Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tirahnn Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
private-tour-day-trip-to-agra-from-delhi-including-taj-mahal-and-agra-in-delhi-149788.jpg

Tirahnn Palace

Name:
Tirahnn Palace

Image Source:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/

Classification:
Government Facility

Affiliation:
Galactic Republic

Description:
The Tirahnn Palace is the national government facility of Tirahnn. This is the home of Viceroy Xian Neet, the leader of Tirahnn. It is supported by the Republic, and of course, the Tirahnn government itself. It is mostly made up of offices and government housing, but also the usual rooms such as bathrooms and a library.

History:
The Tirahnn Palace was erected early in Tirahnn's history in around 26,000 BBY. Back when the planet first joined the Republic. Since then, the government has thrived in the building and supports the Galactic Republic completely.

Intent:
For the government of Tirahnn to have a headquarters.

Links:
None yet.

[member="Xian Neet"]

Do me a favor, hyperlink to the planet for the purposes of the location.

On top of that, 26000+ years is a long time for a location to be standing from being original erected. Add in the fact that Tirahnn has changed hands numerous times in its history, there's is a lot of potential for rich history and elaboration.

Bulk up the history and bulk up the description, please. I'll need more details. Focus on restoration of the building, uses during the tenure of other governments, who is currently staffing the building, and what sort of defenses, if any, currently come with the structure. Don't limit yourself to my suggestions, take your time and really flesh things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom