Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Time to kick some ###!

Shadow from the Lonely Dream
Hello there! I will be short! I am looking for at kind of "fun" that revolves around killing or fighting bad and good guys! You can even hire me for some "elite" targets^^ Hope to enjoy your company! If you have any questions, you can also DM me if needed!

Hello there! I will be short! I am looking for at kind of "fun" that revolves around killing or fighting bad and good guys! You can even hire me for some "elite" targets^^ Hope to enjoy your company! If you have any questions, you can also DM me if needed!

I have just the thing for you. Rn planning on creating a 4-member Elite Special Forces Starfighter/Commando Unit (Similar to the Galactic Alliance's Wraith Squadron or the Galactic Empire's Inferno Squad) for a Neo-Imperial Faction called the Final Dawn to conduct Black Ops Operations which will involved alot of fighting and killing. Could use someone like you in this unit. If you're interested i plan on throwing up a thread soon enough once i have enough members for the Squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom