Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to chat

The Galactic Alliance is going minor which means in time someone else can come in and dominion Alderaan. I don't know if they will or won't.

But it is a thing.

For now just keep writing your stories, and moving ahead.

We have some trade threads coming up, and there is the GA threads which we are still welcome to join.

Let's think about a few things we want to do as a minor faction.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
For starters, secure Alderaan and other key system homes of our members.
Create invites to said systems for role plays and hopefully any new major faction (writers) will respect that there are current role plays on said systems and not interrupt on going stories and developments.
If a writer is developing their home system, I'm hoping other faction writers will respect that and not gobble it up just for the sake that they can do so.

What can we do to make this fresh story to get other writers to be interested in writing wit Alderaan? Other then it being a hot spot for Sith to try to burn.

This is what we as a minor should be asking. I do not know what that something can be yet. I will give it some thought.

I still think that supporting Resistance writers, or anyone battling evil, crime cartels, we could do in secret. But we also need to create those stories and invite others in to write with us to do it.

I think we do need to reach out to the other factions again, and re establish relationships, we also need to help them in a dominion. Helping them in a dominion to build a story gives them activity, and helps us build stories.

I think we need to reach out to
The Republic, SJO, ORC and any other light side. Maybe talk to the Corellian writers about it. With GA minor we can also reach out to Naboo, and Atrisia, as well as any other planet where there is an established writer with a story.

Also with GA going out we need to build something to help them in whatever way we can.

AND any other minor factions that are around Alderaan. Let's work out something with them.

Faith knows this but after the GameEnd thread the Atrisain Prince will ask Garith to speak to Faith about the continued friendship. Treaty or whatever we wish to call it.

The Confederacy is not exactly a light sided faction but it has strong connection with Alderaan. They’re a faction with a heavy amount of activity too. Maybe we can thread of a fun thread in the near future we can do with them.

Marina DeVoe

I have my alt Karlie Lynn in the CIS, and she has written a few posts referring to the CIS's lack of support during the sith attacks. Noting that it is too close to CIS space for them to have ignored the attacks.
But the CIS had done a thread or two coming to the aid after the attacks. That is something. And yes, we should strengthen our ties with our neighbors, major or minor. It is a good way for us to gain supporters in case some not so friendly faction starts getting the munchies over Alderaan.

Also, my other alt, Ayda (she and her hospital are in sith territory by default) can help us and our allies as she now has an extension of The Allied Tion Medical Center in ship form, to aid our cause. Her 'Doctors Without Borders' minor faction (and no plans at all in getting it major as it's mobile) can be an asset to us.

@Darkhold @Marina DeVoe [member="Muad Dib"]

Ok so Im going to tie a few threads up and then begin working on these elements, and anyone from the faction can reach out to to folks about stories for us to do, or to get us involved in.

[member="Marina DeVoe"]
So you write the blonde. I wondered who did, just never looked. And yes, I 100% agree that the CIS has no excuse, a sentiment shared between our Viceroys Karlie and Derek.

[member="Darkhold"]
I agree. Helping the Confederacy gives them a reason for helping us if/when we need it. And dominions are the best place for them to see we are there. Just make sure it's clear the character is and Alderaani.

[member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]
Again I agree. And it's something I've been planning on implementing with Derek. He's going to be using the prerogative afforded him as viceroy to make alliances with other systems, minor factions, and potentially major faction(s).
Alderaan is at the top of his list.

Marina DeVoe

Mr [member="Muad Dib"] , please...I'm not invisible. :(
I take good care of my hair..that other blonde's hair is like-...well, untamed. :p

Karlie by the way is not a Viceroy, her father Tarssin Destat is. And he is in line with Derek as far as allies go. He also keeps his daughter in line...on the straight path, that is. She tends to...uhm, how am I going to put it; stumble into trouble most often.

Marina DeVoe

Yea...that's usually what happens to me, Queen [member="Faith Organa"].
Like for example when I thought you gained some weight because you started to enjoy foods more. Which of course is not the case.
You know...derp, is like not thinking straight or on the same plane and say something not quite intelligent. Unfortunately it also happens to Karlie by proxy. That's on account of me that is, since I also do the thinking for her, as her writer. :(

Hmm..which I am quite surprised it happened to Sir [member="Muad Dib"] . He's usually sharp as a tack. :huh:

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
I'll do what I can or must to contribute as best can in this endeavor albeit it might take some time and may lead some unconventional storyline. Which hope could be at best fun and engage enough to work I hope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom