Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to Rest, Maybe? [Daxton Bane]

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Now Lilith was confused.

"It's too much philosophy for me... How can I find the faction that suits me the best? I can't just wander around, trying to find it. I can't keep moving from a faction to another to see what's the best for me."

She sighed.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

"Who will we meet? The Emperor?" Lilih asked. I was safer to meet other Sith if Daxton is with her. She actually felt like this man was like a guardian angel of her. Or maybe it was... friendship. She was not sure.

"I'm ready to come with you. I think I'll go now ans take a short nap before night. Is it okay?"

"Prepare yourself then childe, your journey has now just begun." Daxton replied cryptically, a mysterious smile on his lips as he moved the pieces once more in his head to accommodate a new player in the game. Just how useful she would be remains to be seen, but the possibilities she opened almost made his mouth water in anticipation.

@Lilith Mae Lancaster

"Alright. It was great to meet you," Lilith said happily. She smiled as she rose from the ground and started moving away from Daxton. After walking a little she shouted: "See you soon!" And then she turned around. This person had given her so much to think about. Maybe she shouldn't be that weak? Or was being weak okay in her opinion? It was a choice she had to make before she will achieve anything. The point was, that no one can bring order into the galaxy if they are not sure whether they are weak or strong.

Lilith left the Valley and started walking towards the place where she had left her ship.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom