he said as he landed into a roll, his saber turned off in mid fall.
"How high are we?"​

"I do like messages.." Krest's only responce to [member="Darth Arcanix"] before letting her go off a head. What an interesting perdiciment. The force was all sorts of waky, and here he was, stirring up trouble. [member="Romeo Sin"] 's leap out however wouldn't be ignored, nor would his chit chat about leaping out. He would find himself face to face with the red man after Sin had gotten to his feet. With himself not being injured and very good at the sport of parcore, Krest was able to get down within a few moments.

Without a word his saber would come down for the man midroll, a frown on his face. People talked to much.

[member="Darth Arcanix"] | [member="Romeo Sin"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]

Perhaps Ferus could resist exchanging dialogue with the Shadow whelp, but Adekos was feeling far more indulgent today.

"High enough that falling from here would result in your quick, painless death."

Darth Adekos marched forward towards the two engaged combatants, an electrum-coated and curved lightsaber held in one hand. Behind him stood a duo of TA4 Ultra Battle Droids, each equipped with an electrostaff. With a satisfying snap-hiss, the crimson blade ignited in his hand. He had seen the escape pod launch. He had charted its course. He had miscalculated and assumed he would land on this floor, but here he was now, just having cut a hole through the ceiling of an office building. Adekos disliked wasteful people, particularly those who wasted capital ships and thousands of naval personnel. He also disliked impudent brats.

So how could he resist coming here?

"Which is much more than I'm willing to offer you." The Umbaran raised his blade, more than willing to make the first move. "Unless, of course, you surrender."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Sighing and jumping down the hole Romeo made, she rolled and came up gracefully to see [member="Darth Ferus"] and [member="Darth Adekos"] already confronting him. The idiot really didn't plan such things through it seemed, but she would be glad to deal with the annoyance to both the Sith and her.

"So, Romeo, what shall you do now with not one, not two, but three Sith Lords all here and wanting nothing more than an excuse to kill you. Oh wait, two of us already have a personal reason to want you dead, and I'm sure Adekos could find a sufficient reason as well."

Moving forward slowly, her purple eyes glowing with the light from the red saber in her hand, she suddenly rushed forward to strike at Romeo, parallel to the attack of Ferus so he would have to move his saber along two planes to avoid both attacks.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Another turn, and then she no longer needed her holo-display to follow the trajectory of the pod; it came into view in the open sky of Coruscant, burning through the atmosphere and towards one of the taller skyscrapers in the vicinity. It was going to be one rough landing, that was for sure. Vrag edged her speeder upwards and headed full-speed towards the looming building, mentally preparing a preliminary strategy to deal with whoever was in that pod.

She was moments away from reaching the gaping hole in the side of the tower when something exploded in the edge of her vision. The Knight had no time be distracted, and instead went for a dive with her speeder, following the fleeing culprit into the bowels of the building. With a jump, the woman let the speeder skid across the floor for a couple meters, its progress stopped by the furniture scattered about. Not that she really cared about the machine anyway; Vrag was far to busy joining in on the fun to pay attention to anything else but the dark figure in the middle of the room.

The hilt of her lightsaber lay firm in her grasp as she approached the man from the opposite direction as [member="Darth Adekos"], but the blade was still silent for now. She would rely upon the distraction provided by his speech to enter the wide measure, and then she would cut down [member="Romeo Sin"] without a shred of mercy.

Or you know, at least his knee tendons. Kneeling and begging was one of her favorite sights, after all.

[member="Darth Arcanix"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Darth Arcanix"]
[member="Darth Adekos"]
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Vrag"]

Romeo chuckled as he looked around him, surrounded. "Oh, nooo noo noo. I didnt come here without a plan....that isnt a thing..." He took a step back, and suddenly fell through the floor, and then the next, and the next. Finally he slammed into the floor, and made another OOPH sound. "By the force Deth, what is wrong with you...I knew you hated me, and father but why so many floors?" He looked up at his red headed Sith uncle who wanted Romeo to succeed in the death of his brother, as much as Romeo wanted to see Crucix's head fall off. "MOVE SIN!" He picked Romeo up, and pushed him towards the stairway.​
"I'll hold em off! Make sure Crucix tells you his secret!" He called out as Romeo ran towards the stairwell with a limp. Secret? Suddenly all the cubicles came flying down the stair well, "KARRRRRKKKKKKK!"​
Romeo had to start running like maniac, pain surging up his leg as he did so. "Crap, crap, crap, crap!" Deth had mean to send the cubicles to block the entryway, but the force was causing things to not go right, and now they were just falling down with Romeo running ahead of them.
Still in the back, Deth had his saber ready, the crimson blade hummed with hunger. "Alright, so my nephew has a mission, and no one can kill him till he's done....Im making sure of that...who's first?" He called up to the Sith three stories up. He had followed Romeo's plan to watch for a falling star to come down to Coruscant. Romeo told him he was ready to kill Crucix, and wanted his help. Romeo had to spend a lot of money to get Deth on his side, and even with that, Deth had still told the Sith Lord, Romeo was coming.​
Back to the stairs, Romeo sent a quick push of the force to try and stop the cubicles, but this turned into a pull, and Romeo found himself falling with the cubicles, bashing against them, and tumbling over them.​

And his saber would bite only air. With a slow blink, the red man would watch [member="Romeo Sin"] leap backwards. ".. Kark it." Without any sort of hesitation, the man leapt down after Romeo, always making sure the man was kept in sight, even as they fell. His landing would be much more.. Gracefull than Romeo's own, simply because of the robotic limbs he had. They helped cushion the landing, so to speak. On his feet, he would find himself looking not only at Romeo, but another red head. A sigh would escape his lips as he charged in, blue saber at the ready.

With the man's gaze upwards and Krest himself literally hiding in the Force through art of the small, he would rip his blade for Deth's, or at least that's what Ferus assumed was the name, chest. Really, what was it with people talking in the midst of battle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom