Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timeline Questions

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I realize that we try not to follow a strict timeline here but i was wondering if anyone has a general idea of a more detailed course of events.

Basically after Masks of Madness in 837 when was the collapse of the Sith Empire, the rise of the One Sith, and how long has it been since Netherworld?

None of this particularly matters but im a sucker for details and it occurred to me that Cyrus is probably quite a bit older than the 42 in his profile and that should perhaps start getting reflected in his RP. Rejuv treatments or something.

Anyone else out there as unecessarily obsessed with semantics?

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

The year is 845 ABY and its one year after Netherworld.

Edit:

The Old Sith Empire fell in 833ABY, and the One Sith was founded in 837, four years after the old Empire. To my knowledge anyway.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

It's been some time after Netherworld caused half of the galaxy to poof, Corellia to pop, and the trauma to settle in. So I tend to play it as 845 if people want to mention Netherworld and stuff. Then, I'll pretend it's 846 if people are sort of over it and meh. And, If anyone asks questions? I just say that the Corporations and the Major Factions did a really good job of restructuring in the aftermath and that the Holonet was untouched by the Rapture Event.

Truth though. I'm really looking forward to distancing my stories from Netherworld. Huge as it was, newer players have trouble adapting to stuff like that. Especially if they weren't there. So I'll probably start dabbling into 847 as quickly as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom