Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Beginning of Respect

Equipment: BR-4 "Baleful Bantha" Blaster Rifle (Primary Weapon), Vizjaw's Beskar-Duster (Armor), Twisted Vambraces (Vambraces)

Tatooine was no stranger to criminals and mandalorians. In fact, the mandalorians ruled the planet through martials, while the crime bosses ran the dust ball beneath the surface. Either way, the Jawas were being exploited and disrespected. Viz had already sparked the fires of rebellion a few short weeks ago. Many of Tatooine's jawas had rallied to him and his organization to take back Tatooine. The planet was their birthright after all.

Of course, every rebellion had to start somewhere. If the jawas were going to conqueror Tatooine, then the other crime bosses across the world would have to go. In order to do that, Viz needed to hire a proper assassin, not something too easy during these times. Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries were a dime a dozen, but true killers? That was a rare commodity. He had placed an ad on the dark-holonet about searching for trained killers. The meeting point would be in a shady alley in Mos Espa. The sandy city was large, and few people would take note of a jawa talking to someone. In truth however, Viz still had some concerns, the mandos had a lot of influence, and ears everywhere.

The small alien found himself pacing around the alley, waiting for his contact to arrive. If they did, he would be happy to present the assassin with the details...

Naivia Ri Naivia Ri

Shadow from the Lonely Dream
It's not the first time my heart was beating and my body has burned, but almost always in the back of my mind, I feel that pain, that fear. That fear, anger, pain and many other destructive feelings have moved Risa since she realised her dual path - the path of the real devil and killer, and the path of the grieving angel in her soul. As a dual intelligent creature at its core, and as far removed as possible from the creatures of the higher powers and gods, Risa never sought open contact with those who wished this world (Tatooine) and millions of other worlds death and total destruction, this was not her style. She did not rush into battle just for money, or fame, or for another page in history; she was fundamentally connected to both the dark and the light sides of destiny, which resulted in whole cracks in her heart all over her body, and blood turning to like lava flowing down the delicate features of a woman's face. She was the true destroyer of nations and cities, she was psychologically connected to the lives, blood, thoughts, feelings, hopes and plans of all those who fell victim to her blade. Just as she felt and lived the history of each small village and town, destroying which she gave birth to a new world of worry and reflection in her bottomless cursed heart. Another mission as an assassin could soothe the nerves of Risa, tired and having eaten nothing at all in the last couple of days, who walked silently to the meeting point, mindlessly casting her mindless gaze on every little dot that could remind her that in this world there is not only war but also the result of war and its by-product - progress, the cost of which was sometimes determined by millions of priceless lives. Eventually the girl wandered into the alley she was looking for and seeing a customer, pulled back the hood of her dark cloak, and evidently thinking or worrying about something approached the small tall Jawa , glancing at him

"Are you the one who needs help with the assasination? I saw the thing on the dark holonet..... I hope I'm not too late."

%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B8-art-%3DNanFe-Synchronicity-804806.jpeg

Vizjaw Tanakt Vizjaw Tanakt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom