Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion To Bring to Heel | SO Dominion of Aing-Tii

Aing-Tii world
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Ship: Link
Weapons:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Darth Vyle Darth Vyle

In his embrace, Valery's body relaxed and she gained control over her emotions again. She knew that he'd always put his family above himself, so the answer that followed was not surprising. What he added about always coming back, though, helped whatever tension lingered fade away. "I know," she then said softly, as she pulled back and looked up into his eyes with a loving smile. The moment helped her forget about the injuries and strengthened her confidence in their future together.

Their bond would not be broken again.

"Seems we were able to help as well." Valery looked around at the Aing-Tii they had helped escape. It was impossible to rescue every single one, and their world down below was lost, but she didn't feel like they had lost this fight. The people and culture survived, and on their ships, they could easily resettle. It's the people that mattered the most in the end.

So despite their losses, It felt like a small victory to have saved so many.

"Can you uh, help me get to a Bacta tank? I think I'm going to just sit in one for a while. I should have seen that undead coming, but what happened to that Cyborg really caught me by surprise. I shouldn't have let it happen." Both the way the Cyborg had suffered and that a monster as weak as a simple zombie could cause her harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom