Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

to Force or not to Force?

i have notice that the majority of characters on here are force users. my question is,
is it better to PR as a Force usser or as a Non-Force user?
and why?

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Kal Voss said:
i have notice that the majority of characters on here are force users. my question is,
is it better to PR as a Force usser or as a Non-Force user?
and why?
It depends on the character to be honest. Valik, in truth, could exist without the Force and largely remain the same character, as the Force for him is mainly an avenue to use Sith Alchemy. Unless all you're searching for is power then you don't really need the Force to react as a character, and to be honest it makes things interesting. Forces you to constantly be on your wits about things(And I'll say I'm very bad at this myself, but it's a lot of fun).

Force Powers are fun though! You can always choke someone with your hands, but that's so last century. Why not just do it standing five feet away and not even touching the person? It works out great if you're a germaphobe..... :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Depends.

Force Users manipulate the fabric of reality. Everyone else doesn't.

You decide which one you enjoy more. Lol. :D

Depends on your concept. Vorhi is a force-wielding archaeologist. Olidiv, is a four-armed sword-wielding slicer fro hire with no force powers. Mr. Ash is a robot, which comes with it's list of weird bonuses, but no force. Basically, it's usually better to think of the idea for the character, then deal with the powers to fill in the blanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom