Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

to find a jedi

stardust walked the street of the big city she looked around at the city then to tge jedi temple several times she thought about going to git help on how to control the force due to she was a force sensitive turning onto a path stardust started up toward the temple

The city was massive and more beautiful,than Rat could have ever imagined. And the inhabitants of this planet reflected that beauty in the forms of brightly color clothing and a sunny demeanor. Rat had came to this planet to study up on this galactic history, and had spend much of the day in a library. So much had happened in the galaxy, from the Zero hour terrorist attack, to the rise of an ancient artificial intelligence . That Rat was impress that anybody was able to keep track of it all. After having his fill of reading up on the galactic history, Rat decided to visit the Jedi temple here on Corruscant. He had overheard a group of tourists taking about seeing the Jedi temple here on Corruscant and wanted to see if it was as splendid as the people had described it to be.

To say the less the temple was magnanimous, with it's giant marble statutes and it's beautiful architecture. Rat was so much in awe at the sight before him that he stoped paying attention to those around him and ended into bumping into a Twi'lek. "Ouch! "Rat said, as he feld to the ground while rubbing his head. "Sorry about that. "Rat apologize to the woman.

@[member="stardust"]

stardust looked downat @[member="Rat Six"] sonething about him felt familar he looked like someone she knew then it hit her rat"rat is that you"stardust asked she couldnt help but grin could it be her friend she hadnt seen in awhile

Rat looked up at the twi'lek with a surprise expression on his face, when she spoke out his name. 'How did she know my name .'Rat thought to himself, as his small vibrant eyes, quicky change into that of a cold icy stare. The kinda stare you would have expected to see from a harden killer or a veteran solider, not from a six year old child. His face quickly harden to stone , as he slowly started to move his right toward his hidden blaster pistol strapped behind his back. Rat couldn't be sure who this woman was, and why she knew him, but he was 'not' going to take the chance that she was a slaver or a bounty hunter. Who might of caught wind of his escape from slavery. That was when he paused for a moment and really got a better look at the woman , and a small smile creased it's way across his face. Shattering his stone exterior, and allowing his eyes to be filled back up with youth and innocence once more . Rat knew her, they had met before today, at a place that seemed so far far away from here. Her name was Stardust, and she was a bounty hunter or mercenary or something along those lines . Rat couldn't exactly remember what her occupation was, but she wasn't a slaver. Nor would she ever work with one. Rat let out a mental sigh, as he quickly rose to his feet . All the while, dusting some dirt off his black cloak. "What are you doing here Star, I thought you was with Jerrick motley crew of mercenaries? Or was it pirates? "Rat asked Stardust.

"To know more about using the force or becoming a Jedi ? "Rat asked while, raising an eyebrow at Stardust. Rat totally forgot she was force sensitive, hell so was he but he just didn't have any time to really address it though . He had only been free for a few weeks now, and learning how to use the force was the last thing on his mind. He stil wanted to learn and do things, things like eating a tatione grilled lizard or see the massive forest of Kysheek. Or is it Kashyyk, he could never get that planet name right.

Rat looked at the ground for a brief moment and than back at the temple."It would be pretty cool to toss someone arse into the air like a game of yahtize , and I have no doubt in my mind you will make a fine jedi one day ." He than paused for a moment as he looked at the massive Jedi temple and back at Stardust." But come on, do you really want to be one of those sanctimonious monks? Their life just seem so...dull."

to learn about the force"stardust giggled"heh cant say i wouldnt learn then leave i mean come on me living a calm life seems boring i gotta have some type of action"stardust grinned still looking at the temple"ive thought about joining the sith but then jedi would be trying to kill me and vice versa"stardust smiled"

(OOC: @[member="JerrickShado"], Its good to see you too Jerrick, surprise bushy beard not here. You know who I'm talking about. Cool guy, always grumpy and had a huge beard. Got into a fight with him. Good Times...good times. )

Rat nodded his head ,agreeing with Stardust statement." Yeah, they can never seem to get along. Maybe it's something in their food or water, that cause them to act so....violently toward each. "Rat quietly smirked to himself. "Perhaps if we could change their water supply or cook their meals, they might stop fighting each other. And start, I don't know doing ballet or synchronize swimming with each other." He than let out a soft chuckle,before saying ." Imagine the whole Sith army in pink tutus, jumping and spinning around on stage. While dancing to a Justin Beiber soundtrack. While the Jedi swim in a pool, kicking their feet into the air. While Swimming circles around the grandmaster. " Rat than burst into laughter.

Rat laughed even harder when Stardust stated her joke. It was good that Rat could still enjoy the little things in life telling jokes, or spending time with friends. Especially after everything he had been through, from losing his freedom for twenty years , to killing his best friend and being trapped in a six year old body. "All this talk about tutus and swimming pools got me wanting to buy a bathing suit. "Rat than reached out to grab Stardust's arm and gently pulled at it , similar to how a small child would if they was trying to drag or show their parents something they think is important . "Come on Star, how bout you buy me a bathing suit and teach me how to swim. "His voice was filled with gleeful innocent of a child. He than pulled on her arm even harder now. "It be more fun than-" Rat than pause for a moment , before turning his head to face the Jedi temple. Caught in the moment Rat almost forgot that Stardust had came to Corruscant to become a Jedi or at learn the ways of the force. Rat than let go of her arm and slightly frown to himself for a brief moment, before turning around to face Stardust."Do you really have to go join the temple now? Can't we just play around for a bit longer?" Rat asked Stardust, his voice had a hint of sadness. Rat knew once Stardust go inside the Jedi temple and start her Jedi training. He would not be able to see her for a few months if not years, he understood why she wanted to go but it didn't make things easier on him. "Please. "Rat added.

"Yay! " Rat said as he raised his hands into the air, when Stardust picked him up. "I'm going to get a swim suit with ships and stars on it. And it's going to be able to fly into spac-" That was Rat when paused to himself , and saw something fat better than star covered swim trunks. And that was an ice cream stand. Rat pointed at the ice cream stand and said . "Look ice cream!" Rat said with the boyish appeal of a young child. "Can we get some ice cream ,pretty please?" Rat asked as he bounced up down in Stardust arms, barley able to control his excitement.

"I want a vanilla and strawberry ice cream on a chocolate cone, smothered in hot chocolate fudge with sprinkles on it. "Rat said as he pointed at the sign that had what he asked for

Rat took two licks of his ice cream, before his ice cream felled off it's cone and landed into the ground . Rat looked down at the ground with a look of disbelief and shock ."Oh." Rat pout out, as a small frown made it's way across his face. "My ice cream felled. " Rat continued to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom