Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans of Industry

[member="Sawa Ike"]

Tsavong lounged on his couch smoking his hooka, exhaling the gaseous fumes into the large flat that occupied the top floor of the Obelisk, the Headquarters of Titan Industries located on Coruscant.

"Your visitor is here," buzzed a voice on the intercom.

"Send them up!" He bellowed.

Tsavong resumed relaxing and puffing on his hooka.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

Standing on Coruscant now was very different, when she had last really come here the planet was the same.. More jedi and less enjoyment but as she had walked through the streets it smelled the same. Regardless of the time or age the city was a city and rot from corruption would always be there no matter who was in charge. Having the Sith in charge just meant she wasn't needing to hide herself while she ascended the tower to meet with the head of Titan. A beast of a being she had seen once briefly... dind't mean much but they did make equipment and ships for the One Sith... She needed something more protective then a tight bodysuit and combat knife. Maybe they had some of those strange biots for use that could give her a living suit to keep company when she returned to the Necropolis. She was standing there when the doors opened and seeing the being on a couch shattered some of her perceptions... Then he was smoking and she was for a moment confused watching with silvery eyes. "Thank you for seeing me, I know with the war effort you must be busy ensuring the Sith's dominance."

"Ensuring the Sith's dominance... the Yuuzhan Vong's... Hrosha-Gul's... everyone's dominance is ensured as long as Titan Industries is in power, unchecked," the Yuuzhan Vong growled in return, sitting up as he observed the newcomer. "Welcome to the Obelisk!" He waved out his four arms, motioning to the air of... everywhere. The massive creature approached [member="Sawa Ike"] with his hand extended to shake her own as a business partner, or future business partner, or accomplice - whatever the case may be. White teeth shone as he grinned ear to ear, always excited to see what future business deals that may lay waiting for him and his own.

"Tell me, what have you done for the One Sith? What can you share with Tsavong," he asked, then motioned to the couches as he himself sat. "Then I shall share."

Sawa Ike

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

She smiled at that, enjoying the view around them and it was a wonderous place. The massive man with his hand extended got hers fully and a little pressure to show she wasn't meek but she knew in straight strength she was outclassed. Taking in all of Titan's industries she thought about what she had done for the One Sith and there were a few things. "Well I fought for some to escape and avoid capture on Dac when the Republic invaded taking the planet. Then I was found and brought in after fighting a Republic agent on Nar Shadda, recently going to secure the purebloods loyality and the conctruction of the new Valley of Lords here. Compared to some though I haven't done great deeds just small ones with great effort."

[member="Sawa Ike"]

"Small deeds become great after a time," He smiled gently. "And with patience. Experience and time can become most impressive allies to your cause." He motioned for her to take a seat, before he turned to ask. "Would you like a refreshment?" It was polite to offer a guest refreshment, poured by his own hand - not some droid or some slave's. This was one of Tsavong's natural business habits - showing his future business partners that he was willing to be humbled, to allow the floor for fair and just negotiation. And to make the conversation more comfortable for all parties involved.

"The jawa juice is amazing." He poured himself a cup and then poured her one. "You must try it, though I'll understand if you've already nourished." Relating to humans in basic wasn't exactly his strongest suits, being a Yuuzhan Vong.

"So on to business, then, I guess?"

Sawa Ike

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

Sawa gave a bow of her head and took a seat on the counch lounging a little and taking the offered drink. Her eyes following around the room and settling on the man as she swirled it for a moment and then drank it. She might look human but taking the drink she felt her body slightly rejecting the juice. A burning sensation as it went down and enjoyment while it heated up her body. "I appreciate the advice, onward to business then. I am not sure how I can help but I am willing, I don't have a company but I do have skills for getting things done and want above all to see the Republic fall at the hands of the One Sith."

[member="Sawa Ike"]

"That is all well and good, but I'm looking for investors, honestly. Have you a large sum of investment you're able to offer? A background of royalty? Have you stolen riches, or happened upon a rather large sum of credits?" He leaned forward on the couch, the Myrshavong looking intently at the creature of the One Sith. He stared intently, trying to understand her, trying to remedy his confusion about what she may or may not be. He could gather no more information other than that she was supposedly human. Curious, he thought to himself. But it made him wary of who exactly he was dealing with.

Two arms pushed into the couch as the other two folded and sat on his lap.

"Should you lack monetary funds, and if you truly wish to see the Republic fall - ...how far exactly are you willing to go?"

Sawa Ike

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

"Yes I do and I still have some of the things I was buried with." She looked at him. "It isn't much but investing and giving it to a good cause might be worth it. When the time comes to retake the Necropolis I'll have my kingdom again." She had a case of gems, prescious stone from her planet and maybe the galaxy but she was always willing to bleed for a cause. It was how she had gotten to her position all those years ago. "However if you need help in other ways I know my body is more durable then humans and with some food I can recover from dangerous injuries. I have yet to see about how I would fair against these Vong biots though."

[member="Sawa Ike"]

"Good, good. Necropolis..." Tsavong solemnly relaxed in his couch. "I know of the place. Very dark, very... lifeless." He shuddered. "Not my style." He puffed on his hooka, offering it to the woman. "Would you like a taste? Grown from the finest -" She wasn't done speaking, and the Yuuzhan Vong had interrupted. He resumed being quiet and listened to her, hearing her thoughts and presiding over them like a judge before a jury. Contemplative, Tsavong was, and he was good at it. Though this was a rare side that only the allies of the One Sith would see.

Most just saw the growling, roaring monster that lay within.

"More durable than humans, you say? What... are you, if I may ask?"

Sawa Ike

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

She thought about it, giving a bow of her head in acknowledgement at the hookah and spoke. "I am an energy vampire, we're improved over humans. Stronger, faster, able to heal by feeding and can live far longer." She offered a slender hand for the pipe and hoped it was to his liking, her world was many things but she wouldn't deny it was dark, dank and depressing with the aura and scent of death everywhere. Bringing the pipe to her mouth and taking a deep inhale she felt the flavor of it going through her body and she slid it away from her lips. "It is very good."

Sawa Ike said:
"I am an energy vampire, we're improved over humans. Stronger, faster, able to heal by feeding and can live far longer."
[member="Sawa Ike"]

"Interesting..." Tsavong replied, taking a slightly stronger interest in the woman than before. His curiosity seemed... scientific in nature. He slid slightly forward on the couch, heaving his large arms onto his knees and leaning forward towards the energy vampire. "I have never encountered your kind before." He began to look over the woman with a newly found curiosity. Kraal's mind was reeling, wondering how she fed, how she lived off of the essence of others. He smiled at her, and posed the question on his mind.

"How do you feel about working for Titan Industries? I have a spot opening in the Medical Sciences and Applicable Biologies division for such a researcher...and I would pay you handsomely to join my employ, regardless of your education and/or history. I would be more interested in... studying your genetic disposition."

Sawa Ike

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

Work for him and study her genetics.... A curious way to go about it but the vong and alchemists could do interesting things with genetics. THe idea of having some capital to buy pretty things again and start to rebuild what she had lost long ago was also a wonderful idea as it went on. "Well I could use the money and assuming your not just going to ask me to strip naked daily and stand in different poses I have no problem letting you study some of my genetics. I have seen what some of the sith can do with a little material and know the vong make interesting toys. I liked seeing on Gallos what they did to those rodians."

[member="Sawa Ike"]

"I have no interest in you unclothed," Tsavong heartily replied, glaring with curious eyes. "I just seek to employ every able bodied young mind as your own that I see fit to advance my company's interests. But I assure you,"

He leaned even farther forward.

"I have no expectation of creating "toys". What we do here at Titan Industries is far beyond child's play."

He smiled, leaning back on the couch.

"I think you will soon come to agree with me. I will have the paperwork drafted up and sent to you. There will be some preliminary screening but nothing too annoying, and I look forward to working with you... as a member of Titan Industries."

Sawa Ike

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

Well then that was a sight to behold and she gave a nod. "Apoligies for that and thank you. I look forward to working for Titan's industries and shall make good use of it." She had a wider grin on her face sitting there and feeling comfortable. Some luxury as it were and she had been in worse places... tighter places. "I'll look forward tot he paperwork.... boss."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom