Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
She mentioned exploring the bedroom and he immediately knew what she meant. The first thing he did was check the chrono, and then he looked back at her as she started up the steps. "Yes, I think we can." He winked at her and gave her backside a little hurrying pat as he followed her up the stairs to what was going to be their bedroom on Falleen. It was, needless to say, just as luxurious and spacious as the rest of their suite was. He waited for her and then stepped past her to walk towards the bed, where he took a seat on his usual side of it, watching her. This was her place and his place. They would have children here. In fact, they would conceive children there.

She could blame it on hormones from the pregnancy all she wanted, but there was no hiding what she had in mind. Giggling she hurried up the stairs, almost too excited to really take in all the beauty of the luxurious bedroom.
She followed him to where he was sitting on the bed, leaning over to press her lips to his.

Radon Mont

R
She was much more excited than he anticipated. She hadn't even taken time to look at the room! Not that he could blame her considering he was pretty excited himself. She leaned in and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around her slender waist, pulling her down to the bed with him. He didn't care that she was wearing her dress. In fact, he wasn't going to make her even remove it. She didn't need to. Running his hands up and down her body, he kissed her repeatedly. Hormonal though she was, he knew that she enjoyed this as much as he did. He let her explore while he just kissed her. It was her idea, let her be in charge. That and he knew she liked to be in charge.

She pulled back after a moment propping herself up on the bed with both hands.
"I don't want to, um, ruin the pretty covers," she murmured, blushing, "Is it actually... okay to do this here?"

Radon Mont

R
He looked up at her and lofted a brow. "You know my parents 'ruined' them to create me, right? Not these exact ones, of course, just pointing it out." He smiled and leaned up to kiss her lips lightly. "Yes, it's alright. This is OUR bed. No one else is ever going to use it." Well, until they were dead, probably. His hands reached up to brush her cheeks very lightly, careful with the claws so as not to cut her pretty face. One hand slid down her body to rest against her waist and he looked up at her waiting for her to continue with what she was doing.

With that reassurance in mind, she smiled back, leaning down to kiss him once again. At the same time, she grabbed the front of his tunic with both hands and rolled over to pull him on top of her.

Radon Mont

R
That was unexpected. She was excited enough that her strength had pulled him around on top of her. Intriguing, but not what he'd had in mind. Still, he grabbed her wrists and pulled them above her head as he leaned down to kiss her before his lips slid down her jaw. They had enough time that he could give her some tender loving care as it were. For starters, kisses all over. His lips slid down beneath her ear, because he knew she loved that. "I love you," he whispered to her between kisses.

His lips at her ear sent shivers down her spine.
"I love you too, Radon," she groaned, pressing herself against him, even through the heavy fabric of the dress.

Radon Mont

R
It was passion that messed up the sheets on their bed. Passion that filled their suite with rousing sounds of enjoyment. It lasted a long time until silence reigned. Then, there was nothing but her lying on the bed, still wearing her dress as he was loathe to remove it, and him lying beside her sans clothing. He was on his side, reaching over to trace a finger against her cheek as he looked at her with his head propped on his hand. Their first time in their new home. It certainly wouldn't be the last. "I told you this bed was comfortable." He winked at her and then leaned to kiss her.

Lenne was laying sprawled out on her back, panting heavily as she stared up at the ceiling. The faint scent of lovemaking still heavy in the air.
"Comfortable," she agreed with a little laugh, "Oh yes. I can... see what you mean."
She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment. Here. It was here that they would conceive brothers and sisters for the little Prince or Princess they were expecting. She ran one hand alond her abdomen, smiling.

Radon Mont

R
Eyes watched her as she lay there. They drifted down until he watched her hand brush over her stomach and he moved his hand down to grab her hand as it rested over her stomach. "You shine, Lenne, when you think about our little one. I mean... You just seem so happy when you focus on that." He smiled at her and leaned over to her, giving her cheek a kiss. "You are always beautiful, but I like it when you're like this, focusing on our family." He lay his head against her shoulder as he held her hand and rubbed it gently over her tummy.

The young woman smiled at her lover, feeling happier than she had in a very long time. It was true. The baby, when she thought of her baby she felt a fierce pride. A brilliant and bright happiness. She knew she glowed with it.
"I'm starting to get big," she reminded him teasingly, "Soon I'll be so big you won't want me like this anymore."

Radon Mont

R
"Oh, you think so, do you?" He grinned rather mischievously and then leaned his lips up next to her ear. "I think that I'm going to want you even more when you're bigger," he whispered to her before he pulled back and released her hand so that he could roll onto his back and stare up at the ceiling. A broad grin was plastered to his face as he lay there. Truth be told, he was rather certain he would have an even greater weakness for her when she got even bigger. Granted, that could also be because he knew they wouldn't be able to be together for a while after she gave birth to their child. Had to get in all they could while they could before they were forced not to for a while.

The hand on her stomach relaxed some, her eyes widening with a questioning look. He would want her more? She didn't think men were supposed to enjoy a pregnant woman. She always thought they were supposed to get tired of the sight. The giant, swollen belly. A reminder of the child to come.
"Is that so?" she asked rolling on her side to watch him, "Why is that?"

Radon Mont

R
Truth be told, he wasn't really sure. He had a suspicion, though. "I think because it's unique. How often does one see a pregnant woman and have the opportunity to be with her? I also think it has to do with the immense amount of love felt towards the woman carrying my child. I just find the idea... attractive." He wasn't sure why, but he did. That was just the nature of the beast, so to speak. When her tummy grew, so would his desire to be with her. Not that he didn't already have an immense desire to be with her. He was looking forward to it, though. "I am looking forward to it. Alternatively, the fact that you glow when thinking about our little one is extremely attractive. When you grow bigger, you'll radiate even more. That is an attractive thing."

The young woman blushed and smiled at his comments.
"In that case, my Prince," she replied slowly, "I hope to become pregnant with your children many more times after this."

Radon Mont

R
Radon could barely contain the mirth he felt at her comments. "My dear, I very much hope that we can have many children. They will only serve to make us both very happy, after all." Reaching his hand over, he rubbed her tummy for a moment before climbed off the bed and walked towards the fresher. "I'll be right back." Inside, he washed himself clean and then stood looking in the mirror for a moment before he walked out and to the wardrobe. From within, he pulled a fresh change of clothes and started to get dressed again. "You should let Navella help you shop for a wedding dress. I'm sure she'd like that."

Wedding dress. She hadn't considered that. Part of her just assumed his family would pick one out for her.
"I don't think I would be good at deciding on something like that..." she pondered out loud, "I suppose it would be good to have someone with some kind of fashion sense help me out...'

Radon Mont

R
"Navella certainly has a better sense than I do. My mother would help, but she's sure to be busy organizing things here, especially the parade." When he was finished dressing, he walked back over to sit beside her and reached to straighten up her dress for her. Best not to look like they'd just had a romp when they showed up to eat dinner with his parents. Not that they would pay any mind to it considering they already knew that she was pregnant. It was just a matter of how one should properly act around the King and Queen. "Besides, I think you two could be good friends."

Her dress. She hurriedly pushed her strap back up onto her shoulder, flattening out the new wrinkles in the pretty fabric.
"Do you really think so?" she asked, standing up, still brushing out her dress, "She seems really sweet. I... really do think I'll need a good friend here. Especially when you're away..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom